November Due Dates (cont)

Not sure on the hot water, I've read that in a bath you're fine, so maybe?? Can you take a bit of tylenol? Probably just overworked those round ligaments. Hope you feel better soon!

Yup hot water bottles r fine just use a towel around it.. My bump goes crazy if I use a hot water bottle, kinda funny but dunno if that means he likes it or not lol

Oh_so really I always find toothpaste brill! Well I did! I don't normally get spots so ud think they'd bugger off lol I've found a few around my belly button too ha!

ive noticed that 3rd trimester threads are much more active than 1st and 2nd tri. 1st tri is pretty hot and i never got bored, but with 2nd i guess women felt more at ease and didnt come on and participate as much, but now in 3rd.. the threads get so many more responses. yay i love it!

I don't have a bath so i may try using the hot water bottle, i'll just make sure its not hot hot and like you said Phineas to wrap a towel around it.

I cant believe I'm moaning at a little bit of round ligament pain, i dread to think what i will be like in labor ha ha. xx

I didn't really participate in any 1st trimester threads. Actually, I rarely ever participate in any, unless they're some sort of a group. Or a journal.

Meh I reply anywhere and everywhere lol love how active here is too tho, nice seeing all the diff opinions!

Lucy I don't care what any one says rlp can hurt lol I've a sprained foot and telling u.. I'm killed lol I've done labour it's the stitches that r the killer ;) lol

Oh god Phineas!! The stitches when walking are EVIL!!!! (I'm guessing that's what stitch you mean? haha) PURE PURE EVIL!!! I cried earlier at getting one and was walking at the pace of a very very slow snail.

Ahaha Charlie no I meant the stitches u get in labour to sew ur vjj after a tear ahaha they r a killer to walk with too tho lol that made me giggle was wondering how u had been tortured to a labour stitch already lol

Stitches when walking r quarr bad tho ain't they! Like ur winded lol

I think im more worried about getting stitches than giving birth!

My bump goes crazy if I use a hot water bottle, kinda funny but dunno if that means he likes it or not lol

One of my dogs, Toby, likes to rest his head on my tummy and since last week the baby starts kicking him within a minute or so of him putting his head there. I think it's the warmth of the dog that the baby is responding to. He kicks so hard the Toby's head gets shoved up. Disappointingly Toby doesn't respond though. I was hoping that he's be shocked as to why my tummy kicked him but he obviously thinks it's just me shifting about.:shrug:

My bump goes crazy if I use a hot water bottle, kinda funny but dunno if that means he likes it or not lol

One of my dogs, Toby, likes to rest his head on my tummy and since last week the baby starts kicking him within a minute or so of him putting his head there. I think it's the warmth of the dog that the baby is responding to. He kicks so hard the Toby's head gets shoved up. Disappointingly Toby doesn't respond though. I was hoping that he's be shocked as to why my tummy kicked him but he obviously thinks it's just me shifting about.:shrug:

Awwww! That's so sweet :) I miss my doggy!

Yay MommaBarry!

No linea nigra here... yet, at least. I am very pale, so I am not sure my body will come up with the extra pigment to creat one. But we'll see. I mean, even my nipples have not much changed their color. They're just different shape and size.

I want a good bathroom day, damnit. The extra 1-2 lbs need to go away. :(

Jaz I take magnesium, it's known to help with constipation. It's great because you basically can't take too much. I got it for cramps in my legs, which really stopped me getting them so often AND when they do hit they are no where near as bad (I basically just go straight back to sleep).

Speaking of pigment change, my nipples look ridiculous! They have grown half a cm in all directions and that .5cm is really dark... they look... tie dyed?! (facepalm).

Grr, iron still too low, I now have to take two iron pills :(

Ahaha Charlie no I meant the stitches u get in labour to sew ur vjj after a tear ahaha they r a killer to walk with too tho lol that made me giggle was wondering how u had been tortured to a labour stitch already lol

Stitches when walking r quarr bad tho ain't they! Like ur winded lol

:haha: I did think this at first and then was like no must be about stitches when you walk :dohh:

I on;y got stitches with my first (nothing with my second) BUT, it wasn't the stitches that bothered me ... it was the grazes!! They are also EVIL! :haha:

I keep accidentally unsubscribing to this thread. I think it's because I'm on my iPhone & seem to have clumsy fingers at the mo!
Also, anyone know how to kick a throat infection whilst preggo? My usual solution would be to dope up, but can only take paracetamol (Tylenol for you USAers!)... Any ideas? I need to have kicked it by Saturday & I've had it since Tuesday.

Hi ladies,

Phineas - Just a warning 50 shades freed should come with a large box of kleenex!!

Ok time for me to read back and see what I've missed out on in the last 2 days

All caught up now

MommaB - Congrats on passing the GTT!! Fab!!

I still havent noticed the linea nigra. I'm not sure I will get it as I'm really pale. My nipples have only recently darkened.
On the nipples - I took my bra off the other day and noticed both nipples where slightly crusty. Looks like my nipples have started leaking.

I have always had pimples so nothing new on that front!

Wandering - I feel the same! I also know if i can't deal with the pain then i will be having an Epidural but the needle scares me sh*tless!!

Bean - I've heard garggling salty water can be good for throat infections?

I still haven't got a linea nigra or even any stretch marks. I reckon they will come with a vengeance in my last few weeks!!

On the pain side today it feels like I've bruised my groin area, so at the moment im walking a bit like John Wayne ha ha.

Xx

Awh springer that's really cool! Reminds me of my oh if I'm lying with baby on his back he thinks it's just me moving! How the frick lol I'm getting thumped and he barely blinks lol

Charlie really not looking forward to that again :( I sucked do much gas and air as he stitched I was seeing 3 of every one lol

Bean I heard gargling the water too! It's Mank tho! Hope u feel better x

Skweek oh no really? I just bought it won't get to start it until tonight every one seems to want a peace of me today lol

Lucy I just came on to say the exact same lol wth! My vjj as tender and wasn't like that an hour ago!

I've been running round all morning and as was driving just thought omg have I felt baby today? Didn't think I had tbh and got really scared! 5 mins later I got a thump tho do just think he knows it's gonna be a long day so rest up!

Got kicked outta bed this morning to help oh with lambs, gotta drop DS to my ma who's taking him for 2 days, then gotta bring mil shopping, my foot is seriously acting up, feels sorer since I put the support bandage on it and I'm hungry lol oh and the sun is blazing so I feel like I'm gonna pop with the heat lol

Wandering - I feel the same! I also know if i can't deal with the pain then i will be having an Epidural but the needle scares me sh*tless!!

I still haven't got a linea nigra or even any stretch marks. I reckon they will come with a vengeance in my last few weeks!!

Xx

My friend told me that getting her stitches afterwards was more painful than actually pushing her daughter out! She said the stitches were the most painful part of the labour process for her ahh

As for the linea nigra ive had it since like 16 weeks or something! I always thought id get it cos i have quite dark features. Ive had stretch marks since literally when my body first started changing - around 14 weeks. That shocked me because i really didnt think id get them since ive never had them before, thought i just wasnt prone to them! But i figure its because ive literally been the same size my whole life so my skin isnt used to stretching at all :shrug: Who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->