November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

Congratulations and FXd for you, Boog!

AFM: still negative, still no AF. I stopped my progesterone friday morning and from what I read, most people start around 2 days later. She is no where in sight though. I'm not cranky, irritable, or bloaty like usual. Starting to question if it's a CP or if I didn't ovulate. Oddly, yesterday and today I've had a huge increase in creamy CM (enough to find it in my underwear) which normally I am dry as dry can be regardless of where I am in a cycle. And I've been getting twinges in my left ovary for a few days again. I'm going to go crazy soon.

Hmm yeah 2-3 days is usually when women start af . Sorry if you've answered already but how did you confirm ovulation?

Thanks
Congratulations and FXd for you, Boog!

AFM: still negative, still no AF. I stopped my progesterone friday morning and from what I read, most people start around 2 days later. She is no where in sight though. I'm not cranky, irritable, or bloaty like usual. Starting to question if it's a CP or if I didn't ovulate. Oddly, yesterday and today I've had a huge increase in creamy CM (enough to find it in my underwear) which normally I am dry as dry can be regardless of where I am in a cycle. And I've been getting twinges in my left ovary for a few days again. I'm going to go crazy soon.

Thank you! I'm thinking about you girl!! I was 8 days late once bc of two of my co-workers being pregnant. Have you changed the women you're around? Last month I had a 19 day cycle! Normally I have a 23 day cycle. It was due to changing positions at work.

Desire that's so weird!! I hope you're out of limbo soon. If you don't get AF tomorrow I would probably call your Dr's office too, and ask what they suggest. Maybe a blood test or something?

Could the surge of creamy cm be from the progesterone, I can't remember if it's prog or estrogen that causes lots of cm. which is crazy cause I just did all my hormone testing this summer and knew all the stuff. Now it's totally gone from my brain.

I couldn't confirm O. I have to use injectables to stim and a trigger. I had a CP with my last cycle and when I had spotting two weeks later I did an US so I could start my next cycle and found out I already had 2 follis at 15 and 18, my lining was already nice and thick, and would O in the next couple days. I didn't even have time to temp like usual. I was already feeling twinges for about a week and half when I found out and that all stopped the abruptly the day after my positive OPK which was 3 days later.

I work around the same girls at work as I always do. I've never had my natural cycle change whether I actually ovulate or not. Even during months of no AF, between the 5-7th I would always either get a visit or get super PMS, breakout, and crave chocolate for a few days. DH and I always joke because he could tell when I would start to get cranky with him and then we'd look at a calendar and figure it out.

Estrogen helps with the CM, which I usually have low levels of so when I was stimming I had an abundance of. I called the doctor when I woke up this afternoon before work so they'll call me tomorrow. They're super quick about callbacks.

JK.... the witch has begin with some awful, awful cramps. At least that means I can start my injections this week and hopefully have my IUI done on my birthday next week! Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!
:dust:

CD28 10DPO bfn with FMU with New Choice dollar store brand ay around 3am. Pics on my journal

I am truly okay that it wasn't my cycle. I didn't expect it to happen naturally when it takes so much to make my body do what it's supposed to do. I am thankful to be out of limbo for sure. Onto December, my favorite month of the year! :xmas8::xmas9:

So sorry for AF Desire. FX next cycle. :hugs:

Aww, too early still bebe... Praying you get your miracle :bfp: in a few days.

I went yesterday for blood work, at about 3pm my hcg level was at a 15. I'm getting more blood drawn on Wednesday. I pray it's going up and not down!

Hey guys! I am super late here as I tried to avoid forums this month (for my own sanity during the TWW) ;)

Married and been trying for our first for a little over a year now. This month I have honestly felt great and MUCH less stressed than previous months. AF is scheduled to arrive Nov 29/30th and I told myself I WOULD NOT test at all until at least the 29th. Will power is strong this month, normally I am a POAS addict, but those consistent negative finally got the best of both of us. Can you put me down as a tester on the 29th please?!

Unlike previous months with every symptom possible (when I really thought I was pregnant), this month I have noticed very little. Which I am hoping is a great sign! I'll post details on the next post. Congrats to the previous BFP's and best of luck next month to everyone else!

On the months I thought there was no way in the world (due to one day of fertile cervical mucus) I actually got prego. Both ended up in CP. But we're getting somewhere.. good luck to you babe!

Hey guys! I am super late
here as I tried to avoid forums this month (for my own sanity during the TWW) ;)

Married and been trying for our first for a little over a year now. This month I have honestly felt great and MUCH less stressed than previous months. AF is scheduled to arrive Nov 29/30th and I told myself I WOULD NOT test at all until at least the 29th. Will power is strong this month, normally I am a POAS addict, but those consistent negative finally got the best of both of us. Can you put me down as a tester on the 29th please?!

Unlike previous months with every symptom possible (when I really thought I was pregnant), this month I have noticed very little. Which I am hoping is a great sign! I'll post details on the next post. Congrats to the previous BFP's and best of luck next month to everyone else!

JK.... the witch has begin with some awful, awful cramps. At least that means I can start my injections this week and hopefully have my IUI done on my birthday next week! Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

I'm sorry babe.. this is a crazy journey we're putting ourselves in

Well ladies with the dip below cl and now starting spotting I am calling AF later today or at latest tomorrow morn.
No biggie.
Onward I head.

I am sorry af came, Desire2Mom. :hugs: I hope that December is your month for a bfp. Hopefully there will be Christmas miracles for us all! :xmas6:

Has anyone started an official December tester thread yet or should I do it? I didn't see it on the recent screen.

Well I searched and still didn't see it so I will start one.

I started one in the TTW section if anyone is interested https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...great-december-2017-testers.html#post38722703

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...sters-hopeful-christmas-year-end-bfps-52.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->