November Due Dates (cont)

i am 27 weeks by LMP, baby is measuring 4 days behind which he has been since dating scan.. i never asked my ob what my fundal height is but today i did and she said 31! and i asked her if baby was big or that im just big and she said i dont know. =/ from my ultrasounds, his weight is right on target but wth

Fundal height is kind of a joke, anyway, so don't worry about it too much, especially if you know your ultrasound results. It's all about the person doing the measurement, so if they place the measuring tape just a bit off, you get some weeks added or subtracted just like that.

I have the same thing going! Its called pitting edema and it is fun to gross people out by showing them the dent you can put in your body. :D I have some nice fat cankles and a camel hump on top of my feet as well.
Yep! I totally have this too, comes and goes though. 2 days ago I could barely take off my rings, but now they are relatively ok. :shrug:

Aww... so I found this blanket I LOVE on etsy. But It's not cheap, and the postage is unreal... But...

It'd also be one they could use forever until it breaks because it's a proper quilt....

Etsy is often soooo horribly expensive. So in order to avoid that issue, I avoid Etsy in general.

Not always, but I try, ok. :lol:

It's just so hard :( they have such cute things!!

Also, I'm not into princess things and teddy bear things and what makes up 90% of all the baby stuff out there :/

Also, my reusables came today, they are ADORABLE!

Sorry if this is out of place but since htis forum moves so fast I thought I would just reply to stuff as I'm reading lol!

I've been stalking a while but never joined is thread - I'm team yellow due nov 2nd :flower:

Uk girlies do you know how they make the decision that you need the GTT test? Xoxo

Family history of diabetes in first degree relatives or if multiple instances within the family (grandparents, aunties and uncles etc)
Prev personal hisotry of GD or impaired glucose tolerance
Baby measuring big for gestation
Glucose in urine
High BMI
Any symptoms of diabetes

It's not a routine test and if you have a straight forward pregnancy and no risk factors you shouldnt need one.

Anybody else have edema?

Yet another new pregnancy related thing im experiencing. I can litterally press on my shin and the dent stays there for hours :dohh: And my engagment ring is now off. I had to soak my hand in ice water and use windex to remove it my fingers have swelled so much! Oh the joys of pregnacy

It can help to drink more water (I know that seems bounter intuitive but there we go). Also trying keeping active and getting your muscles working is good when ever you can put your feet up. e.g. try putting you feet higher than the rest of you and circle your ankles 10 times one way then 10 times the other way, then point your toes and then flex them back towards you. If you get your calf muscles working it can help the blood return and then you get less swelling :)

Morning girls hows everyone today?

I finished book 2, and can't get book 3 until tomorro :( booo!

Went drs this morning to see if I could get anything for my foot, I think it's slightly sprained, but it's actually getting harder to walk on now :( he just gave me a foot support and told to wear this! Just afraid it's gonna get harder to walk on as I get further! I already try stay off it as much as poss!
Baby's back active, and he moved up now getting thumped up high which I love! Don't think my bump popped any more tho! I've a christening on sat and not looking forward to finding clothes!

I love the high kicks!!

Well i went swimming this morning, and i swear you'd think they'd never seen a pregnant woman in a bikini they way they were all gawping at me!!!

i refuse to fork out for a maternity costume when my tie side bikinis do the job, but clearly my belly offended a few old farts!!!

Don't let the looks stop u hun, maternity stuff is so dear so why bother if what u have will work too! Although, I'd prob stare too and be amazed at ur confidence to just say bigger ye all I wanna go swimming! Ha

Hey mommabarry can you add me too :) I'll officially be over here on Monday :) 11/12/12 baby girl Ela James

I keep telling hubby "its not fair, my bump would look great on a beach!" ha ha..... soooo wish i was allowed to fly!!!

So for now the only bikini action is the local pool ha ha

Got you added CuteandPreggo :thumbup:

MommyH :friends: Im so happy you found this thread!!!! Welcome. I didnt want to post a link in the other thread we are in. I didnt want to step on anyones toes. My official start over here is on friday :happydance:

Waiting for the doctor to call me back with my 3 hour results :wacko: I hate waiting!

Guess I can occupy my time with some cleaning. Wish OH was here today. I really have the urge to do some re-arranging in the bedroom and living room, but everything I want to move is to heavy for me to do alone. Guess for his sake its a good thing he is out of town :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->