November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

I always get darker results in the pm. I had a long day today and laid down. I just had a thought in my head to test. To use my last Fr.
Well what do you know!! Pray with me!!
Out of nowhere! I believe I'm 12 dpo. But my app says af is due today ( think it's wrong!)

Yay that's definitely visible!! Hope the bean is sticky xx congrats!!

So sorry af came MrsMummy❤

Congratulations Boog! How exciting!!!

No denying there, Boog... Congrats!!! :headspin: :yipee: :wohoo:

So sorry again, Mrsmummy... :hugs:

Goddluck with everyone else still testing. FX for more :bfp:

:dust:

Thank you guys for all the good lucks, congrats and baby dust! I'll never understand why ppl say you can't feel symptoms so early. Today I woke up tired and sick feeling that feeling has stayed with me all day! Last week I felt sick after eating.. I'm so happy to feel sick right now!
I hope this baby stays with us :)

I got my BFP on 11/25 at 13dpo. It's a very strong positive, so feeling hopeful! Thank you to this group for all of your support and good luck!

Attachments

• 20171126_133917.jpg
    20171126_133917.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
ugh, I'm getting very cranky. Still no AF and still negative BFN.

Yay Sarah!!!

And sorry for the BFN, Desire. FX that tomorrow brings a better result for you!

Congrats Sarah.... Beautiful lines...

Desire - so sorry for bfn. FX you're just few days away to :bfp:

:dust:

I obsess over Progressive lines I also obsessed over how sick I'm feeling equaling how pregnant I'm getting.
I have a positive test I had blood drawn today 4 progesterone levels and HCG I just want to feel comfort in the fact that it's progressing as it should. We've had two miscarriages since June and I'm really just hoping that this is the one.

Fingers super crossed boog!? I know it’s very tough but this is a new pregnancy! The odds are in your favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->