NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Yay! A November thread at last! I am due on the 5th of November. Looking forward to seeing my little Indo-Norwegian baby!

Great thread! We are due Nov. 7th with a little boy. :D

hi all:blush: not quite in my 3rd tri yet,

im due nov the 24th with a girl she will be called Daisy-May

congratulations ladies xx

Hi November ladies! I'm due November 8th with a bouncing baby :blue:!

Hello! I am due november 9th expecting a little girl....cant wait!

November 19th with a little boy

(slowly making my way over to 3rd tri, checking it out right now even though i'm not really here yet)

Seem's that November 5th is most popular with 6of us followed by the 9th with 5!!
Loving the response on here everyone ^.^ All up to date on 1st post now ^.^

5th is my dads bday - best wishes to all you ladies - will be an often election day baby :)

Nov 11th for me im on team pink x

I'm scheduled for my c that day :). Great bday 11-11-11
Doctors already warned me will be busy day at hospital, many people trying to get in on that day ;)

Good luck ;).

[/QUOTE] Looks like we are due the same day! Although I will have my LO a week before.[/QUOTE]

Why are you having your LO a week early?

I'm excited at the idea of having my son the week of Thanksgiving, but I have a feeling I'm going to have him before then. He was measuring a little big at the last ultrasound, and it's just a feeling I have. My fiance thinks the same thing. I guess we will see! :)

Yay! A November thread at last! I am due on the 5th of November. Looking forward to seeing my little Indo-Norwegian baby!

Same as me! :) I think 5th November seems to be one of the more popular November dates on this so far! Fireworks babies all round, haha. I'm Scottish and OH is Egyptian so we both have lovely unique babies as well!

Thanks! I am so curious to see what he's going to look like since his parents look so different from one another. I wish you the best with your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->