November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

boogni, I see what you mean but with blue lines until they are fairly dark they're hard to trust. Best I can say is keep testing.

Well, another BFN today. Dr. office said to stop my progesterone suppositories and call when AF arrives so I can get my CD3 US. I've never cheered for her to come like I am today. haha Onto December testing!

Girl I'm taking progesterone suppositories too! Sucks! Sometimes it feels like a waste...

Well, another BFN today. Dr. office said to stop my progesterone suppositories and call when AF arrives so I can get my CD3 US. I've never cheered for her to come like I am today. haha Onto December testing!

Girl I'm taking progesterone suppositories too! Sucks! Sometimes it feels like a waste...

I take them 3x a day. Thankfully mine aren't terrible. I don't get discharge, just a build up I have to scoop out every day or so. This is only my second cycle with them so I don't feel it's a waste yet. Next cycle though I'm adding daily progesterone in oil injections for the tww so I can make sure I'm getting it. Suppositories don't make it into the circulatory blood stream so the level can't be monitored with a standard blood draw. I'll do anything to make this next bean stick.

cppeace - i do see something hopefully it gets dark fx

hopefulvr - welcome and good luck!

booing - its a bit hard to see but hopeful it will show in the coming days. I had 2 days of stark white on 10DPO and 11DPO. Then a hint of it at 12DPO.

:dust: to all!!

Temps dropping again today. I strangely feel ok.. maybe nexy year will be my year. Think im gonna take a relaxed approach nexy cycle (whenever it starts..) just dtd every other day and hope for the best...!

Not sure as i havent had AF since MC 5 weeks ago so really just a waiting game now!

I'm out. AF arrived this morning. Good luck to those left and to the others I'll see you in Dec thread.

I take them 3x a day. Thankfully mine aren't terrible. I don't get discharge, just a build up I have to scoop out every day or so. This is only my second cycle with them so I don't feel it's a waste yet. Next cycle though I'm adding daily progesterone in oil injections for the tww so I can make sure I'm getting it. Suppositories don't make it into the circulatory blood stream so the level can't be monitored with a standard blood draw. I'll do anything to make this next bean stick.

How can they monitor the suppositories? And omg I hate the injections!! But you're right anything is worth getting a baby to stick, I've seen you've been through a lot.. I wish you the best. We've been trying for two years, it sucks... I have a lot of discharge so it makes it horrible in the am.

How can they monitor the suppositories? And omg I hate the injections!! But you're right anything is worth getting a baby to stick, I've seen you've been through a lot.. I wish you the best. We've been trying for two years, it sucks... I have a lot of discharge so it makes it horrible in the am.

TY! It has been a very hard journey. The only way to monitor suppositories is a blood draw through the femoral artery into the uterine artery to get the blood. I've never done the injections for progesterone, but I can barely keep cool as I do the stims. DH laughs at me that I can start IV's and inject people all day long but as soon as one is going in me, I freeze.

AF is here ladies. Going to give ttc a break until the new year. Good luck to all of you :dust:

I’m sorry mrs! What a roller coaster. I’m glad you can have a fresh start at least. Hugs.

I always get darker results in the pm. I had a long day today and laid down. I just had a thought in my head to test. To use my last Fr.
Well what do you know!! Pray with me!!
Out of nowhere! I believe I'm 12 dpo. But my app says af is due today ( think it's wrong!)

Attachments

• 20171125_230004.jpg
    20171125_230004.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20171126_000506.jpg
    20171126_000506.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 29
I always get darker results in the pm. I had a long day today and laid down. I just had a thought in my head to test. To use my last Fr.
Out of nowhere! I believe I'm 12 dpo. But my app says af is due today ( think it's wrong!)
Those look like positives to me!!
Congrats!!:happydance:

Those look like positives to me!!
Congrats!!:happydance:

Thank you!!! I hope this is the one! I've never had a positive from so soon I don't think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->