November Due Dates (cont)

That sounds like it too, some people it's hurts and others it doesnt. It can be anywhere on your uterus as well.

I think what you've been feeling is just pressure pain of some sort. I've not had BH either, I think. Or, they do come only right after sex, actually, unless that contraction of the whole abdoben is, in fact, something else.

As far as the bump goes, I'm carrying pretty low, according to other people. I have to admit I have no clue.

Here's a bump picture, this am, 29w0d:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/295172_10151148463893491_1765636677_n.jpg

Mommab ... we got told the second always comes earlier too ........ well Henry didn't - he decided to go 6 days overdue and even then he only came out because he was a porker and too big to grow anymore :haha: A lot of people I knows second came later too :shrug:

Lovely bump Jazavac!

So its my baby shower tommorow girls and ive been spending the evening trying on all my dresses trying to find one that still fits. These two are the only two that still fit and i was wondering if you could all help me decide because i dont know which one to wear! I think i prefer the purple one but OH prefers the gold one :shrug: What do you guys think?

Sorry about the underwear hanging on the radiator :haha:

Attachments

• photo (22).jpg
    photo (22).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 19
  • photo (23).jpg
    photo (23).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 21
I like the first one! I think the second one doesnt make you look as pregnant.. :) The first one is really cute!

Ladies, what are Braxton Hicks like?? I swear I have not had ANY this entire pregnancy.

The last week though I noticed in the evening I get a dull ache reallllly low down, sort of under the bottom of the pregnancy 'pooch' and it feels kind of crampy (like period cramps). But it's more achey and it lasts for a little while; not the sort of "my stomach gets rock hard for a brief moment" like I've been reading.

I feel clueless!:wacko:

Oh, I've been having these a ton starting this week. Usually after getting up. I get up, and all of a sudden it feels like I can't fully extend, belly is too tight. It feels just tight and a bit uncomfortable. Then, when I press on it I can feel the entire uterus is rock-hard. Now, it's usually hard-ish anyhow, but only rock-hard wherever baby is located. But, with the BH it is solid the whole mass. If you think you might be having one, press around and see if it's super tight everywhere. :)

Jaz, your bump is really growing! Looking good. :)

Wandering... well, I'm not into the second one at all, personally. Go with the one you like, OH's don't know. lol!

I forgot one other thing from my appointment yesterday: I have gained 15 pounds total, 4 of them in the last 1 month and a few days since our last appointment. So my doctor says, "Well, no changes to your diet and exercise are needed at the MOMENT." As if I was borderline or something. I really like my doctor in general, I just felt like she was being way too cautious when I think I've been really good about nutrition.

Well, I'm up 45 lbs pre-pregnancy, so a lot more than you. They say they aren't "concerned" because my sugars were good, but they always say stuff about low carbs, etc. I'm sorry, but I'm not drinking soda all day or eating candy between meals. I'm not about to make some big effort at a low-carb diet. They can stuff it. lol! :haha:

Low-carb?!? In my opinion, that's not a very healthy diet even when you're NOT pregnant!! Your body needs whole grains! I guess I could understand if the doctor said "don't eat as many simple carbs like doughnuts and cake" but just to suggest low-carb sounds like a TERRIBLE idea to me! :nope:

Purple one for sure!! It looks darling on you!

Jaz you look adorable!! I love your shirt!!

A_K imagine a charlie horse, only in your abdomen and it doesnt always hurt. I get the low down crampy feeling and then my abdomen becomes rock hard. But sometimes its not my entire abdomen, its just part of it. It doesnt last long and they dont always hurt. I never noticed them with my first. This time I am definetly more sensitive to them.

Ive been keeping track and am only having 3 an hour. So thats good :thumbup:

PURPLE!

And I'm getting off lightly... just had my 8th BH of the day o.0

I also vote for the purple one! Way cuter!

My feet HURT. I don't even think I've been on my feet all day! Went grocery shopping, did some work at my department, picked up books at the library, sitting down now, why so sore, feet?! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->