November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Hi Ladies!

Welcome and congrats to everyone who joined! My husband made me take the weekend off of this forum because I was freaking myself out that I have every problem in the book. I was convinced that this is going to be a chemical pregnancy since I dont technically miss my period until tomorrow. I have almost no pregnancy symptoms... but reading this thread it seems quite normal.

Luckyalready, you are due for af tomorrow also right? are you nervous? this week will be lonnnngggg waiting to see if it shows or not. Did your liine tests ever show up darker? I had really light FRER tests but also got a digital pregnant. I have been stressing that if I take the FRER it will still be light....

Desi, I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing those symptoms. I find comfort in knowing that if your pregnancy doesnt stick, there is usually a good reason. I read that our bodies flush out the abnormal pregnancies so if mine doesnt stick I figure it was for the better.

A good friend of mine had a late mc and they did some testing. come to find out the baby would have been 10 times worse than down syndrome.

On a good note, I think that what you are experiencing is normal and have read many others that experience the same. Also, keep in mind that some women continue to have a period through their entire pregnancy...can you imagine!?

Praying for you sweetie.

Update from me, The Drs. office called me back and asked over and over again if I got a BFP and I said yes. They asked me to come for blood work so they can test. I paid the $40 (it would have been free if I decided to wait till tomorrow) and got the results back in 5 min and it was BFP. About the brown discharge, the nurse said that there is nothing they can do since its too early to have an ultrasound. Apparently it is common in some cases. She just said to monitor it, not to BD if I continue to have discharge, and if it turns red, she asked me to call and come back for blood work. She said since I am only 4 weeks along there is nothing that they can do rather than just wait. So, I guess I will just wait :)!

Desi! Well, hey I take that as good news!!! No more discharge?? YAY! And still having a BFP is awesome!! Dont stress, dont do Bd'es and just relax.. come on week 12! :)

BabyShaw.. I am a tiny bit nervous for tomorrow.. but at the same time Im thinking positive. I wish I would have saved a few pregnancy tests just so I could take one for piece of mind. I understand your DH telling you to take the weekend off the site.. I find myself reading into horror stories from other unfortunate moms and I get myself so scared. I too tho, think that if something were to go wrong - its for the best. And seeing as this was the first month we have ever tried, and we got pregnant - Im confident it can be easy to try again. So positive vibes for all of us. Im so excited to get further along and get a belly. I will have to share my belly pictures from last time. I LOVED being pregnant. :)

Well..still light light brown discharge when I wipe! I guess I just have to live with it and hope its gonna go away. I am going to test every couple days to see if the poppyseed is still in me. I just hope the discharge goes away though, its really ridiculous to have the 'feeling' of AF. DH&I decided not to tell ANYONE so its gonna be even harder. I cannot wait for Week 12!!

Desi- I have known women who have had the same thing happen and have a healthy baby. Don't lose hope.

As for me, I have still been taking tests just to make sure they are getting darker and they are. :) I have my 1st dr appt tomorrow too.

Desi, I spoke with my nurse today and she said told me that I will most likely get some brown dc around my period time which is completely natural and common. It is just old blood coming out (probably from implantation). She said I could have AF symptoms and brown discharge and not to be alarmed. Only if it turns bright red do you need to worry. So I think that what you are going through is completely natural.

Thanks BabyShaw. It helps to hear the same thing from two professionals. I always thought that getting the BFP was the hard part, it seems like getting to Week 12 is :)! I am sure we will think of something else to worry for the rest of the weeks and then after the baby is born, I am SURE we will keep worrying forever :)! This is just the beginning :D!

I know, the last week since my BFP has been so long!! I can't believe I'm only just over 4 weeks, it's felt like a long week.

Since I'm a few days of ahead of you girls I went through the scary day AF was due a few days ago, and it was definitely on my mind the whole day! I had some cramping and I kept going to to the bathroom to check there wasn't any blood. There was a big sigh of relief at the end of the day.

Desi, I had some brown spotting at 9 dpo right after I got my BFP, and I've heard of lots of girls who have had it here.

Babyshaw, I did FRERS for 4 days in a row and at one point the test didn't get any darker and I freaked out, but that day I had my 2nd hcg levels drawn and they had more than doubled, so I no longer go by lines on tests (though I did POAS yesterday and it felt really good to see a dark line)!

Have you guys booked appointments yet? My first is on the 31st, when I'll be 6 weeks.

:hugs:

Is anyone else obsessed with making sure the line on the test is getting darker?

yep just on 4weeks now and I POAS yesterday... line now nice and dark, almost as dark as the control line.

Freaked out with some spotting after sex ( i know TMI)... so checked the next few days.

Booked my first GP appointment on 4th April ( should be 6 weeks then)... I haven't got a GP in the area I currently live in so hoping they are okay.

Hi ladies!

I was wondering if any of you have been feeling extra hot lately? Last night I had to put on a really thin duvet as I was just boiling hot under the thicker one, and it's still pretty cold here.

Its because of the progestrone your body is making. It raises your body temp.

Ok. I thought I was crazy. I am now 12-14 dpo. I took a test twice today and the last one was almost as dark as the control line.

Ok. I thought I was crazy. I am now 12-14 dpo. I took a test twice today and the last one was almost as dark as the control line.

It's amazing seeing the line getting darker... sadly I threw out my inital tests as I didn't want hubby to see I had a stash of POAS's

I tested again this morning at 16dpo. On the FRER the test line came up before the control line, it's never done that, and is now as dark. And I did a digi as well, oooops, and it said Pregnant 2-3! Yay

Congrats on your positive beta desi!

I've been continuing to poas...my dh thinks I'm slightly crazy! Had my second beta today so now waiting for results...

I POAS this am as well, and that fabulous little line is getting darker. Plus I am nauseous this morning for the first time. That makes me happy as I never felt nauseous when I was pregnant in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->