November Due Dates (cont)

I made OH & I a spicy curry last week and it did nothing - didn't even upset my tummy in the slightest!! My friend is staying over tonight so I think we might order a curry and maybe it will do the trick a little better x

I don't really believe in spicy foods, or just about anything other than nipple stimulation and endorphins, perhaps, so I guess I won't be changing things, haha.

There's a link in the group on Facebook, too, but I'll put it here, as well.

If anyone's interested in a completely private group, there's one slowly starting at: https://www.badgerella.com/forum/index.php Once you register, let me know, and I'll get you added.

There's a question on the registration page and the answer is JOSIP.

phineas, I'm so glad you're feeling better!

I slept last night, too. Woke up three times to go to the bathroom, but that's nothing compared to the hell from some other nights, really.

Jaz, you better post the answer to that secret question somewhere because I had no idea what it was without you telling me.

No my curry did nothing for me last week either but man it was yummy so I'm taking the chance tonight! Enjoy the Currys tonight girls :)
Glad u slept too jaz u def deserve some sleep! Think the fresh air def helped me yest even tho I was stiff from said walk ha!

Good point, Bookity! I edited it in, now it's with the announcement here. And it's also there on the facebook page, too.

For a while, we had some really annoying issue with advertisement/spamming accounts, so we had to add something more or less random to keep them away.

Get eating that spicy food!!! Apparently, it's because it irritates your utereus when you have a dodgy belly the next day and that is what causes the contractions! I ordered pizza earlier on this week and made sure they added jalapenos - didn't go into labour but did get braxton hicks and it all helps in the long run :haha:

Spam the board, haha. It's towards the end of the screen, called November Babies. It's just a forum board, like any other. I'm adding everyone as I see them (at work, so every once in a while, I just get stupidly distracted, haha).

There are avatar capabilities, smileys, all kinds of stuff.

I feel like I need to learn some Croatian. I learned a teeny bit of Bulgarian like 6 years ago and still have the capacity to remember it so I have the ability! ;)

Well, there's plenty of stuff for you to read all over the board. ;)

Most of the users there are people I either know in real life, or from other online communities where we've been posting for years. We started the forum when I moved to the US, basically, so it's been up and running for over three years. It's been loads of fun, that's for sure!

I want to learn to knit. I mean technically I did learn once, but I only learned to knit and purl and not actually MAKE anything. LOL. I got about an 8x8 square of "test" knitting done and then abandoned it. LOL. That was YEARS ago. I'd love to actually make things for my daughters...

Ugh! My husband told his mother yesterday that he wanted an 8 am wake up call this morning so he could get some errands done. Well his mom hasn't called. I tried to wake him 15 minutes ago and he just turned right over. I, of course, can't get the thought that someone is going to call very soon out of my head and I can't sleep (and still no call! Grr! His mom is usually way better about this stuff). So I've gone and put on the coffee.... I'm kind of irritated that I should be able to sleep right now!! Better go poke DH again!

I love to knit and crochet, but I've never done anything more advanced than coasters and scarves! My dad does still wear his deep purple scarf to work that I knitted for him several years ago. Aw!:flower:

Recently I've been obsessed with making my own pillowcases. I don't know what got me started, maybe it's because it's sewing by hand, which is easy and relaxing when it's pillows, or because it's an excuse to go fabric shopping for adorable fabrics! I made a harvest/autumn themed pillowcase for my big body pillow and I LOVE it!

Spam the board, haha. It's towards the end of the screen, called November Babies. It's just a forum board, like any other. I'm adding everyone as I see them (at work, so every once in a while, I just get stupidly distracted, haha).

There are avatar capabilities, smileys, all kinds of stuff.

I joined, too, as MedievalGrad.

Added!

I would LOVE to learn how to use a sewing machine, I have to admit. Until I learn, I guess I'll just keep doing it all by hand. I've actually made double-panel curtains by hand. Yup. I'm that insane.

I definitely want to learn how to use a sewing machine. Seeing as how my mom knows how to use one, I should probably try and ask sometime. LOL.

I can't get the Costa advert out of my head. Seriously! I'm imagining all kinds of different situations set to that music and that format of video now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYSmij0407A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"