November Due Dates (cont)

We rent too and will be moving come June time, but the nursery was pink and were team yellow so it was a risk we weren't willing to take :rofl:

We painted it white and then bought some Winnie the pooh stickarounds. It's quite cutex

Baby's going to be in our room for about the first year or so. We'll set up her crib in DD's room, but when DD gets too big for toddler bed the girls will be in separate rooms. It'll be a while before we need to paint the guest room (probably a couple years I'm thinking).

Yeah our LO will be in our room until maybe 6 months, so we don't really need to paint now, but I want everything done! The changing mat & all LO's things will be in there anyway so it'll be nice to have it ready.

What's the age gap between your girls going to be Bookity?

Going to be somewhere around 15/16 months. DD will be 15 months on Nov 5th. I don't know why my ticker got messed up, I must have accidently put in the wrong Birth date when I changed it to add her picture.

Gotta figure out how we're going to arrange the nursery to have 2 cribs in it...

The wall not shown has the closet doors and the door to the room opens into it and doesn't really allow for any furniture to be there. (I did this pic for DD's baby book)

Attachments

• nurserycollage.jpg
    nurserycollage.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 12
We've got ours sorted cos OH was excited to get it done. It all looks really nice and we have all her clothes and changing stuff in there.

Had my 38 week midwife appointment today, I've been feeling loads of pressure down below so was thinking she was engaged. Bit disappointed that she's totally free this week (not even 1/5). Also she currently back to back :( so I'm now doing a lot of bouncing on my ball and might manually scrub floors over next few days to encourage her into an anterior position. I keep telling myself she's going to be a week late so I don't know why I'm disappointed, I mean she's got 2-3 weeks to get into a better position. I guess I'm just excited to meet her now and secretly hoping she might put in an early appearance.

I'm not engaged at all either :/ I reckon half the Nov ladies are going to pop before us!! I'd like to do some walking too, but then I just hurt so much the next day... not really worth it...

I'm pretty sure I'm not engaged. My appt is tomorrow and I do have a lot of pressure really low, but when baby gets hiccups I feel them slightly above my pelvis. I don't know if that's an indicator or not, I wouldnt worry though, babies can engage during labour x

Last Friday at my midwife i was 4/5 engaged, been having lots of cramps the last couple days so hoping she will tell me baby has engaged a lil more this friday :) xx

So exciting, lucy!

I don't have another appointment till the 29th, anything could happpen in that time! I could be still shut up tight, or I could be cancelling the appointment because she's here... so weird to not have any idea where Im at!

Lucy that is exciting!!! My appointment is this friday too!! Hoping for some good news. :thumbup:

Blah tormenting myself over what ill do if I go next week and my bp is high again! We really don't have the support for me to end up in hosp for 4 maybe more weeks. I know there's nothing I can do and I just gotta mind myself as much as poss tween now and next wed... Blah! Hoping as long as my urine stays clear even if my bp is high that they might just ask me to monitor it! Ill even take a induction at 38 weeks over getting put on hosp bed rest.. I just don't have the support to leave DS that long! :(
Ok feeling sorry for myself won't help, gotta just take it each day at a time!

That would suck Phineas :( Although might they induce you if your BP goes up and your urine is bad?

You guys are getting so close! I'm not normally a fan of exams, but I am so anxious for them to start checking progress. With all of the cramping/pressure I've had over the last few days I wonder if anything is actually going on in there?? I still have 6 weeks till my due date, but the closer I get the more I think he might make an early appearance, but this could also just be wishful thinking that will leave me a bit dissappointed in the end. We shall see...

I know! I want someone to take a look and tell me if anything is happening :p

They wouldn't the last time Sarah, they let me go 10 days over but at the time I had no responsibilities etc... Hoping that if i plead and cause I genuinely wouldn't have the support for DS if I got put on hosp bed rest they might try! I'd even take bed rest at home, least then I'd still be here! Just gonna pray it was only high last night cause I was sick and not that it's gonna be a running occurance!

Mrs I hope ur intuitions better than mine.. I thought I'd be gone by now :( dunno why it's not that I've any reason to think that, other than all the bh etc!

Can't believe yer 38 weeks tomorro tho Sarah! We need more babies on here... Get popping girls ;)

I'm trying to get her out Phin .... no such luck :haha:

hope your BP is okay though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"