November Due Dates (cont)

Oh momma that musta been scary! Glad u got her checked tho for ur own peace of mind! Naughty baby is right!

1eighty how was ur bp with the protein there? It is the protein they r most concerned with, so I would say it next week, but again it's like when I had it, nothing they can do unless all 3 r present. Don't panic tho or ur bp will shoot up!... Says she but still!

Sarah stop making us wait come on! Lol how was ur acupuncture...?? That is it isn't it? Lol

Love how I decide to get a ball and none to be found in the shops, all outta stock! Pfft no good!

AH! Momma, that would've scared me to! Glad you got checked out and all is well. :)

Thank you ladies :hugs:

It did scare me for sure!! She is normally so active so for her to be quite for such a period of time gave me a full blown panic attack! Why can't our tummies come with little windows, just so we can peek in and make sure they are ok? Now I want her out more than ever so I KNOW she is ok. But then again, I think I could wait the full two weeks as I will have her a lifetime lol.

Bad little Morgan! I'm glad all is well, of course!

I'm rotting my life away at work. The pain in my back is pretty annoying, but at least somewhat better than it was when I woke up last night.

We had a meeting with our doula yesterday and everything is now lined up. Except that she'll be out of town bettwen the 8th and 11th of November. But I guess I don't plan on delivering around that time, anyway.

38 weeks woooo!!! Have had a loooong walk with dogs, sat on ball whenever sitting and a vindaloo for tea tonight lol! Don't really expect it to do much but figured why not.

MommaB that would have scared me too but it's always like that when you go to hospital or docs things get normal again/ problem goes away as soon as you walk through the door. Better that than there actually being a problem :)

LOL, I always tell DH that, MommaB! I so wish I had a little window or sheer portion of skin so I could see him developing and moving around. That would be SO COOL!

Congrats MrsBertie!!

Yay for kitties 1eighty

Sorry Phineas :'( I'm trying to convince her!
Acupuncture HURT! OMG little toessss WAHHHH!! It shocked me right up my entire leg when they put it in :(
I'm totally exhausted, I went shopping for some socks and nickers and things to take to the hospital (and some trackies, YAY). And jesus, I'm dying now. Hips/back hurt too! Ready for bed and it's only 7!

I went to get some lunch during lunch break, in hopes of waking up, too, but - failed! I am just as tired and driving on a gloomy, kind of rainy day just plain sucked. But at least my bowl of soup tasted really good, huh?

My original plan was to go shopping for some groceries after work, but I might need to just skip it today. At the same time, I'm afraid I'd fall asleep if I stay home and, unfortunately, last time I allowed that to happen, I was up all night.

I also bought something I've never had before. It looks godawfully unhealthy - some yoplait ugly looking cup with a foil top that says raspberry chocolate yogurt mousse.

And I just opened it and it tastes like crap. LOL!

I'm totally exhausted, I went shopping for some socks and nickers and things to take to the hospital (and some trackies, YAY). And jesus, I'm dying now. Hips/back hurt too! Ready for bed and it's only 7!

I know what you mean, after the long walk shopping and sitting on my ball im now sitting backwards on a chair leaning over it to the computer cos my back is aching. also feel like I could totall go curl up in bed but I know that if i go to sleep now I will be awake ALL night lol!

I'm joining the tired crew to night although my walking got baby down where he was.. It's like I've a ball tween my legs lol walking upstairs wasn't the easiest either!

Sarah dya think it the lil toe treatment did anything? Other than hurt lol

Aww glad your little girlie is okay Mommab!!!! That would have terrified me especially if you poked and got no response!! :hugs:

1eighty - the protein on it's own won't be too much of a concern as you when you took the wee sample you could have touched your foof with the pot which can cause protein in the sample OR it could simply be the start of a UTI. I got told it's only if there are other symptoms OR you have more than one positive sample they will worry a bit :shrug: Try drinking LOTS of water and cranberry juice just incase it is the start of a UTI and hopefully at your next appointment you should be clear.

I had the Protein + at my first 3 appointments and they weren't concerned as BP was fine, no other Pre-e symptoms etc. BUT, just be vigilant to your body and what it's telling you :hugs:

Ummm, not so far! But maybe It's silently helping me thin out or something :p

I slept woohoo! Slept from 11.30 until 06.30 this morning... Longest in ages! I do member waking to turn a few times but from my walk yest baby was very low so it hurt to, so I put on a wolly Jamies so I couldn't roll easily and this made me give up trying lol I took my hb medicine just before I slept and washed my teeth so my mouth was minty... And it worked... No hb this morn :D

Oh gave me a kiss as he left and said thanks for letting him sleep lol poor man was shattered! Still have a dodgy tummy tho and won't be leaving the house but hey least I can talk now and not fear ppl think I'm farting in their face lol

So plan on trying to make myself look a bit normal... Ie shower/defuzz scrub the hair etc!

Glad your doing well today Phin and I think a day of self pampering/ glamming up sounds like a very nice relaxing day (think ill plan one for myself next week) :)
I've just got in from taking dogs on another long walk and while my back etc is feeling good and I'm feeling relatively energetic I think some cleaning is in order! I'll probably pay for it this afternoon but I can prob try and have an early nap and then just chill out and read or something for the rest of the day (whilst sitting on my ball of course still dont think she's any lower!)

The chippy up the road is only open one lunchtime during the week, so DH went up there with our guest to show him what a proper artery-clogger looks like... and it's fucking CLOSED.

PAH.

So lunch today is a bowl of celery/raisin/apple/walnut salad with chicken.

Far too healthy.

YAY for a fab nights sleep Phin!!!
I pampered myself the other morning before setting off for the MW. Always feel better once I've showered, washed and straightened my hair!!

Well won't be visiting ASDA on a Friday morning again unless its an emergency!! That place was a madhouse!!!
Think I might just spend the rest of the day sitting on my ball and trying to figure out this knitting pattern.
Anyone else had one of these made urges to do things (that you have never wanted to do before) Like knitting? :haha:

I want to learn to knit. I mean technically I did learn once, but I only learned to knit and purl and not actually MAKE anything. LOL. I got about an 8x8 square of "test" knitting done and then abandoned it. LOL. That was YEARS ago. I'd love to actually make things for my daughters...

Ugh! My husband told his mother yesterday that he wanted an 8 am wake up call this morning so he could get some errands done. Well his mom hasn't called. I tried to wake him 15 minutes ago and he just turned right over. I, of course, can't get the thought that someone is going to call very soon out of my head and I can't sleep (and still no call! Grr! His mom is usually way better about this stuff). So I've gone and put on the coffee.... I'm kind of irritated that I should be able to sleep right now!! Better go poke DH again!

Lol thanks girls, felt so relieved the hb is gone.
Just finished defuzzing... Just in time to was only outta the shower and the electricity went in the estate! Was kinda funny, was like a Mexican wave with doors opening to check the neighbours electricity went too, and that they hadn't been cut off lol i know now which of my neighbours doesn't pay their bills lol

So it's off to the Chinese for me and DS, yumm!

As for the knitting I went bout a month ago and got stuff to knit DS a scarf... I think I did it for 3 days and gave up lol I will get back to it... Eventually... Maybe lol

I'm starting my eviction methods a day early and having a super spicy pizza tonight haha. I'm excited for all the spicy food I have an excuse to eat now I'm pretty much full term! Love spicy food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->