• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

Any one else feeling dizzy more these days? I had to leave the shop this morning twice to get some air, just felt like my head was spinning! Def worse than the sickness tbh was so afraid I'd pass out doing my shopping!

defo feeling the dizziness, but I'm very tired today so I don't know if thats why. I'm feeling exhausted at work, not fun.

Hoping LO will let me sleep tonight...

:haha: that swan pic cracked me up!!!!!

I've got bad braxton hicks tonight and she's being naughty and pushing down hard :( Bad bad baby!

Ouchie, braxtons are no fun!

I think my LO is laying sideways and right around my belly button area. Its rock hard and hurts to the thouch. Definetly makes bending over to the side impossible

Whoever said braxton hicks aren't meant ot hurt lied .... and clearly was said by a man :haha:

Grats wandering! :)
Drove to get the stroller today, it was horrible, had a headache the whole way :( ended up being in the car for 5.5hrs :'( BUT I LOVE IT!!! although I think we need a new car to go with it :)

*Olympic spolier alert!!* Dont read further if you want to watch the highlights of the rowing this morning
SA took their 1st Gold in Olympic Rowing making it 3 Gold's for South Africa!!!
Sorry to team GB who had to settle with yet another Silver!
Sorry but have to support my home boys and girls first!

NZ won their first gold :D!!! Rowing as well

Glad I'm not the only one beankeeper... As mean and all as that sounds lol! Hoping this stops hate feeling my head spin!

Just had a super long shower, now lying in bed with bnb and a big bar of choc... This is the life lol already killed with heartburn so I might as well enjoy my choc!

Had my cousin drop over a big bag of newborn clothes for me from her 3 month old so gonna have fun looking through them tomorro! :)

Glad I'm not the only one beankeeper... As mean and all as that sounds lol! Hoping this stops hate feeling my head spin!

Just had a super long shower, now lying in bed with bnb and a big bar of choc... This is the life lol already killed with heartburn so I might as well enjoy my choc!

Had my cousin drop over a big bag of newborn clothes for me from her 3 month old so gonna have fun looking through them tomorro! :)

Haha, at least we can feel awful together! I'm heading off to bed soon but considering a cheeky icecream first...

So much for enjoying my choc... Heartburn so bad I puked it back up... Sorry girls! Prob serves me right for being a greedy mare lol
Wish I could figure out what's causing it! I only ever get it at night, and bar my choc I haven't eaten since like 4 today! Ok suppose I know my answer... Baby but still lol

I'll just lie in bed and annoy my oh instead of eating! Ha!

Ah phineas I was just about to ask if anyone is suffering with heartburn? Can it hurt? I'm sure mine is, I've forgotten to buy more gaviscon so does anyone know if milk can help? XXX

I so know what you mean ladies. I'm feeling really light headed and lifeless tonight!! Think it might be the really bad nights sleep I had last night! I seem to get these bad nights every few nights! I hate them - just lying awake at stupid o'clock for no reason!!

Phineas - I see in your sig that you are getting married in May next year. Have you got your dress already?

AFM - spent this afternoon with my best friend going through all the clothes I have for my LO. She says I have more than enough clothes for her for at least the first 6 months! Just as well cause my bank balance is seriously starting to suffer! :haha:
Also got a few more bits and pieces like winter sleep suit/growbags.
Also attempted to compile a list of possible gifts for my baby shower.

I've had problems with heartburn since 1st tri, but I seem to be predisposed to it even when I'm not pregnant. By 12 weeks I had already gone through a jumbo size Tums and asked my doctor if I could switch to Pepcid. Works like a charm and I just take one every 12 hours. The heartburn is gone! Mine is so bad that drinking a glass of water causes it, though.

hello there! I would like to join! I am due November 13, and we are having a baby girl. My 5 yr old DD starts school in September and I know after then the time will just fly by! omg!

edit- speaking of heartburn, I had some awful spit up (acid-reflux?) after I ate some cheese pizza tonight. It burned so bad. It seems since I hit 25 weeks I've had some light heartburn issues.

Sailors girl I find milk reliefs the burn for ten mins so I've drank it twice just to get a bitta relief! Really uncomfy tonight tho, my belly tender as well as heartburn ugh gonna be a long night!

Skweek35 nope haven't even looked at dresses yet gonna wait until after baby really don't wanna look while having my bump, I'm uncomfy enough trying to dress in the morning lol were really relaxed bout it tho not turning into bridezilla! Still haven't told ppl yet will prob wait until bab us here or xmass!

Dahlia Mine is only hitting officially this week too although I do suffer outside of preg but hadnt all preg! Wonder if I'm having a hairy baby lol

So much chatter when I can't participate, of course! And now that I'm finally done with today's workday, everyone's either asleep, or doing something else. Hmph.

No heartburn here, I have to admit I don't really know what that even is. I do get uncomfortable here and there, though, if I eat or drink water just a little bit before bedtime.

As for the nursery, we're remodeling the entire upstairs of our house. The kiddo will have a room, but he won't sleep up there... probably for a long time, especially since our room is downstairs. Considering the amount of work that had to be done, we decided to get it all finished before the baby is even born.

Got you added Dahlia

AFM I take more tylenol and eat more tums than an 80 year old women :jo: I get reflux from water. But I still eat whatever I want. In fact, pizza is about done :pizza: mmmmm....im so gonna pay for this

Maloxx is good for heartburn and completly safe during pregnancy... I think its a lot gaviscon.... I have had awful heartburn.... feels like im having a heart attack its so bad but Maloxx really does help with it.. Milk actually makes it worse because its also an acid... Another thing I would suggest is drink a lot of water... since drinking water I never get heartburn..
Maybe thats why I havent gained a pound yet lol

I had terrible heart burn in South Africa, when I was about 7 weeks. I couldnt eat more than a bite of food at a time, and it just hurt :(. So glad I've only had a little reflux since! do sometimes get heart burn when I travel though anyway.

Badger it's hard to explain, it's like your stomach had tightened up completely, and you feel hungry and full at the same time... although it might be different for other people.

I've had heartburn a couple of times, but suffer worse with acid reflux, but I've had many episodes prior to pregnancy too :-/

I could strangle my oh this morning! He's a soreish back from lifting bales the other night and I'm all sympathetic, gave him pain killers and a back rub! So off he goes asleep (without my usual cuddles but I'll forgive him cause he's sore) but keeps waking me all night moving! I eventually get asleep abd for 2 hours straight his non stop flipping alarm keeps ringing... AT 4 IN THE FRICKING MORNING ugh! Usually I kick him to get him to snooze it but cause of his back I was rubbing it being nice! He'd only have it off and off it goes again! Every time I woke I nearly cried with the heartburn so was trying to wake him but not move! Eventually fall sleep through it only to dream the 'telly' is making this nice and proceed to take the telly apart (good job was a dream lol) eventually wake realising its tits alarm and he's still fogging it! Ugh! He then runs out the door late, and up gets DS... It's 6 in the morning let me bloody sleep!

Ugh! Think they forget how mean and grumpy I'm gonna be today!

Tabitha u told me bout the milk before but even tho I believe u it gives me a few mins relief I still drink it lol I drink over 2 litres of water a day tho so that def doesn't help me :(

Ugh, is anyone else super emotional at the mo? I don't know if it relates to not having enough sleep or hormones or both but I'm not having the best time at work at the moment. Just when I think it get better, there's some other issue. Apparently the risk assessment they've done is out of date and so they're making me ignore parts of it, but now I don't know what I'm supposed to do because this is my first pregnancy and I don't know what's right for me. They just keep saying that there's not a 'one size fits all' set of instructions, but I thought that was the whole point of the risk assessment.
So confused. Sorry for the mini rant. I've just sent myself home as I'm just not coping well, and I feel like its a wild goose chase just to get some info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->