November baby!

We're due November 15th with a little mister. I'm sure of his due date, but do. Said he was measuring three weeks ahead when he sent us for a growth scan (because he was measuring big). I'm hoping his growth has slowed down some. We have another scan October 28th to check his size. Fingers crossed for a natural unmedicated delivery.

I had a growth scan yesterday and babys est fetal weight is already 5lb 8oz going by his measurements and his head, tummy and legs are already on the 95th percentile and measuring more like 35-38 weeks so I think this baby is a big one! I have another growth scan at 38 weeks so depending what his size is then they may induce me early as I'm having an induction anyway so he may come sooner than I thought unless he decides to arrive naturally before then!

I'm due 11th November with my first boy after 4 girls :)

I'm really organised, I've got everything sorted. Never actually been this organised before!

:hugs: Hope you make to at least 37 weeks.
Do you know how much they weigh??

My sis in law has twins :) she made it to 38 weeks and they had awesome weights!

Good luck with your pregnancy :hugs: I couldnt imagine having 2 little ones in there! lol I feel like my one is running out of room!

At my growth scan last week, baby boy is estimated to be huge. Already 5.5 lbs and in the 88% percentile. Baby girl however is a shrimp, only estimated to be 3 lbs 14 oz in the 33% percentile. The discrepancy between the two is enough that I'm going in twice weekly for NSTs and biophysicals. As long as I keep passing these tests (and I don't develop pre-eclampsia which I'm also being closely monitored for with slightly elevated BP) I should make it to my 37 week c-section. Fingers crossed! If not, I'll have two early October babies instead. :)

My sis in law has twins :) she made it to 38 weeks and they had awesome weights!

Good luck with your pregnancy :hugs: I couldnt imagine having 2 little ones in there! lol I feel like my one is running out of room!

At my growth scan last week, baby boy is estimated to be huge. Already 5.5 lbs and in the 88% percentile. Baby girl however is a shrimp, only estimated to be 3 lbs 14 oz in the 33% percentile. The discrepancy between the two is enough that I'm going in twice weekly for NSTs and biophysicals. As long as I keep passing these tests (and I don't develop pre-eclampsia which I'm also being closely monitored for with slightly elevated BP) I should make it to my 37 week c-section. Fingers crossed! If not, I'll have two early October babies instead. :)

Im aftaid my little boy is a bit on the large size.... Do they schedule c-sections for that? I didnt think so, but do some drs offer that as a deterant to avoid complications at birth surrounding a large baby? I probably sound super ignorant, but Ive gained lots of weight this fourth time around and am pretty aure hes going to be my largest... Hopefully the dr can give me some reassurance next wednesday...

Im aftaid my little boy is a bit on the large size.... Do they schedule c-sections for that? I didnt think so, but do some drs offer that as a deterant to avoid complications at birth surrounding a large baby? I probably sound super ignorant, but Ive gained lots of weight this fourth time around and am pretty aure hes going to be my largest... Hopefully the dr can give me some reassurance next wednesday...

I'm not having a c-section because of baby boy's size, but rather because it's twins, my daughter is breech and it's just the all around safer option for me given my BP issues, etc. I think baby would have to be very big before doctors recommend a c- section. My brother was nearly 10 lbs at birth and my mom still delivered him vaginally, though that was like 25 years ago so I'm not sure if that would be different now.

If iv been given 20th November as a due date at my 12 and 20 week scan is this more or less 100% accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->