November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

Thanks! It will be tomorrow for me (Im in Italy) so that one was today's :) fx its darker in the morning ❤

Bebe - I think it's definitely something! Hard to see the color on our computers, but definitely try again in the morning!! FX for you!

I am 13dpo today as well and am too nervous to retest! Tested with FMU yesterday at 12dpo and BFN. But I am now officially a day late (which I have not been in over 6+ months) and still no PMS signs. I convinced myself to skip testing today (so far) and am trying not to test again until tomorrow morning at 14dpo! Ahhhh!

HCG went from 15 on Monday to 7 on Wednesday.
So I'll see you guys in January. We're skipping December bc my doc wants to do more blood work to find out why I've had 3 chemical pregnancies since june, and my insurance won't cover anything about infertility...

I am so sorry to hear that Boog. Well wishes that you guys can figure out what's going on. Take it one step at a time.

Oh boog ❤ so sorry to hear that! Thats so unfair.

Lulu I feel like im in a similar limbo, but I keep getting faint lines that show up right away and disappear in a few minutes

Bebe, I can only imagine how much of an emotional rollercoaster that must be! Have you tried any other brands and/or types of tests? Might be worth a shot, if not!

Im sticking to FRER for now, I have three more tests and I think I will just stock to testing mornings with FMU especially after the dissapointment of tonight's disappearing pink line lol. What a tease.

So much for being calm and collected this cycle. I am on CD 29 (which since I got off BC I have never been longer than a 27 day cycle) and to my knowledge 14dpo. Finally tested again this morning with FMU on both a Wondfo and a FRER - BFN :cry:

What in the world is going on? I have pretty much zero symptoms now, minus the occasional nausea waves, tiny bits of minor cramping and slight appetite changes. :shrug:

Lulu I totally feel you. Af is officially late and I am nowhere close to a better understanding of whats going on. I am feeling pretty terrible today. Headache and sore throat and just out of it from not sleeping last night.

so sorry to hear, boog, and sorry I missed your post earlier. <3 lots of hugs, hun.

Can Anyone see this? I'm staring in disbelief. I have one more day of AF and I get a faint line on frer. I only tested because of sudden bbs pain. I'll test again in the late afternoon or in the morning. Maybe its just an evil evap. My temp floored itself....so strange.

Attachments

• 17pdo.jpg
    17pdo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 30
FTale - I feel like I definitely see something! Cant' see the color on my comp though, but something is there! Test again late tonight or tomorrow!! FX for you.

Bebe - I hope we both find out some answers this weekend. The "extended" TWW is even worse than the normal TWW it seems. FX for both of us. I told myself I will not test again for at least another full 24-36 hours (if AF doesn't arrive before then). I'll be thinking of you! Let us know how things progress.

Ftale- that looks exactly like what I'm getting.

Lulu, I keep telling myself I will wait to test again until the third if af doesn't show but I don't know if I will actually be able to hold out :( will be thinking of you! Definitely update us when you know more! And totally agree about the extended tww. I am currently on cd32. This is ridiculous.

Okay sorry of already seen in Dec and in my journal! I got up to pee at 2am so I tested...12dpo what do you think? Something much darker than yesterday to the naked eye!
Yes you are right. I'm seeing a lighter version than this! Your test is darker than the other day.

For me it's crazy because I'm on cd3. And it's not an evap. It's dried and still there. I saw it before 2 minutes even.
I have a regular frer though.

So omg, I pray your lines get darker and we get some sticky beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->