November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

Hi everyone! I hope it's okay to join in! If I don't get AF on Sunday, I will be testing next Wednesday, 10/25!

Wooo md, we're on it! Tove we bd this am and will do so again tomorrow. Mornings seem to work better for us...I wonder if there is any evidence if AM/PM is better?

Welcome new ladies :wave:

Alli, i saw some articles before about the benefits of am/pm BD'ing. Wish i can still find it. They say :spermy: are more active after a nice long sleep so they recommend the am instead of pm when DH is tired from work. Also, they say a cup of caffeine fee hours before BD also makes them :spermy: crazy. Downside of am BD is that you wont have a long time lying down as compared to pm when you'll just fall asleep afterwards. Plenty of time to get those swimmers find that egg due to less leakage. Still i think there's really no appropriate time as long as there's enough swimmers there before and during ovulation you are fine.

I tend to agree, there's probably benefits/downsides to both and it likely evens out. I try to lay down for like 5 mins after we dtd, but you're right at some point I have to get up and get to work! Even the month we conceived I never laid around for longer than 5-10 minutes! I got so impatient and I read that sperm are where they need to be within moments of ejaculation, and it takes only a minute or two for them to find their way up and in!

Hey everybody!
Just poking my head in to say that I have added everybody who requested :)
I was a matron of honor in an out of town wedding over the weekend so I have been really busy!
Just to update: I haven’t O’d yet :/ it’s CD15 and I’m still reading low on my CBFM. Last month I jumped from low to peak on day 17, so I’m expecting something to happen soon. We’ve been BDing every other day or so, so hopefully we will catch it even if I am surprise attacked by another peak reading lol

Fx corgi!! I'm sure your surge is coming soon. We'll likely O close together, I'm cd13 and got a positive OPK today. O'd cd15 last cycle so I suspect the same, or maybe cd14.

CD15 OPK was still negative today. Hopefully positive tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Oh good luck dream!!! I want more Tww buddies!!! I’m still having positive OPKs and now just waiting for a temp rise. Had some O pain today. Last cycle I had O pain over a couple days.

Hi girls.
I'd like to join too.
I have two boys already and I really want one more baby. But I'll be 40 next year and we've already had two losses this year so my OH is reluctant to continue TTC. The loss of our baby boy at 14 weeks was hard on us both.
Anyway, we agreed not to try again but he didn't pull out about three days before O (which is today according to the positive OPK and O pain). My chances are slim to none (I have other issues too) but a girl can hope, right?
AF is due on 30 Oct but I'll be testing on 1 Nov if it doesn't show. And if I manage to get pregnant with a healthy baby, I'll be due on my 40th birthday.

Good luck to all of us!

HI :wave: Katy.... I'm sorry to hear about your loss... :hugs:

FX you have your DH's super :spermy: alive and kicking waiting for that egg....

:dust: to you and all.

Hey Ladies - exciting - looks like a few are ovulating right now! hope all the BD pays off for some BFPs in a couple of weeks!! Lots of babydust to you all!

App puts me near end of November for next AF so I will pick an arbitrary Nov 19th Test date :)

I think I'll be testing the 10th. Pretty sure.

Today's drop was huge!!! Maybe this is the real ovulation for me as expected it should happen from 18th to 21st. Got solid smiley 2 nights ago, negative on cheapie yesterday morning and strong positive last night. With my last pregnancy i got the same results on OPK... Going to test again later this after noon to see if it's still positive. Last time i got negative on cheapie at 1 dpo. I hope this is it... FX for significant temp rise tomorrow unless my temps are starting to be out of whack again. Please please let this be my ovulation......

Ali, we could really be O buddies.... :dance: :dance:

Apologies for dragging you all along with my crazy cycle..... :blush:

Took test few minutes ago had to ask DH to buy me some more. And its not as strong as last night but i think its still positive. What do you ladies think? I will test again tomorrow to see if it starts to fade.

i3E5U2Fl.jpg

Ali, i see u had a huge temp rise..... you could have oed yesterday if so you got it all covered perfectly. Another BD wont hurt.

I may just be o'ing today. Not 2 days ago. So im just a day behind you i supposed.

Woohoo!!!! I got my first “high” day on the monitor! :happydance:
Last month it jumped from low straight to peak! I think that means that the supplements I’ve been taking to boost my estrogen and build my lining are working! I should O’ing soon!

Hi Katy! Adding you now!

WOOO! This thread is awesome!

I was thinking the other day about how fun it would be to tell family at thanksgiving, so glad I'm not alone in thinking that would be amazing.

PS congrats Motherofcorgi, get it girl!

Just a background on me, this is our first month TTC. Im 28, almost 29 and my husband is 27. I have felt ready for a few months but he recently told me he was ready and I've felt so excited since. My cycle is 35/36 days and i've been using the ovulation kits to pinpoint ovulation. I got a positive 10/18 and 10/19, but we have BD 10/15, 10/17 and then hopefully tonight if we have energy after work.

Next cycle date should be 11/5, will you put me down for testing that day. Hoping for a BFP. We are still trying to BD, it'll be crazy to then wait :) glad i found this thread to keep me busy reading other peoples stories. BABY DUST TO ALL :) :)

I did get a huge temp rise!!! Almost .5 of a degree. Wasn't expecting it at all. I thought I would be around the same as where I was yesterday. So I o'd probably yesterday then?! Weird, two days sooner than I thought. I'm glad we started BD'ing early!!

The weird thing, and maybe you ladies have some insight...my OPK was still positive this morning...strange right? Maybe I O'd later in the night, and the LH surge was on it's way out, but still showed up in FMU, and I still had enough time to get that temp rise? Either way, we BD this AM and will probably do so again tomorrow just so I can be sure I've covered it. My temps were weird and much less stable this cycle. I was stressed at work, I got sick, had a night out with girlfriends...but even then, they were much more varied than last cycle. But last cycle didn't work out so maybe that's a good thing!!

Edited to add: I think I slept okay too, so that doesn't explain it, my temps are fairly stable even on days I don't get the best sleep. DH has been battling a cough the last few days so he was up coughing in the evening but I feel fairly rested today, so I don't think it's that affecting my temp too much.

Alli - I'd say by the looks of those temps you def O'd early.

I didn't get my +OPK yesterday so hopefully today or latest tomorrow. We have started BD'ing in any case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->