NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

I'm Due November 11th with a girl :pink:

YAY for November babies :D

hi i'm due the 14th november and having a girl! x

Hi I am team yellow and due on the 18th November !!

xx

I'm due on 7 November with my second--team yellow for us!

There are soooo many of us!!!yay!!
I'm due Nov 11th with a little girl, my second :)

how is everyone feeling?

I am due the 11th Nov with my first, a baby girl :) x

Lots of girls on the 11th :)

Since a due date of the 7th calculates to a conception date of Feb. 14, I wonder if the huge grouping of babies due between 5th and 9th has anything to due with Valentines Day? :haha:

Since a due date of the 7th calculates to a conception date of Feb. 14, I wonder if the huge grouping of babies due between 5th and 9th has anything to due with Valentines Day? :haha:

Ahahahaa! Good one! :haha: I thought that I conceived on Valentine's day but I actually ovulated a day before so it could have happened any day from the 11th to the 15th.

:haha: I got my positive OPK on Valentines Day and did the naughty on 13th and 14th and here we are so I like to think we have a baby conceived with Valentines luuuuurve :haha:

Look's like all girls on the 11th and 14th!!:flower:
Does anyone feel like they knew when they should of conceived and it dosen't add up with the date you were given?
I knew for a fact the first day of my last period was Feb 3rd (cause we went back to my hometown of a week that day) but i couldn't find my pill to start re-taking it again, which is when we decided we would start trying for another baby (thinking it would take at least 6month's as is average for trying couples) but when they dated me Nov 5th at my scan, they even changed the first day of my last period to Jan 29th in my book!! But we didn't start trying untill Feb 10th when we got back!! Is it me, or is it weird?:shrug:

No it's not weird. They just used the standard assumption that you ovulated on day 14. The truth is that you could have ovulated anywhere from day 9 of your cycle. Day 1 of your cycle is the first day of your period.

When I first went to the doctor he dated me at november 4th going by the date of my last period. I however knew I ovulated later than usual by peeing on ovulation sticks and knew my due date was 7th of November, which is what they confirmed at my dating scan.

If you don't know when you ovulated, they just generally go by the first day of your last period and assume you ovulated on day 14 which is standard and very average and "approximate".

No it's not weird. They just used the standard assumption that you ovulated on day 14. The truth is that you could have ovulated anywhere from day 9 of your cycle. Day 1 of your cycle is the first day of your period.

Totally correct, i knew i ov'd on CD10 of my cycle not CD14 and im bang on dates from ovulation.

But my day 1 was Feb 3rd, but they changed it to Jan 29th, even though i know it was Feb 3rd. Is that not strange?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->