• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Due Dates (cont)

Hello everyone!!

I'm not in third tri yet but can you please put me down for a little boy on 27th November?

Hx

Ugh, is anyone else super emotional at the mo? I don't know if it relates to not having enough sleep or hormones or both but I'm not having the best time at work at the moment. Just when I think it get better, there's some other issue. Apparently the risk assessment they've done is out of date and so they're making me ignore parts of it, but now I don't know what I'm supposed to do because this is my first pregnancy and I don't know what's right for me. They just keep saying that there's not a 'one size fits all' set of instructions, but I thought that was the whole point of the risk assessment.
So confused. Sorry for the mini rant. I've just sent myself home as I'm just not coping well, and I feel like its a wild goose chase just to get some info.

Aww I don't know much about them, but I maybe I would pressure them into getting a new one???

Poor phineas, I hope you get to have a nap or something today :( :hugs:

I could strangle my oh this morning! He's a soreish back from lifting bales the other night and I'm all sympathetic, gave him pain killers and a back rub! So off he goes asleep (without my usual cuddles but I'll forgive him cause he's sore) but keeps waking me all night moving! I eventually get asleep abd for 2 hours straight his non stop flipping alarm keeps ringing... AT 4 IN THE FRICKING MORNING ugh! Usually I kick him to get him to snooze it but cause of his back I was rubbing it being nice! He'd only have it off and off it goes again! Every time I woke I nearly cried with the heartburn so was trying to wake him but not move! Eventually fall sleep through it only to dream the 'telly' is making this nice and proceed to take the telly apart (good job was a dream lol) eventually wake realising its tits alarm and he's still fogging it! Ugh! He then runs out the door late, and up gets DS... It's 6 in the morning let me bloody sleep!

Ugh! Think they forget how mean and grumpy I'm gonna be today!

Tabitha u told me bout the milk before but even tho I believe u it gives me a few mins relief I still drink it lol I drink over 2 litres of water a day tho so that def doesn't help me :(

Aw sorry Phineas, I just ranted over your rant... Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, or even a wee nap? Men eh?! They just don't get it sometimes! X

I'm getting awful heartburn this time :( Hopefully, this little girly will have lots of hair!! :haha: Rennies don't work and OH got me some gaviscon (liquid form) yesterday and it didn't work :( :(

Wow! Now Not sure if Im going to like 3rd trimester or not... Some of the ladies are nasty wow! I know hormones are going everywhere but some people need to cool it... Atleast every one here is nice lol

Halle I got you added, most of us are just about to enter third tri, your almost there yourself!!

Tabitha you scared me :haha: I thought at first you thought we were being nasty. Then I read on :haha: Im happy we have such a nice group going here. I will make sure it stays that way ;)

Lol beankeeper u made me lol rant away hun! I haven't any clue on the work assessment tho... As a SAHM we unfortunately don't get given one of them lol is there a co u can ring to enquire bout them??

Thanks girls :hugs: I usually live being woken with him cause I get an extra cuddle but I cannot understand why he needs a 2 he alarm! Set it for half hour before u need to get up an sleep properly for that other hr and half!

Unfortunately don't think I'll get to nap, just found out mil's cancer is back active and there's nothing more that can be done. Won't know where it's gone to until next week but at this rate the only place it isn't is her heart, and brain! Gonna be a hard few months I think!

Ohh tabitha u ok? I haven't noticed the bitchyness only in baby club but cause I'm only lurking really I don't pay much attention! Some ppl get hyped up very easy tho!

Hmm, I think I was on my left side when I was woken up, but then I def moved onto my right & baby just kept on moving! I then moved back to my left (after about an hour) and movements stopped... So then of course I panicked and lay on my back for 5 mins until I felt baby again! Haha, so paranoid!
But there was def more movement when I was on my right, but I can't sleep all night on my left or i wake up with bad pain in my hips... Oh the joys of pregnancy!

isabelle hates it when i lie on either side, she kicks hell out of me, how can i explain i cant lie on my back and deal with it junior !!

Ugh, is anyone else super emotional at the mo? I don't know if it relates to not having enough sleep or hormones or both but I'm not having the best time at work at the moment. Just when I think it get better, there's some other issue. Apparently the risk assessment they've done is out of date and so they're making me ignore parts of it, but now I don't know what I'm supposed to do because this is my first pregnancy and I don't know what's right for me. They just keep saying that there's not a 'one size fits all' set of instructions, but I thought that was the whole point of the risk assessment.
So confused. Sorry for the mini rant. I've just sent myself home as I'm just not coping well, and I feel like its a wild goose chase just to get some info.

your not the only one whos super emotional, ive had to stop watching Glee as i end up in buckets, i try to sing along for baby to hear and i end up in floods!! as for work, without knowing what you do its a little hard to be exact. The risk assesment for pregnant women has to updated or they are breaking the law. If thats going to take time, then they have to give you lighter duties to do. They CANNOT let you go, but they can change your workload, or if poss you can change hours ect, i only know all this as when i worked in my last job as a carer, we had several pregnant ladies and we had what was know as the pregnancy policy. It meant that alternate light duties had to be offered,ect, extra small breaks and such, my advice is to sit down, make a plan of what you need and want from work, and sit down with your boss, supervisor and discuss. xx

Oooh no how are they bitchy?!?!

I know it can get a bit heated in baby club sometimes, so I tend to stay away from topics I know are just going to cause a huge row.

just to let you all know i got the updated Tommys pregnancy book , and it says ranitadine is safe to take. Its a tablet you take to get ris of heartburn, OH takes them and i know it does say consult doc before taking, but as its in the new book along with codeine, it must be ok. If your still not sure, ive got a great money saver alternative to gaviscon. Bodycare have got their own in for 75p for 150ml bottle. Its called Gastrocote. perfectly safe and tastes a damn site better, it really works for me, and at 75p its worth a shot. I had shocking heartburn with my daughter and she had masses of hair when born, so im thinking isabelle will be the same x

I tend to stay clear of baby club for the same reason - just gets a bit too bitchy for me!

I am thinking my baby wont have any hair (just like me) as I have had no heartburn (touch wood)!!

I think LO will have tons of hair! Caylee had tons of hair! Could put a bow on her the day she left the hospital lol... It was a heated thread... I think they closed it... Its kinda like a debate about induction etc.... Im all for it but there are some people that would never have one .....

Oh I know the thread! I don't have anything again it either had it with my son born within 2 and half hours so if it happens it happens!

Taigh had no hair on his head but had the hairest back and shoulders... Still does lol was so cute!

Just found out mil's cancer is back active and there's nothing more that can be done. Won't know where it's gone to until next week but at this rate the only place it isn't is her heart, and brain! Gonna be a hard few months I think!

Sorry to hear that, Phineas :hugs:

Sorry about the bad news Phineas :( We're all here for you when you need to talk :hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs: being honest since I got preg I've had a bad feeling it'll be the 'one in one out' situation! Sounds very cold of me to say it like that but she's been sick a long time and if things r ok cancer wise and not causing a stir, she then causes fights amongst all of her family! Feels like a round about that has no breaks a lotta the time!

I'm feeling more and more overwhelmed every time summat happens cause she can be so emotionally draining even without the cancer!

Then a lot of responsibility falls to me and oh to step in to get things ok...

Sorry don't mean to go on I'm just drained tbh and my oh working late so won't get to talk to him properly til later!

So sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time! Vent away all you need to. We are here to listen and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->