November Due Dates (cont)

Dr. Carter was always my favorite MommaB! Not sure how I'd feel about Noah Wyle delivering my baby either though. LOL.

I was a huge fan of the show. My DS name is Noah, but shhh dont tell the ex that where his name came from :winkwink:

He was dreamy!! But I honestly havent even thought about that show in years! Thats why I thought it was so weird to have a dream with him delivering my baby. On the side of the road no less.

Oh gosh I have a docs appointment this morning and have to take the freeway to get there. Hope that wasnt my mind warning me :haha:

So whats going on with your furniture Sarah?

He grabbed us a tablet a few weeks back, too, google nexus, but at this point, for whatever reason, I have barely any interest in it. Okay, it's actually closer to no interest at all. Haha.

Oh, Jaz, I am looking at the google nexus for my mom. I want her to have something to skype with me since she's more than 1000 miles away, and she's never used a computer so I was hoping she'd see it as a big, more functional phone. If you get the opportunity to try Skype out, please let me know!

Wow, a lot of graphic designers on here! I have never been terribly artsy myself. I have no idea why. When I was a kid all of my drawings sucked compared to my cousins', lol!

Working out of your field is not uncommon. I am finishing my doctorate in Chemistry and could be expected to go out and do lab work, but I'm tired of lab work and research and I just want a normal gig so I'm looking into working in patents. I'm getting a lot of backlash from my mom and from OH who think I'm wasting all that time I put into chemistry. But, life is a journey. I think my time in the lab has ended. Well, will end when I'm done with this degree. I really hope I can finish up next summer, (crossing fingers), and move out of this little town back to someplace civilized. lol!

Im 30 weeks :happydance: Only 9 more to go (or 6+5 if she is like my son)

It is 3 am here and I am WIDE awake thanks to a dream that I was on the side of a bridge on busy freeway, in labor on a stretcher, could feel the pain that goes with labor, with no pants on, about to delvier my baby. And Dr Carter (from the old show ER) was there about to catch it as cars sat there and wathced :dohh:

And now im wide awake and want chocolate :haha:

Hope you've managed some shut eye! I had a weird trippy dream last night that I was in work doing my job...I woke up thinking, I've done X amount of work, now I can go to the toilet.
Must be because I'm ill with a virus at the moment, got sent home from work yesterday sick, so must be bleeding over into my dreams :wacko:

Is anyone else working in an office still? As I don't get maternity pay I'm stuck working until sometime in October - just hoping LO doesn't come early :-S

Anyone have any tips on coping day to day at work? Getting more and more uncomfortable and hard to concentrate on figures

9 weeks and the nursery furniture hasn't come yet! AHHH!!!:wohoo:

I only ordered mine 2 days ago ha ha.... you're much more organised than me!!

Ive been to GP today as i got a letter yesterday saying my 28 weeks bloods were abnormal - scared the life out of me, but its just my iron levels are low so now on supplements!

I thought this tiredness was how i was meant to feel... doh! :dohh:

Morning girls! Well oh and I r having a tiff! It's only over a smelly cloth but he flipped out over it! I think tbh there's summat he's not telling me and he's stressing bout it but I've been just giving him the chance to say it before I flip the lid! I text him a big long MSG this morning so giving him food to think of! Ah well it's nothing major and I'm not in a mood like I normally would be I know it'll be fine!

I went shopping this morning, got my dress for my sis wedding, it wouldn't be one I'd normally pick up but hell I'll be 33 weeks it'll do lol got DS a big cosy jammies with feet in it. So now were home he's wearing it already and I'm gonna start ticking chores off my list as the day goes on!

I just realised the baby's room really needs to be sorted! I've all our stuff taking over the bed! Think spring clean up is on for today!

<---- Art degree over here. Completely effing useless. Later, started training as a hairdresser only to find (after a year and a half) that I am prone to contact dermatitis, so whilst I could continue my college-based education and qualify, I'd be next to useless in an actual working salon. FML.

My old cat Garfield suffered a few strokes and blindness in one eye that gradually became blindness in both eyes. We were never sure if it was the tumour behind his eye that caused the strokes that caused the blindness, or if it caused the blindness and the strokes were independent of that. Either way, he was a happy fat cat until the very end at the grand old age of 17+, having lived with the blindness and side effects of his strokes since he was 14. I still miss him.

I'm getting BH that feels like the stomach cramps you get when you have the runs. Not nice. Irregular, but usually when I get up in the morning and just after eating (or drinking more than 2 large glasses of anything).

Also feeling very shitty today. The household is down to one car that belongs to FIL who thinks of no-one but himself. He's out at golf all afternoon, his wife had to find her own way home after her car broke down and both of us need to do grocery shopping. I don't joke about living on hotdogs and milkshake, that is our reality at the moment and will be until we can get to the store!

DH has an art degree which is totally useless as well. He went back to school and now he takes xrays at the hospital. Before he finished school he applied for various jobs at the hospital and only got called back when he left his degree off. Apparently a bachelor's degree, no matter how useless, made him overqualified. Oy. Glad that's in the past now.

Anyone else feeling great??? I cleaned half my house top to bottom lol Still not done yet lol Will finish the rest today... I even used bleach on all my entire floors lol Nesting has 1000% set in lol :laundry: :dishes: :iron: That was me all day yesterday still not done yet though
DH thinks im CRAZY!! lol Im usually not a clean freak at al.....

Wow, a lot of graphic designers on here! I have never been terribly artsy myself. I have no idea why. When I was a kid all of my drawings sucked compared to my cousins', lol!

Working out of your field is not uncommon. I am finishing my doctorate in Chemistry and could be expected to go out and do lab work, but I'm tired of lab work and research and I just want a normal gig so I'm looking into working in patents. I'm getting a lot of backlash from my mom and from OH who think I'm wasting all that time I put into chemistry. But, life is a journey. I think my time in the lab has ended. Well, will end when I'm done with this degree. I really hope I can finish up next summer, (crossing fingers), and move out of this little town back to someplace civilized. lol!

Don't get me started on this! Finishing up the final exams for my doctorate in history this semester and my SO is anxious for me to finish the dissertation and get a full-time teaching job! When I try to gently tell him that it's going to take a while longer because I plan to be at home with the baby all week except for a couple of hours he doesn't get it!

I think the difference is that in his family, there's not a very big tradition of SAHMs and his mom went back to work 2 weeks after he was born, whereas in my family there are lots of SAHMs. He is worried I will "waste" all those years in graduate school, but all I want to do it take a little longer working on my dissertation and then get a teaching job after a couple years when LO is older.

Media degree here, totally useless! Re-trained and now work in the hospital in the Dialysis unit.

Have bleached the living crap out of my whole house and all of my possessions (well the ones which I didn't throw away) massive clear out and house is not just clean... it's sterile lol!

Must get some pics of my almost finished nursery on here for you guys to see, I want opinions lol! Not sure what I'm going to organise now :S x

Anyone else feeling great??? I cleaned half my house top to bottom lol Still not done yet lol Will finish the rest today... I even used bleach on all my entire floors lol Nesting has 1000% set in lol :laundry: :dishes: :iron: That was me all day yesterday still not done yet though
DH thinks im CRAZY!! lol Im usually not a clean freak at al.....

Reckon I'll be there when we land in the UK and I have a room or two to ourselves plus the rest of the house to get nesting over. This hovel is not worth doing anything to, even if we had the means to do so.

I just want to go home and make things for my baby! :cry:

I'm getting BH that feels like the stomach cramps you get when you have the runs. Not nice. Irregular, but usually when I get up in the morning and just after eating (or drinking more than 2 large glasses of anything).

I had vicious cramps and diarrhoea all last night, lots of nausea too. I thought I might have food poisoning but apparently it also happens to some women when the baby starts to drop. And my bump feels a bit lower today than normal. It's not poking out from under my ribs any more, it's an inch or two down. I don't know if that's because I'm still a dehydrated from last night or baby has started working his way lower.

I forgot one other thing from my appointment yesterday: I have gained 15 pounds total, 4 of them in the last 1 month and a few days since our last appointment. So my doctor says, "Well, no changes to your diet and exercise are needed at the MOMENT." As if I was borderline or something. I really like my doctor in general, I just felt like she was being way too cautious when I think I've been really good about nutrition.

Oh, I wish my house were clean and sterile, Lilopsy! Can you swing over and help me? :D

I am going to clean this weekend, though. I have left it for OH long enough, it's just not his thing. He doesn't see it as dirty so it will never get cleaner in his hands. Ah, well, hopefully I can get him to do the floors is all.

Nesting must be in the air! I'm on a roll and only done 2 rooms but man u can't fault them! Love feeling like I'm getting some where!

As for the crampy belly feeling I've had that for the last few days! I've even run to the loo thinking I was gonna explode and nothing! Kinda guessed baby's down tho and pushing in weird places im back getting cervix pokes again... Nice! Love how I can't figure out body parts tho I get one kick one side and think oh a foot.. 2 mins later it's the other side... How long r u baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->