November Due Dates (cont)

Looks like my buba is gonna make an apperance soon, went to hospital yestarday because of contraction pain... im 1 1/2 cm dialated

I can't get the Costa advert out of my head. Seriously! I'm imagining all kinds of different situations set to that music and that format of video now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYSmij0407A

Lol, it's actually one of my husband's favourite Kiss songs. It totally gets stuck in my head too. My friends 2 year old was singing along to it the other day, so cute!

Im scared though im only 35 weeks xx just want bub to cook just a lil longer

They don't even try to stop you at 35 weeks here, they're basically good to go! I think for the last few weeks they just plump up more :)

Best of luck Rainbow! At 35 weeks baby shoudl be fine, might just need a little help with breathing if anything, but mostly they don't need anything. (also a little jelous hehe)

Same here ur good to go from 34 weeks and just wait and see how baby does. Try rest up tho, are ur contractions regular?

Same here ur good to go from 34 weeks and just wait and see how baby does. Try rest up tho, are ur contractions regular?

Their not regular enough to.be classed as labour , just hopping bubba atleast holds out just a couple more weeks atleast x

Hi ladies,

Rainbow - GL bubs should be fine if he arrives now. I'm so jealous - I would love for my little one to arrive now!

And on the hand crafty side - I don't know what has hit me but I have actually started knitting a blanket and even if I have to say so myself - it's looking pretty good so far. Well except that I dropped stitch this afternoon and it ran down about 3 rows. Even worse is that I can't seem to track it back up!! :cry:
It was all going so well with different stitches and changing colours mid row! I was sooo impressed with it. Will just have to visit my mother and get her to help out there.

eeek Good Luck Rainbow!!! :) Though very very jealous hehe!

Sk - you've got to 38 weeks!!! :)

I definitely want to learn how to use a sewing machine. Seeing as how my mom knows how to use one, I should probably try and ask sometime. LOL.

I sort of know, but I think it's relaxing to do some of it by hand. I want to buy a sewing machine for harder stuff, but all of the really FANCY machines with the awesome embroidery features are SUPER expensive.

Hey I am Electra! I have 38 weeks pregnant (due 3/11/12) I am planning on a water birth! I was wondering if anyone is planning a water birth?

I don't think it's so common here, none of my girlfriends have done it, and neither of the two hospitals in my town even have the facilities.

Good luck Rainbow :)

I'd love a sewing machine too but I was really bad at using them during textiles at school, that's why I picked food/cooking as my tech subject :haha: xx

Would you be worried?

I told you all that wednesday Morgan was not being active and the doctor on call had me go to hospital to have a stress test done. When we got there we never saw the doctor since 4 other ladies came in before us in labor. The nurse said everything looked good, and from what we saw of the monitors we would have agreed. She looked good according to heart rate and movement.

Tonight Oh and I are about to leave for dinner when he gets a call. I hear him say may I ask whos calling and he hands me the phone puzzled and said its the hospital. ( I dont give people his number for them to contact me) The lady on the line said the doc on call from that night wants me to come in tomorrow morning for a stress test. I ask her why I would need to do that if I was just there wednesday and was told that everything was fine and the little girl has been kicking and moving good since. She replies with im not sure I just had a note saying to call and schedule this im sure he will talk with you tomorrow.

Two red flags for me here.
One, my OH is listed as my emergency contact ( my phone is crap at the moment and I dont always get my calls) so for them to reach me through him worries me that its important.
Two, they are having me come in on a sunday instead of normal hours during the week.

Would this concern any of you or am I just freaking out for nothing?

My only thoughts are that he never really looked at my test strip from the stress test that night since he was busy and assumed since baby was moving and heart was beating all was fine, and that upon really looking at it he has concerns. I would not think they would have me come repeat a stress test if everything was fine and baby is moving.

Ugh, MommaB. I just left my response on Facebook, though.

Good luck, rainbow!

Bugger I'm exhausted! Didn't go to bed until 1, and been having contractions all night, NO BLOODY PATTERN R U SHITTING ME :( and by god these were contractions, well actually they'd still be called bh cause they did nothing but ugh! I was falling back to sleep tween them but they'd start in my dream and I'd wake clutching bump, and just breath until I could feel the peak! Was crying in my sleep with them! Just had another bad clear out again when I got up, but know its not gonna come of nothing. They seem to be spacing further out now that I'm awake (typical!)

My hb is gone tho which is good ha

:( poor Phineas :/ I hope she really decides to come out soon!!

I'm not doing a water birth, idk, not for me!

I was thinking about a water birth this time ... but OH likes being part of it and him feeling part of the birth is watching his children being born! Plus, water doesn't relax me in labour at all lol.

Momma - replied on FB, fingers crossed it's just a precaution :hugs:

Phin .... if you pop before me I will be VERY VERY jealous ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->