November Due Dates (cont)

I'm far behind on organisation, but it's kind of nice to have things still left to do! My parents are still here for another week, so we can't really get the furniture sorted till they go. Otherwise It'll sit in the living room!

As far as organisation goes - we have a few pieces already and know what else we need to get. DF is off work for 2 weeks later this month so will be sorting, clearing and cleaning the room then. Hopefully also get the rest of the furniture and bedding after that.
I would like to have the nursery set up by the end of August as I'm back at work come beginning of Sept till 38 weeks! So wont have much time after that to get things sorted then.

Charliekeys - I've seen ur posts lol was just bout to ask can we set up a secret baby club when the time comes cause man some girls really r OTT! Phew! Ye I def have decided I'll be trying different methods than I did with DS but heck all babies r diff! We had DS at a healer twice when he was 18-24 months trying to sort out his sleep probs, so I'm hoping this baby will give us an easier time lol but I do say each to their own and what works for u fair play cause out there there is always some one struggling worse! Ps I like Jo frost lol ;)

Wowzers baby grew again! He went quiet all yest only kicking the odd time, well today my belly hopping and i look like I'm 8 months ha! I put on 1.3 kg this week too :( but very bloated and just found summat for my heartburn that finally worked so ATM it's kinda flushing out my body.. Sorry! I got maalox if any one wants to tru it best thing ever!

We have kinda nothing sorted :S Figure we still have plenty of time so not too worried or bothered. We have been given a cot by a friend and a few little baby grows and the free stuff you get with the bounty packs and a few other freebies. We have started looking at things like a pram but are still quite confused about it so are still thinking/ looking. Not really planning on buying things for another few weeks cos the rest of the house is a mess and will need to sort that out before adding more stuff to it!

We have almost everything, but nothing's been sorted yet. The entire upstairs is being renovated, so just about all of those things are either in their original boxes, in storage totes or even at my in-laws' house, where they could stay clean and whatnot.

Hopefully in a month, or so, we'll be done with the upstairs mess. Or maybe even sooner, I don't even know. We still need to get all of the woodwork painted, walls as well, and new floors need to go in. Vinyl planks for the baby's room and bathroom, and then carpet for the hallway, stairs and the guest room. My craft room won't be redone at this point because I have no patience to remove all of the furniture and, well, that's the room where all of the new baby stuff is being stored, too.

Yeah we should on FB or something? :) haha I don't mind the other styles of parenting, I just don't like when people sit there saying 'this is wrong' etc ... well how do they know? A lot of them only have small babies - 1 year olds .... they haven't dealt with toddlers or older children yet, and so before completely dismissing one parenting style, should consider all of them or at least not make other mum's feel bad. I tend ot stay away from topics such as CIO/CC or early weaning etc because not everything is black and white as some like to think it is. Plus ... I swear it's more hormonal in there than in the pregnancy forums.

I'm really worried now ... I lost loads of plug this morning and ave been having braxton hicks on and off ALL day. They've just started up again and feel weird. Thing is my in laws are now out and I can't get hold of them and my OH is away all night at work :( I don't think it's early labour, but I'm worried incase it is .... or if something is wrong?

Speaking of baby movement, yup, looks like they grow a lot around this time. We went from gentle kicks and nudges to.. uhm, karate moves. He can wake me up in the middle of the night now.

Ugh. CharlieKeys, could you get a hold of your provider, if anything just to ask for some advice?

It wouldn't bother me .. but it's the fact the pains are coming from my back and moving towards my pubic bone area if that makes sense ... I think that is what worries me. I'm going to have some water and if it's still like this in an hour, will call the midwife.

I always giggle at the 'I'm not judging BUT ... ' once u utter but then u r lol oh I agree I've a 7 year old and even now I need help and advice! And I give out bout my sisters way of doing things but hell I haven't walked in her shoes!

Ok silly question but what does ur plug look like? I've been wondering this as recently my cm is yellowy slimy. Can't figure out if it's I'm dehydrated (dunno how I drink 2 litres a day but maybe) or if I have a tad bit of thrush (even tho I've dtd and oh not sore) or if it could be plug. Try time ur bh and see if there's a pattern. Drink water too as if I'm thirsty I get some, and try put ur feet up! If ur worried tho u need to get checked ASAP! :hugs:

It wouldn't bother me .. but it's the fact the pains are coming from my back and moving towards my pubic bone area if that makes sense ... I think that is what worries me. I'm going to have some water and if it's still like this in an hour, will call the midwife.

Would definately think it's better to be safe than sorry. Do you have any friends that could come and sit with your little ones for you?

My plug is always like green snot ... you know that thick sort of snot you get at the end of a cold? That is the only way I can describe it .. I've been losing little bits since 14 weeks, but today there was a lot of it on the tissue - it surprised me. But, wasn't really cramping or anything then. . .

Don't think I've drunk enough today - only had 3 diet pepsi's when normally I have like 2 litres of water :shrug: ??

I guess it could be that but loosing more of your plug and cramping type pains would def say to me you should get in touch with midwife and get checked out. Hope it's all OK for you and you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Wowzers glad I asked if I got green cm I'd prob have a heart failure so thanks for that! The dehydration def increases mine, especially as evening closes in! It's not worth the risk tho hun I too would try get checked if ur worried! It prob is nothing but u would be very mad at ur self if it wasn't!

Charlie - I would say get checked out just to be on the safe side.

Think we have finally decided on her name - Danika Carys
This being said - we might still change our minds closer to the time or after she is born. But for now Danika Carys it will be. I am only saying on the forum so if you are a friend of mine on FB please dont say anything.

Hi everyone :D I'm due on the 6th of november and I'm having a girl!! so glad to find this thread up and running already even tho I'm not officialy in third tri :) Am so excited that we're almost at the end :happydance: can't wait to have my baby!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: look foward to being in third tri with you all :hugs:

coming in abit early. due 8th november team yellow. hello all

Hello to all the new November ladies, can't believe how many of us there are now!! Still no-one due on the 11th or 30th though.

Only a week and i can officially move over!! Woohoo! :D It's crazy how quickly second tri has gone. I'm expecting third to drag as i finish work on the 28th so won't have much to see me through the weeks. Although i'm sure i will be very busy with cleaning and sorting out the last of the baby bits!

x

I think third tri will be faster because of all the preparations. I can't wait to wash all my baby gear. I've been putting it off untill after I have everything so I can do it all togethor :) Plus I'm going to cook meals to freeze, write numbers above the phone etc etc. I've got a whole list of stuff to do before baby comes. Everything from cutting my dogs and cats claws to getting OH to clean out the gutters. If I'm bored or impatient I just do somthing on the list :) plus I'm convinced I'll go early so the third tri won't go as long as the others :thumbup: I actualy started dilating already this last week which realy scarred me and convinced me I'd go early. I was born at 29 weeks +3 days (Was a twin) but I'm hoping mine doesn't come anytime before 35 weeks!! would love to get to 37 though just so bub is as healthy as can be :)

Looks like you have it all planned out! I'm going to start making lists in the next couple weeks then can start crossing them off once i'm on maternity leave. I'm sure i will go into shock when i realise how much i have to do ha ha.
I've heard a lot of women talk about getting everything done sooner rather than later when you have the energy so i think i'll be doing that too!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"