November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

I eat steel cut oats with banana, apples, cinnamon, milk and walnuts every day. every.single.weekday for the last 2-3 years. Today I woke with a TOTAL aversion to oatmeal. I didn't even want to make it for DH. I didn't wanna smell it, cook it nothing! How can you hate something so much that I have eaten for ever?

What I made for breakfast that I LOVE LOVE is, Oranges + black berrys + almond milk. YUM! I drank so much of that :)!

Hello girls!
Believe me, if I had sticks.. Id be peeing on them! But I am out.. and I already spent quite a bit on them before getting my BFPs.. I also threw out my stash too - my DH would have thought I was crazy.. if he doesnt already ;)
I told my family last night "mom is currently making a baby, I will return in about 8 weeks.. until then, beware"
lol.. Im so bitchy! So quick to react and be rude.. ugh. I hope it ends quickly, I definitely am going to end up biting my tongue off if it doesnt!! LOL
I dont remember being so intolerant with my last pregnancy..
Today was supposed to be the day for AF.. I dont feel her coming! :)

Haha, I feel kind of bitchy as well, especially at work.

I have to admit I did POAS today. I just didn't feel pregnant yesterday and it freaked me out! I whipped out a FRER this morning. The test line was darker than the control line so I figured that was good enough and vow not to POAS any more if I can help it!

I had some ICs left and since I didn't feel pregnant at all yesterday, I POAS'ed and the test line came up within 5 seconds and was darker than a couple of days ago.

Haha, I feel kind of bitchy as well, especially at work.

I have to admit I did POAS today. I just didn't feel pregnant yesterday and it freaked me out! I whipped out a FRER this morning. The test line was darker than the control line so I figured that was good enough and vow not to POAS any more if I can help it!

I've been really snappy with people, they just seem to annoy me at the moment! lol Don't they know I'm trying to grow another person at the moment and it's really tiring! lol

Haha!!

I have a question....how much are you all 'taking it easy?' Sometimes I feel tired but sometimes I feel normal and I'm not sure if I should be resting a lot?!?!

This morning I had a freak out because I lifted our TV and then remembered I probably shouldn't lift heavy things. It's going to be hard to not do stuff I'm used to be doing.

I'm taking things fairly easy, not lifting heavy things and trying to rest as much as possible. I'm just normal at work, it's when I get home that I go into "I'm pregnant, you need to do lots of stuff instead of me" mode! lol

I got my 1st beta count from yesterday. It was 132. I go get more blood drawn tomorrow so I hope everything is doubling. Has anyone else had symptoms that seem to go away? I feel like my breasts are not really sore and they don't feel as full. I am not sure if it is because I am used to the way they feel now.

I tend to get twinges in my boobs and they they go away. They have definitely gotten bigger though. Right before my bfp they seemed really hard and lumpy, but now they're not.

Congrats on all the new BFP's. So exciting to have so many buddies!!
So does anyone here experience panic attacks/anxiety?
Ive been struggling with mild/moderate anxiety for a while now but am usually able to control it.
Unfortunately, I had a major panic attack the other night :nope:
I havent had one in years. I guess its the new-ness of the symptoms & not feeling "normal" that made me anxious? Anyone else feeling this way? Any suggestions how to cope?
Im hoping my body & my mind get used to being pregnant, because I would hate to feel this way for 9 months :cry:

HI ladies....I'm pretty sure I'm due middle of November...not 100% sure because I have/had irregular cycles ever since I went off the Pill. My last AF was Jan 5 but I tested NEG on tests all through Feb. Took a random test on Mar 11 before going on vacation and it turned up BFP! Confirmed with digi that said 1-2 weeks...a week later, came home from my trip and did ANOTHER test, and got another BFP sayint 2-3 weeks. Haven't done a test since last weekend, but seriously wish I had more.

I knew this thread was for me when I read about how so many of you with tests keep taking them to make sure. I seriously am considering buying one more digi this weekend just to see it say 3+ weeks LOL. I guess it just seems so surreal. Especially since I haven't been getting proper periods, it isn't as though I am 'late'.

Congrats on all your BFPS. My Dr is wanting me to do an early scan to see how far along I am, but I am nervous about doing one so early because I don't feel like it will pick up anything. I might see if they book on for a few weeks later. I would hate to get in there and see nothing, at the very least I would feel better hearing a heart beat or something.

Anybody else doing an early scan?

cmtd... yes!! I know exactly what you mean about anxiety. I never had it really in my life before getting pregnant with my daughter. I mean there are times Id get nervous and feel butterflies in my stomach... but when I was pregnant last time I remember getting nervous and panicking about nothing... I couldnt even find a reason to me nervous.. I would just take deep breaths and try to focus on something.. but I remember it starting in the 2nd trimester. However, Ive already experiences a few "moments" in this pregnancy too .. again for NO reason.
I dont think there is a solution to it, other than really focusing on breathing and happy thoughts.. its awful and I am sorry you are going through it.

Today I went on a walk with my daughter.. I started having the worst pinching/stabbing pain in my lower abdomen and also in my lower back. It made me nervous so I slowed down and came right home.. since then Ive felt crampy.. no blood or spotting, thank god.. I just hope this goes away soon!

I also have anxiety and have gotten panic attacks at night. So far I haven't had any with this pregnancy but due to my anxious nature, I'm definitely anxious at times.

luckyalready, I also got some cramping today after going for a walk! Mine was just a walk around Target, where I felt fine, but on my way home it started to hurt. It freaks me out! :(

I'm weepy, anxious wreck at the moment...even stressing when yawning seems to pull my stomach muscles (that shows how crazy I've gotten!)

hi ladies firsty a big CONGRATULATIONS to you all and a happy n healthy 9 months, please can i join,im due about the 26th/27th,im feeling so sick on n off already so have to keep snacking and was like this with my other kids but not so early on,im feeling emotional and not sleeping at night as im waking feeling sick or having hot flushes,is anyone else like this,im not complaining as im happy to see that there is changes going on as i had none of this last month and m/c at 4 wks 5days which i am today but i just have a big feeling that everything is going as it should this time n cant wait for our first scan to meet him/her,im also on day 3 of not smoking as i packed it in the day i got my bfp so feeling proud of myself :) x x x

Hello everyone!

I have been having the sharp pains too. No blood, just a lot of water or milky CM, gross! It is so wet that I am CONSTANTLY checking to make sure its not AF.

I wanted to ask how everyones nutrition is going? I want to get some ideas a what a full day of eating looks like for you girls. I need help getting my eating habits on track! - no more mcdonalds lol. If you wouldnt mind helping me out!

Love and health to you all!:hugs:

Loads of white CM for me too. I have POAS'ed again today and the test line came up in 2-3 seconds and was as dark as the test line. Made me happy.

I have been walking for about 60-70 minutes every day. Not sure if it is good for me or not. I used to be a regular walker but I stopped for a few months and then started back up in the 2nd week past ovulation. I figured I would continue on.

Regarding eating, I am trying to eat 4-5 servings of fruits everyday. The easiest way I found is to make a smoothie in the morning and drink a TALL glass of it. I have been putting oranges, some kind of berries, milk in my smoothie. Mid morning I am eating a banana. But I think I might switch that up with yogurt. I then eat lunch and then a mid afternoon snack of an Apple. I am not a milk drinker so I am not quite sure how to get all the calcium. I got some cheese yesterday so I might just eat that instead of milk. We haven't eaten out since we found out. DH has been on my case every day to do "healthier" things. He has also taken over somethings I do around the house (I sure hope this sticks around :p).

Happy Happy 9 months everyone. I cannot wait until I am in Week 12.

I'm forever running to the bathroom to check af hasn't cruelly arrived, but I am starting to get a little calmer than I was.

However, I am totally panicking about telling my parents this weekend. We are making the 4 hour drive to tell them in person, but I'm so worried what my mum will say, even though I'm 30, married and have a good job. I guess I just feel like a little girl playing house still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->