November Due Dates (cont)

Ooooo! Looking at the poll us in team yellow are probably going to have boys I think! Not long to find out! 13 weeks and counting!

I too have so taken advantage of the sales here! I have to stop buying clothes for her!! This is going to make my for difficult buying for my baby shower guests. Sorry. Have tried to compose a list of what we still need - obviously minus the big furniture - but in itself was a difficult task as I've been buying small things every time I go shopping.

I have clothes up to 12 - 18 months already - just could not resist buying those items!

The only clothes on special here are the summer ones :(

Same here, but you could buy things in bigger sizes for when she's older. This is the down side to being team yellow, can't buy ahead!

Tip team yellow here too so I've been only buying the essentials, although I got a bag of newborn boy clothes off my cousin, and my friend has a bag of newborn girl clothes for me so tween what I have and gotten dint think baby ll be too stuck! I've only seen one snow suit last week but cause buying on hold I'll splash out in sept for more clothes! Got given my baby bath and changing may, changing bag and car seat last night too! Mil getting me my bouncer, my nannys done a big hamper for me so the list is slowly dwindling on what I still need to get! Thank god!

Still need to find little cardigans too but cause its summer clothes so far the ones that r in there are really light so I'll leave that one for now too!

Oh yeah, I forgot my mum is knitting cardigans too to keep the little one nice & cosy, and a blanket :)

cardigans is one thing I dont have any of at the mo. Shopping trip anyone?? teehee

I'm going to try and crochet some booties :) I've done a couple so far, just need to make them look better! If I get good at it I'll try a cardie or two :).
It would be nice to get some summer clothes, but I'm just wondering how much baby will grow, if she's 90% or 10% average, we could have a lot of clothes she never wears :/ We are going to NZ in feb (summer) so I was thinking of getting some clothes for then... but then I could just buy in NZ!

sarah - if you were closer, we could have gone clothes shopping together. boohoo. :haha:

I've been learning to crochet so was thinking of doing a hat as I can do a ball, so a hat is just half of that right?! Haha, my poor baby will probably end up looking like it has a lampshade on its head!

I'd love to be able to make my own cardigans but I haven't knitted in like 15 years and even at that twas only a scarf lol think I'll rope in my nanny to help ha! I got lotsa cardigans for DS pity that's 7 years ago lol

sarah - if you were closer, we could have gone clothes shopping together. boohoo. :haha:

Awww! I'd have loved to :p

I've been learning to crochet so was thinking of doing a hat as I can do a ball, so a hat is just half of that right?! Haha, my poor baby will probably end up looking like it has a lampshade on its head!

I think basic hats are pretty easy! I've never actually made one though :O. Once my parents go home I'll get back into it :)

I'm sneaking over to say hi! 26 weeks today, so I'm a bit early but I thought blow it! I'm coming to take a look around and see what's in store.

Rather nervous but rather excited at the same time too!

Sneak away zulab, heck come on over!

Im 26 weeks also, but feel more like im already in third tri then second.

Oh I'm getting myself involved in a very controversial topic on babyclub :dohh: I don't normally get involved in these discussions and stay away but couldn't. eeeeek!

How is everyone feeling today?

It seems like an age ago that we were having our 20 week scan (and it was two weeks late!), and the birth is creeping closer and closer! 11 weeks till full term!

How organised is everyone else? We have just about everything done I think, I've got a big clean planned (washing curtains and all that jazz) in a few weeks time, and I'm adamant that this baby is going to come early, so I'm trying to be prepared.

Sorry to hear about your MIL Phineas : ( Thoughts her way....

This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up!
Just wanted to say that I went to my first mom2mom sale today and it wasn't that great. Some of the stuff, namely baby gear, was STILL so expensive. I wasn't about to pay $65 for a swing. I was looking for a Moby Wrap, changing pad, fisher price swing, bibs, socks, and a maternity support belt, and only found a few of those items-
Bought a whole sack of baby socks for $3. And two pajamas for $1 each. I know I will have better luck at the children's consignment store around here.

I crochet' my first newborn baby hat a few weeks ago. It turned out alright . I followed a youtube video tutorial and the lady was very easy to follow. Only had to slow-motion a few of the parts.

I've got the baby's room all set as well! It's a relief. Now, just trying to pick up a few odds n ends (such as the ones I wanted to get at the mom2mom).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->