• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

Can I just say I love this thread it cracks me up!

I go to reply to someone, by time I finish typing and post the message has gone so it looks like I am randomly talking about my vajj:haha:

I am not part of the vagina monologues lol

It could very well be the vagina monologue!! :rofl:

There is just no ways I can talk to my pregnant/work ladies about these sorts of things. Let alone my girl friends!! My friends would just cringe at the thought of talking of these matters!

Thinking I might start with before photo's! then attempt to document Project Nursery via photos in the hope I can manage to get some form of scrap book put together sometime.

What theme have you used in your nursery. We are hoping to do the Next teddy bear range. So cute!

That sounds like a great idea! We have gone for the Olive and Henry babys r us theme. With light olivy green and white spotty wall paper on the feature wall and in large letters the qoute "We made a wish and you came true" in white. Wwe have gone for white furniture and baby changing table.
I will have to post some pics later. Enjoy, I had so much fun doing it.

We aren't really doing a nursery :( We will probably move in the next year, so we didn't want to paint and decorate a room. Baby will sleep in our room and we might move our drawers and things into the spare room and use it as our dressing room. I'd love to go out and buy a set though for the baby!

Also my parents are here for another 10 days. So until then my spare room (junk room) is occupied. I really need to clean it out and get a storage unit or something for it... I think I have the nesting bug, but I can't really put it to good use atm! :'(

I sure will have fun doing up this room!
Look forward to seeing your pics. I love the Olive and Henry theme. If we stayed team yellow then I would have gone for that theme.

We found out we were having a girl but thought it was nice and neutral just in case she becomes a he. I am going to fem it up with some pale pink bunting etc but her wardrobe is full of dresses and tights ha ha.

Where did you get your bunting from? I so want pink bunting too!

Have you seen the mismatch tights from Mothercare? I have 4 pairs!!

Bunting I am making myself for a project but you can buy it on ebay for a couple of pounds. They have really nice Laura Ashley/ Cath Kidstone type bunting on there.

Really I will check it out, loving the woolly tights. Bought two funky pairs from mama jo jo bebe in the sale. Oh and I also picked some up from this nearly new sale last month. Have you been to one of these nearly new sales? it was amazing! never heard of it before and picked up lots of bargains for brand new items. Couldn't believe it.

No haven't been to any nearly new sales. Waiting for the next sale.

Where are the Mama Jo Jo Bebe stores? I've just been on their website and love their tights. I must stop buying clothes for her!!

*Olympic spolier alert!!* Dont read further if you want to watch the highlights of the rowing this morning
SA took their 1st Gold in Olympic Rowing making it 3 Gold's for South Africa!!!
Sorry to team GB who had to settle with yet another Silver!
Sorry but have to support my home boys and girls first!

Well done team GB silvers fab, congrats to SA! Where are they on the medal table.

I live in Gloucestershire and we only have a small one.
Its just so addictive buying clothes for her and my mum has a being crazy buying and she now has a wardrobe collection at my mum and dads as well .
I have started to buy ahead for 6months on. Some one restrain me i'm out of control lol

GB did really well medal wise yesterday (I think it was yesterday) ... but silver is great! It's better than no medal at all ;)

We're not doing a nursery yet ... we only live in a 2 bed flat (contract runs out in May) ... so will be looking for a 3 bed house from March. We want a garden for the boys and we need the extra room!!

I've been productive since last night - finally started washing the huge bag of Phoebe's clothes!! They are SO tiny!!!! I sat there wishing November would hurry up, but at the same time am enjoying tis pregnancy so not trying to wish it away too much. I've also got all of Henry's birthday presents ready to wrap, but as wrapping with two boys and new toys is too much for them to handle ... will have to wait until they go to bed tonight!

What is everyone bringing baby home in?

Not sure yet. I had a look last night and couldn't decide. I might just take it all lol

Are you washing even new clothes which you have bought?

Yeah - we have this huge bag full of stuff we've been given and stuff we've bought and it's all going in the wash together lol.

I don't think I washed any of the new stuff I got for the boys though :shrug: can't remember lol

Loving the name Phoebe, cute! I wasn't sure if you needed to wash them or not either? hmm.:laundry:

Loving all the chatter this morning! You ladies crack me up!!

AFM, last night baby would move from one side to the other and I could see by entire belly ball up and look lop sided. It was funny. I would talk to her and she would respond.

Whatwillbex, I know someone from Gloucestershire and im all the way over the pond in the US. Him and I used to be email buddies and he worked/works at Tesco. (i think thats how you spell it)

Sarha, woohoo for officially being in 3rd tri!! :happydance:

Loving all the chatter this morning! You ladies crack me up!!

AFM, last night baby would move from one side to the other and I could see by entire belly ball up and look lop sided. It was funny. I would talk to her and she would respond.

Whatwillbex, I know someone from Gloucestershire and im all the way over the pond in the US. Him and I used to be email buddies and he worked/works at Tesco. (i think thats how you spell it)

Sarha, woohoo for officially being in 3rd tri!! :happydance:

Yeah that's the correct spelling, I think Tesco has taken over the uk lol wouldn't surprise me if I knew him, small world. My fault i'm blabbing on today ha ha x

Blab away!! I love it!! It makes it worth keeping up the thread when people want to talk for sure!

My friends name is Paul Giddy and he is engaged to a girl named Nicola.

Im an eggplant:happydance::happydance::happydance: We still have no name for our little boy:dohh::dohh:

Oh, I know Paul Giddy! not really ha ha be funny if I did. I am actually hopping between this thread and the 2nd tri thread you did. I am in limbo land till tomorrow. Great thread!:flower:

Whoop whoop tabitha, welcome to eggplant land!! :happydance:

Thank you whatwill :flower: that makes me happy to hear!

It hard for my jumping between the two threads as I still have girls wanting me to add them on second tri, when its weeks before we move to 3rd. But either way both threads have a great group of ladies! I cant wait until they start moving on over here. Oh the laughs we will have :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->