November baby!

N

Nanninoo

Anybody else due a november baby? I'm due 27th with my second boy :blue: I have a ds1 who's 2.5yrs.
This second pregnancy has gone a lot quicker compared to my first I think it's because I have a very active toddler to keep me on my toes :haha: x

I'm due Nov 3rd with my second boy! My first came 5 weeks early so I have been on edge all week - I have far too much to do for this one to come early! My ds is 2 yrs and 2 mths x

Me - this is our second surprise bubba, my dd was the 19th and have been booked in for a section on the 13th as dd was emcs and they are fixing my scar this time as the last doc left me a bit butchered.

Starting to get a bit nervous as our dd1 will only be 17months old but I'm sure hubby and I will cope.

im due 25th November :) ds1 will be 3 on 18th November. cant wait!!

This will be my third November baby! It'll be a busy month in our house.

Baby is due on the 9th and is our last child, so I'm making the most of being pregnant.. I know I'll miss it and right now it's flying by.

I'm having a home water birth with this one, if all goes to plan! :)

I'm due the 26th November with my first little lady. :)

I'm also due Nov. 27th with my first! :) I think she will wait until the 29th so I will go into labor during the Alabama/Auburn game though. It's really big around here so I think that's what she will do. Haha! Or Black Friday... traffic will be so bad we won't be able to get to a hospital...I have wonderful thoughts can't you tell? lol!

I can't believe its November next month!! Where has this year gone?
I still have to pack my hospital stuff and wash all the baby clothes ready in time I just hope he doesn't show too early otherwise it will be a mad rush sorting everything :dohh:
I've been so busy organising Christmas presents as I started early to avoid a mad rush come December with a newborn so wanted to get the presents done and dusted before baby arrives thankfully I've got over half done so at least I'm some what prepared! x

I'm due November 5th or maybe 2nd, doc can't decide. It will be our first baby and it's a boy. I feel like this pregnancy has gone far quicker than expected. I blink and the week is gone... thats how I feel.

I have yet to wash baby's clothes or have husband put up the crib and the rocker. So many things to do, so little time and nesting has not yet kicked in so still procrastinating everything.

November 22 here. Third child, first girl, and I'm not planning on anymore. So excited. Nervous and not even close to being ready!

I'm due with baby boy2 November 14th :) ds1 came 4 weeks early nd this one is measuring big so think he may be a end of october baby :)

I'm also due 27th Nov with my second :) it's gone so quick, I can't believe we will have another baby next month! Unless he/she comes late of course. Am trying to get as ready as I can now because DD came 3 weeks early. DD turns 3 this month so have so much to do and no time or energy!

I'm due Nov 1st. I'm really hoping she doesn't come on Halloween.

I'm due November 23rd saw midwife today he's measuring just over average so he be a long baby I'm only 4ft 11 lol

I thought my nesting had begun but it came and went I had a mad couple of days sorting nursery out putting Moses basket up and putting all the baby clothes neatly away then realised I had to wash them all first :dohh: baby brain!!
I still need to buy a changing bag something I keep forgetting about and as I said I need to pack my hospital bag which I've wrote a list ready for! Single digit countdown is going quick! I need to get my bum into gear.

Tonight I've had two lots of period like cramps but they hurt so much felt like crying lasted 5 to 10 mins had 2 of them so far :(

I'm due Nov 28 with my little lady. My first! I am so ridiculously unprepared lol I have her crib and changing table, but it's at a relative's. Only a few of her clothes have been washed, but I don't plan on washing all of them right now anyway. And I still need to pack my hospital bag!

I keep forgetting to buy a changing bag, too. lol This is going by too fast!

I'm due November 2nd with my second little boy :) ds1 is 4 and mega excited! This pregnancy has went in fast! Can't wait to meet this little bundle x

I'm due 26th November. This will be baby number 2 and we don't know what we're having. Really glad we didn't find out this time. Dd is 25 months. She's hoping for a sister but we'll see! I'm not sure whether I will go overdue and end up with a December baby but I hope not.
Good luck to all, not much longer now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->