• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

I have been staying in 3rd trimester already feel out of place in 2nd lol

Have 3 weeks gone by yet? Am I in 3rd tri now?

Dammit :(

Are you thinking the thread is a full time job lol adding everyone and keeping it updated!

Tabitha561 - I felt like that too, funny how you can suddenly feel old school now moving into third tri going to be a small fish in a big pond again!

Definetly not a job lol. But my pregnancy brain gets the best of me at times, i seem to get really confused very easily :dohh: Its definetly making it tough for me to maintain my 4.0 at school.

I bet lol yup my heads in a pregnancy cloud not sure when it will clear?

haha Sarahcakes you can be in 3rd tri if you want nobody will tell :-#

Hehe, I may just be a rebel and sneaky my way over more and more in the coming week but shhhhhhhh :ninja:

Haha Stealthycake :D Think there's a name change request due on this forum lol

Or you could be like this! haha!

Attachments

• ace_ventura_the_pet_detective.jpg
    ace_ventura_the_pet_detective.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
LOOOOOOOOL!

*You cannot see me.....I am invisible....*

Then at 27 weeks I can then do this...

https://youtu.be/Nh2iyPmucFk

And emerge gracefully into the 3rd tri!

Ugh I hate pregie brain! Had a big muddled head whole paying my sky bill... I can 'see' the numbers if I add the 2 bills together... But separate?? I'm as confused! Paid it anyways but still haven't a clu what the dude was on bout lol may get my oh to explain later to me... Ud never think I've a degree in accounting today wtf lol

Any one else feeling dizzy more these days? I had to leave the shop this morning twice to get some air, just felt like my head was spinning! Def worse than the sickness tbh was so afraid I'd pass out doing my shopping!

LOOOOOOOOL!

*You cannot see me.....I am invisible....*

Then at 27 weeks I can then do this...

https://youtu.be/Nh2iyPmucFk

And emerge gracefully into the 3rd tri!

Ah ha ha ha, so wrong, yet so funny!! lol

ta da!

In one of my books third trimester starts at 25 weeks :)

me too :) Its a book I got at the doctors office..... Some sites say you dont start till 28 weeks yikes!

Yeah lets throw that book in the bin shall we and ignore the 28 week rule! lol :-=

Just had my first stranger ask when im due yayyy!! This is just the confirmation I need that i actually do look pregnant and not just like ive put on weight :haha: So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->