November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Congratulations everyone!!!

I am also pretty new hear, and my due date is 28th November.

It will be our first time too.

Also surprised how quickly it happened for us , as we conceived first cycle.

As for pregnancy symptoms, I have a stuffy nose, aching back and dull ache in tummy ( worse at night).

So glad, to share the journey with you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

PS haven't booked Dr appointment yet as AF is due tomorrow ( still tested myself again today and still BFP!!!). When have you/ or are going to have your first doctor appointment?

Hi Alli! Hi MissD!
I think a lot of docs are different..but mine wants me to make my first appt for 8-10 weeks. Because he does an ultrasound with the first appt. Some docs just check for heartbeat and/or does a blood test to check hcg levels.
Just call you OBGYN and see when they like to see you. I am going to call on Monday and make an appt for around April 20th-ish
I cant wait!! :)

Hi, can I join you? I think I'm due on 27 November, but I've only had one beta test so far so that's my own calculation, not the dr's!

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if any of you have been feeling extra hot lately? Last night I had to put on a really thin duvet as I was just boiling hot under the thicker one, and it's still pretty cold here.

I have woken up with some mild cramping, I think today will be a worry as AF would have been due to show up and I'm panicking she still will. So hubby is taking me shopping to take my mind off it.

Hope everyone is good! Xx

Hi Girls! I'm due Nov 28th! :happydance:
1st baby after TTC for 11 long cycles!!..it was our 1st month of "not trying" and BAM! BFP!!!
Hubby & I married 3 years, together for 6. He's 31, Im 29.
Im feeling anxious one minute and excited the next!!! lol
Anybody else?? Ive also had mild cramping for a few days which I heard is normal, but Ive also been getting weird, sharp pains in weird spots like my side and by my ribs. Gas maybe?!

Oooopppssss I forgot to wish everyone congratulationsss!!!!! I was so excited to find people with the same due date, I lost my manners! :wacko:

I am still in disbelief about my BFP but I will be due November 28. LMU was Feb 21, usual 27-28-29 day cycle. Can I join you all?

Congratulations everyone!!!

I am also pretty new hear, and my due date is 28th November.

It will be our first time too.

Also surprised how quickly it happened for us , as we conceived first cycle.

As for pregnancy symptoms, I have a stuffy nose, aching back and dull ache in tummy ( worse at night).

So glad, to share the journey with you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

PS haven't booked Dr appointment yet as AF is due tomorrow ( still tested myself again today and still BFP!!!). When have you/ or are going to have your first doctor appointment?

I am due the same day as you. Was your test darker then your first bfp?

Hi desi and cmtd!!
I love that we are seeing more and more BFPs! Yessssss!

Im feeling less pregnant today.. I hope that isnt a bad sign. I dont feel bloated, or moody, or crampy.. AF isnt officially due until tuesday.. I know I am pregnant.. but I get myself scared when reading about so many women who have had M/C and ectopic pregnancies.. Anyone else feel like that?

I was like that, but now I have made it through today when af would have been due I feel much more relaxed about it all. To be honest I just want week 4 out of the way for some reason and by week 5 I shall feel even better I think. I shall change that next Sunday and say that I just want to get week 5 done with and I'll feel better! lol

Hi there

I'm due around 15th November & it's still not sunk in yet.

I have dull like period cramps alot at the moment but i believe it's quite normal so i'd try not to worry too much.

I look forward to chatting with you in these next 9 months. x:thumbup:

Hi desi and cmtd!!
I love that we are seeing more and more BFPs! Yessssss!

Im feeling less pregnant today.. I hope that isnt a bad sign. I dont feel bloated, or moody, or crampy.. AF isnt officially due until tuesday.. I know I am pregnant.. but I get myself scared when reading about so many women who have had M/C and ectopic pregnancies.. Anyone else feel like that?

I feel the same way. I am calling my dr tomorrow to see if he will do blood work to make sure my hcg levels are doubling.

Hi girls!!! :wave:

I'm due November 25th. :) :happydance:

I had the dull period cramps and lower backache daily for the first 5 days and (knock on wood) they are lessening. Now I get a few twinges now and then.

Now I'm officially 'late' it's starting to sink in that I'm pregnant!

Congrats to you all! :hugs:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this thread. Just found out last week that I am due Nov 27, 2011. This should be fun

Isnt it funny that the whole 2WW we tell ourselves. YEP I have to be pregnant, all the symptoms, all this stuff going on, I just have to be.. then we POAS and get a BFP (numerous times if you are like me) and we cant help but question it. "What!? Omg Im pregnant?!" What! "
lol ... I got super bitchy today and Im pretty sure its setting into my family that Im pregnant! HAHA. Woops. Thank goodness I have yet to be nauseous.. anyone getting sick yet?
I didnt get any morning sickness with my first daughter, so definitely hope I wont get it this time either!

Ladies, A couple of hours ago I started spotting brown discharge. My AF was due today/tomorrow and it usually starts off brown like it is today. I am defeated, hurt, sad, lost with lots of questions in my head on why its happening to me. Some ladies are saying its common with pregnancy but the uncanny resemblance of the CM to how it looks right before my AF is making me very very upset. I am trying to take on a positive attitude but it doesn't seem to be working. Please keep me in your thoughts. I will keep y'all posted tomorrow on what happens.

Hi Desi..
Okay, first of all, I am sorry you are having to experience anything scary - second, Ive been reading about this for you... looks like it can be very common to get brown spotting and be okay. What you need to look for is more, or even it turning to bright red. If I were you, either way - you need to call your doc the first moment their office opens and tell them whats going on. If the spotting stops they may still have you come in to check your levels.
Im sending good, positive vibes your way - I pray that everything is okay.
Lots of love you!!!

Thank you so much Lucky. I am glad I have all of you to talk because I haven't told anyone about the BFP. Yea, the drs. office opens at 8:00 and I am going to send a note to work saying I will be late. Yes, I am praying now that the discharge doesn't turn into red. I have put a liner now and nothing is on the liner but every time I wipe (I have done that about 20 times in the last 2 hours) I seem to see some brown.

Praying, praying.....

Hi Desi..
Okay, first of all, I am sorry you are having to experience anything scary - second, Ive been reading about this for you... looks like it can be very common to get brown spotting and be okay. What you need to look for is more, or even it turning to bright red. If I were you, either way - you need to call your doc the first moment their office opens and tell them whats going on. If the spotting stops they may still have you come in to check your levels.
Im sending good, positive vibes your way - I pray that everything is okay.
Lots of love you!!!

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if any of you have been feeling extra hot lately? Last night I had to put on a really thin duvet as I was just boiling hot under the thicker one, and it's still pretty cold here.

Yes! It is crazy how warm I get at night - I have to throw the duvet off me!

Hope the dr can set your mind at rest desi. :hugs:

Update is that AF is not here but when I wipe I see a faint brown. Not as much as yesterday but light brown and the constant "feeling" of AF coming and me rushing to check. I have called my dr. office and left a message. Hopefully they will call me back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->