November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

Thanks. that one is in ttc section and generally people prefer them in the ttw section. I started done in the ttw section. But thanks!

I wonder if an admin could possibly move the other December thread into the tww as it's been going for a really long time already, I think most have moved over there CP! Is there a way to tag an admin for that?

I think there is a thread in the help section you can make requests but not sure if a thread can be moved or not. Sorry. I can just cancel mine out. I don't really care if I host or not...

Well I am still hanging out in both threads until Dec hits! I haven't given up on my November bfp just yet! Posted in my journal but will post here as well....11dpo and probably a bfn, but maybe the start of something? See anything ladies?

Attachments

• 20171129_070121.jpg
    20171129_070121.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20171129_070121_20171129071259827.jpg
    20171129_070121_20171129071259827.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
Apologies if I put the thread on TTC section and not on TWW. I figured since almost all ladies here are TTC and see similar faces (users) I thought it was the right place to talk about all TTC related stuff (from O to AF) and not just TWW and test dates. If anyone knows any admin and may request it to move to TWW it's fine. Goodluck to those still on for testing this month. :dust: And sorry to those who got :af:

Thencomesbebe: I really hope that is the start of a early BFP for you. My eyeballs and computer screen are not the best, but I would test again in the morning, it looks promising! FX for you!

I am also trying to hold on to hope for November, but will likely be moving onward with the December crew. 11 or 12dpo today, first time testing this month...this morning, BFN :(

Honestly thought this was it. So few symptoms, so unlike every other month in the last year. Felt bouts of nausea 2 days ago right when I thought implantation might be. Honestly no other PMS symptoms (or what I thought were my pregnancy symptoms in previous months). Finally this morning by BB's became tender, which usually happens about 3 days before AF.

AF was due today or tomorrow (at the latest). I'll hold out one more day of hope and test again tomorrow if the witch doesn't arrive before then.

Baby Dust to all. I will likely see you all in December :coffee:

Bebe I do think I see the start of something there! Esp considering it's a frer and not an ic.

Thanks ladies! I do hope it gets darker but alas I am starting to feel a bit defeated as well. I thought I felt spme af twinges while cooking dinner tonight followed by a rush of fluid. It was just an excess of CM and cervix is still high and soft, thus I still have a small amount of hope. Most likely I will be in the December thread too....but if we didnt conceive this cycle my next testing opportunity will be January 5th-ish

Bebe I had lots af cramps early this pregnancy. I didn't remember them from my others! Do you have any more frers? I feel like even 12 hrs after that last test you might see a clearer line! Anyways I have a good feeling for you <3

Thanks Reiko! I do have 2 more, I will probably test in the morning. I keep going back and forth about it. The af twinges weren't cramps exactly, just a little inner tugging that felt like it was going all the way down and out. Ive had that hours before af but so far no spotting at all. Also no real cramps, no bloating, no pms. It has been a very off cycle so far, so Im still hopeful.

Okay sorry of already seen in Dec and in my journal! I got up to pee at 2am so I tested...12dpo what do you think? Something much darker than yesterday to the naked eye!

Attachments

• 20171130_015911.jpg
    20171130_015911.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 25
This is the first pic I took, it might be clearer

Attachments

• 20171130_014823.jpg
    20171130_014823.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 26
I think I see a faint line, thencomebebe! Hopefully it will be darker next time you test!

I see a faint line, but can’t tell if there’s Color or not. How long was the test processing before the pic was taken?

Hopeful, the first pic I took was only like 30 seconds or so before I took it. Honestly I couldnt tell if there was color or not either but yesterday I got an even fainter shadow line than that which gives me hope thay maybe something is brewing? Still no signs of af but I suppose that could change in an instant!

Okay so I just looked at all my pics again and in one I took in better lighting it apears to be a pale pink line, and a little harder to see becaise of the white color of the light. I think the yellow light in my bathroom makes the line itself easier to see but the color more difficult to differentiate

bebe on my computer it's really clear, probably as good as it is irl. With your shadow yesterday and this today there's no way it's not something brewing!! Try testing in the evening next time, I've heard hcg is higher later on in the day even though the urine isn't as concentrated. I got a bfn in the am and bfp around dinner time this pregnancy.

That's a great idea, maybe I will run out and buy more tests, I have one left I was going to use tomorrow morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->