NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Im not officially 3rd tri yet but i will be in a few days.

Im due on the 15th November and we are team Pink :pink:

I jumped a week forwards. Only did the naughty once that month cos i was away and then OH was working nights so i KNOW when we conceived..

and i was given 15th Nov as my due date which matched conception time. Had scans at 6, 8, 9, 10 weeks due to history and that matched my 15th Nov due date...

then went for scan at 11w and they said 12w! We'd jumped a whole week!

It was a private scan so MW dismissed it as rubbish and said that the consultants dates matched mine.. etc..

thought nothing of it, went to the 12w NHS can and i was STILL a week ahead of myself and LO measured 13 weeks.

So they adjusted my due date to the 8th and its stayed the same ever since!

I dunno what happened.. he just grew two weeks in a week.. luckily he hasnt done it again since :D

I jumped a week forwards. Only did the naughty once that month cos i was away and then OH was working nights so i KNOW when we conceived..

and i was given 15th Nov as my due date which matched conception time. Had scans at 6, 8, 9, 10 weeks due to history and that matched my 15th Nov due date...

then went for scan at 11w and they said 12w! We'd jumped a whole week!

It was a private scan so MW dismissed it as rubbish and said that the consultants dates matched mine.. etc..

thought nothing of it, went to the 12w NHS can and i was STILL a week ahead of myself and LO measured 13 weeks.

So they adjusted my due date to the 8th and its stayed the same ever since!

I dunno what happened.. he just grew two weeks in a week.. luckily he hasnt done it again since :D

Im glad that im not the only one who feel's like they are wrong lol :happydance:

Hope everyone is feeling well! Happy almost Friday! :)

hiya!! i am due 21st november with a little girly!!!x:happydance:

Hey ladies! Thumbelina - Its going!! Count down is on!! As i see it only 13 more weekends to go!!! I have gained 50lbs already :( A lot to do!!! Very far behind this time!! With my daughter nursery and everything was all done at this point - this time still have everything to do!!! Hopefully will start to get things done :) Very excited though!! Going for my 4d on 9/2 - cant wait to see the lil guys face!! dying to know what his hair/eye color will be :) This wasnt a planned pregnancy but a great surprise! :) I always wanted a little boy :) My ges diabetes test is next week and because i am RH- blood type will go for my rhogan shot as well next week! Time is flying by - will be here before you know it! Does everyone have their nursery done? Would love to see pics! I am still tryingto decide on a theme!

Hey ladies! Thumbelina - Its going!! Count down is on!! As i see it only 13 more weekends to go!!! I have gained 50lbs already :( A lot to do!!! Very far behind this time!! With my daughter nursery and everything was all done at this point - this time still have everything to do!!! Hopefully will start to get things done :) Very excited though!! Going for my 4d on 9/2 - cant wait to see the lil guys face!! dying to know what his hair/eye color will be :) This wasnt a planned pregnancy but a great surprise! :) I always wanted a little boy :) My ges diabetes test is next week and because i am RH- blood type will go for my rhogan shot as well next week! Time is flying by - will be here before you know it! Does everyone have their nursery done? Would love to see pics! I am still tryingto decide on a theme!

Only 13 weekends to go! When you put it like that it seems like it will be here in no time! For some reason, I tend to think in weekend time a lot. The closer it gets the more excited and nervous I get. I have yet to start my nursery, but hope to get busy on it this weekend.

ooh - count me in! due the 1st with a team yellow baby - love how many yellow's there are on the first page!!! :dance:

Nursery not done yet, but i've ordered all the things and have been meeting with decorator.
13 weekends??love it how you put it that way :)
I'm so excited...next week friday my OH is taking me away for a week. I don't know where i'm going, he said i will see when i get my boarding pass at the airport :) and i'll have my bday while we're away. When we get back, we go for our 4D scan on the 29th, can't wait!!!!
time if going by so quick!!it's such a wonderful feeling to know that soon soon we'll have our babies!!

Hi, I'm due November 29th, our baby is a little girl, Amelia Lillian :D

Hi, I'm due November 29th, our baby is a little girl, Amelia Lillian :D

Love the name!!:thumbup:

Our boy's will be sharing a room as were in a 2bed place (eventually, probably not for at least 6months). Were gonna get Auron a Lightning Mcqueen cars shaped bed so that we can use the cot bed for Elyjah. Will be really strange putting the bars back onto it, can't wait though ^.^

November 27th- :) I am not quite in the Third trimester yet, but getting broad on the Second board so snooping over here... :)

We are expecting a little boy named William (Willy) :)

Just can't wait to meet him!

Yeeeey Blue is now second to Pink in first and Yellow/Orange in 3rd woo woo!!
This is too much fun, and slightly addictive ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"