November Due Dates (cont)

okay so called the labour ward and they said to try drinking some more water and take some paracetamol. If the pains haven't stopped in a couple of hours I need to call back or if the pains get worse.

It doesn't feel like labour which I told her, but it is very uncomfortable and now every time the pain starts at my back, I feel like I need to go toilet :shrug: I'm not sure if every wave of it sort of stimulates that area (sorry for any tmi!). And she is still moving which she said was good . . . it just doesn't feel right I can't explain it :shrug:

Welcome girls :D

Charlie have u been extra bloated? Or trapped wind/heartburn? I had hb for 4 nights, got summat for it last night and this morning I had what was def a clear out but I know only from the medicine not contractions. I always feel more crampy when I need to poo and have pains all over! I'll then get that cramp in my belly and need to run!

Hopefully it's summat less serious like that, and with bab moving that's a good sign too!

Get the water and tabs into u and rest and see if u feel any better! Have u gotten in contact with anyone that could mind ur kids if u need to go get checked?

Mil has said she's home now if I need her, and to keep her updated. Still trying to get hold of my useless OH.

I've been getting a lot of heartburn ... no trapped wind or anything though, and it's like every time I get this weird cramp thing I feel like I need to poo, but I don't need too lol. It's just weird

Always when ur scared and need m they r busy.. Men! Good ur mil is on hand tho!

Oh u don't actually go to the loo... Ok weird! Think ur lil one just trying to keep u on ur toes already! Keep us updated hun x

Looks like you have it all planned out! I'm going to start making lists in the next couple weeks then can start crossing them off once i'm on maternity leave. I'm sure i will go into shock when i realise how much i have to do ha ha.
I've heard a lot of women talk about getting everything done sooner rather than later when you have the energy so i think i'll be doing that too!

xx

I wrote lists right at the start of my pregnancy :blush: but most of it I can't do untill the third tri because I'd just have to redo it all. Things like checking the smoke alarms I'd rather do right before bub arrives. I've heard that too, and I'm sure I wont want to be doing things when I'm realy huge and need help getting off the couch :haha: I've got a list I need to do and a list of stuff I'd like to do if I get time, and yes they are both long :wacko: I've also just started organising a fitness and nutrition plan for after the babies born (it was on the list). I thought if I had it written down, like short walks from 1-6 weeks and then up my exercise, I'd be more likely to do it :blush: Someone should start a thread about things to do before the baby comes because I'm sure other people have things I've forgotten :)

Hope this isnt too much of a personal question but how much weight have you ladies put on?
I went on the weighing scales today and saw that ive put on 17 pounds and that seems like alot!? And because ive been eating so much junk food at the moment (been craving chocolate like mad!) im worried that its all cos of that and not baby! hmm

My weight fluctuates ... it's between a 14lb - 17lb gain :)

welcome puprlepeenut and JD'2 :friends: Happy to have you and got you added!

I haven't put on much, about 2 lbs, but I'm overweight (obese) so that's good for me. If you're on the slim side, which from your profile pic looks like you are, 17 lbs seems reasonable, in fact I know a girl who's nearly 20 weeks and has already put on 28 lbs, and she had terrible morning sickness, but she's still healthy, everyone's different.

I've put on about 10-10.5 pounds (hard to tell because my bathroom trips have been messed up again). I'm not happy, my doctor says I'm doing great.

I'm on the overweight/heavy side, but more than half of me is just muscle, so they banned me from any weight restriction ideas during pregnancy (I've been working on getting my weight down for years now, have lost a total of 100+ pounds, with the last 33 right before I got the BFP). I'm still not happy to see any gain at all, but it's all gone into the bump, so I guess that's okay. I'll do my best to keep it around 20lbs total, if I can. Or not even as many.

:pink::pink:My due date changed from 21 to 13th the ultra sound and measurments put me a little farther than they initaly thought

Hey ladies - just an update from last night. Pains are still on and off BUT, my mum text me last night and said I got the same pains with STephen for about 3 days and then he dropped. Well woke up this morning nad my bump is a lot lower, flatter and I feel like I have a ball between me legs :haha: So I'm guessing she's moving into the right position ... bit earlier than i'd like as now walking hurts and is even more difficult :dohh:

How is everyone else??

I'm doing fine, feeling shitty about weight gain! I've now gained almost as much as I wanted to for the whole pregnancy :'(.

So do you think you will go in to labour??

Oh Sarah :( It will come off at the end - the weight of your baby/water/placenta will come off instantly. Try not to focus too much on it :hugs:

No I don't think so, - Stephen dropped at 30 weeks and didn't arrive for another 9 weeks, so as long as she holds on for another 10-11 minimum we'll be happy. I think the pains were just her moving downwards. 2nd and 3rd babies can move in and out of the pelvis quite easily I think too?

As of yest Ive put on 9 lbs :( had been doing very well again but hell my body hates food, only wants carbs or sugar! I'm even getting to the stage where I wish some one would put food in front of me and just say eat! Gonna try be good again and get my weight to a sts from my last appt at my next one next wed! So back to trying to cook!

Ohh glad uve maybe found an answer Charlie, weird to say I think mine is moving up and not down lol only in the last week he kicks high rather than low! He's shy around daddy tho and goes asleep at night when he's trying to get a feel!

My baby has been daddy shy lately too, it's weird, I'll be getting major kicks & then DH puts his hand there & bubs seems to freeze! But like you Phineas, my kicks are getting higher, although still a few low ones. I think baby likes doing backflips...

Heh... according to the 50-50 boy/girl thing, all those :yellow: bumps on the poll should be :blue: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->