November Due Dates (cont)

My friend said the stitches were fine. I guess it just depends on how bad the tear is. Some people really get a lot of pain from them.
I haven't got linea nigra, but I'm pale too. I do have a few stretch marks already on my upper abdomen. I tend to get stretch marks easily though, but my weight has yoyoed over the last 10 years so no surprises there!

Hmm i guess it depends on the person/tear. I havent got any stretchies on my stomach yet except for one which is more on my hip. All mine seem to have appeared on my boobs and thighs. I dont like the idea of my thighs growing :( ha. Dont mind the boobs tho! :haha:

Yeah I'm not too happy that mine are right in the middle of my stomach but hey ho, they're not massive & they should fade in time. Just hope I don't get too many more. I'm not keen on having a crinkly belly!
I have old stretch marks on my hips & boobs from puberty. If I have a girl I'll buy her bio oil from age 11! She doesn't stand a chance, my DH has stretch marks on his back from a teenage growth spurt, they're pretty major.

Mum2b85 got you added :thumbup:

Got the line as well on my tummy, but its faint, and crooked. The top line goes to the left of my belly button but the bottom mathces right up to it :shrug:

Got the larger darker nipples, and mine also seem to have been starting to discharge a bit :dohh:

And as for stiches, I have to have them since im having a c-section. The stiches are not that bad, its the cut through layers of tissue thats no fun. And for a year afterwards, there is no feeling were the incision is. Talk about an annoying feeling, its numb from severing nerves.

I've got stretchies on my boobies :( my belly and the tops of my thighs when pregnant with my second. I'm not sure if I've got any new ones with this baby, but seem to have a better control of my weight this time *touchwood*.

I'm not bothered if I have a crinkly belly after lol - just would finally like to reach my pre-pregnancy weight of number 1!!!! I was nearly there and then got pregnant again :haha:

No stretchies for me... yet lol! Just been using baby oil after I shower. Do have the 'line' tho, goes right down the center of my tum. To be honest I'm more concerned about the hairiness of my wee belly lol, I'm like a fuzzy peach! x

I get a fuzzy belly when im preggers :haha: It goes away after baby. OH says its like my way of giving the little one a warm blanket while in the womb :rofl:

mommab - that is sooo sweet - warm blanket - as if mine needs a warm blanket in this weather!!
I had some really bad strecth marks when I was younger - all over my hips and a few on my tummy from where I picked out too much weight about 2 years ago.
I know some ladies will not like me for this - but I have no new stretchies! and I dont even cream up or use oil after a shower or bath - well occasionally I do but I can count on one hand the amounth of times I done that.

Really tired now - popped into town quickly to get a few things and get my eye brows threaded. DF wants me to sit on internet and see if I can get tickets for the athletics tonight or tomorrow night. All I want to do right now it sleep

My boobies have shrunk a bit last few weeks. They grew massive, then shrunk back a bit. Can't say I'm complaining, though!

I just noticed this morning that I have a couple of stretch marks :( They are on my hips though, so not really a bit deal, unless I start getting heaps!

I got some new stretch marks a while back. Bleh, because I didn't expect any. I've lost tons of weight in the past years and there was more than enough skin for the dinosaur egg to use! But nope, he chose to stretch some new places, it seems. :shrug:

I bought Bio Oil, but then quit using it about a week into it because I found a bunch of info on its toxicity. No way I'm going to be putting that on my skin, especially in pregnancy. There are other things and, basically, nothing really helps with stretch marks anyway. If you're prone to them, you'll get them. :shrug: I eat a very healthy diet and am very active and hydrated and there they are.

As for the sore throat, I had some during the day yesterday and it's mostly gone now. I've been drinking tea with honey and eating Ricola candy.

I have been getting random stretch marks the last couple of weeks. None on my belly but a couple on my hips and the insides of my thighs are all stretched up :( Definitely don't need my thighs to be getting any bigger!!

MommaBarry - I have the same line as you! Mine is extremely faint but it goes to the left of my belly button on top and then lines up perfectly below my belly button. I always assumed I wouldn't get the linea nigra for some reason, but I guess I'm wrong, it'll probably get darker and darker as I get fatter and fatter :(

I don't mind my stretchies too much but hate when they r red! Can't wait for them to fade! I hate the itchyness that comes with them!

Omg I'm exhausted! Haven't say down all day! Just text oh to say we're getting Chinese tonight after he treats me to a nice bath and foot rub! The thought of even driving home... Ugh! Tried on dresses today for my sis's wedding... So hard to gauge cause its another 7 weeks away! Seen a nice one on eBay Im really tempted to buy! Think I'd feel very comfy and not paranoid in it... Hmmm!

I'm having the same problem with outfits, my grandparents are having a blessing when i will be 30 weeks, then i have a wedding to go to when i'm 37 weeks and don't have a clue what to wear!! I really don't fancy forking out on two outfits! Any suggestions to what i could wear girls? xx

I'm having the same problem with outfits, my grandparents are having a blessing when i will be 30 weeks, then i have a wedding to go to when i'm 37 weeks and don't have a clue what to wear!! I really don't fancy forking out on two outfits! Any suggestions to what i could wear girls? xx

Got any maxi dresses or things that have a high waist band and a loose skirt bit? they might fit your bump, but still look nice.
Or maybe get a dress but wear it with a different jacket/cardie or something. Maybe get a nice scarf/pashmina??

Ooo, i hadn't thought of a maxi dress, i hate my legs so this would be ideal :) I can then dress it up with a nice necklace and a cardi or something as it will be september/october so not the warmest, but i think being comfortable will be top priority :) xx

Yup I'm getting a maternity maxi on eBay, it's only 30! I tried on maxi dresses today and they sat on my bump grand so def what I'm going for!
If u try get a maternity one too hun it should do u for both!

I shall have a look around for maternity maxi dresses then, i may even be able to get a good bargain seeing as all the autumn/winter lines are coming in so should be lots in the sales :) xx

I shall have a look around for maternity maxi dresses then, i may even be able to get a good bargain seeing as all the autumn/winter lines are coming in so should be lots in the sales :) xx

I got a lovely maternity maxi dress from Asos and it's cheap too!

As Sarah suggested - a maxi dress. I recently bought a beautiful maxidress from Dorothy Perkins that I am sure I will be able to wear right to the end of my pregnancy and beyond again.

This is the dress I bought - just in a different colour. Falls beautifully over the bump too.

https://www.dorothyperkins.com/weba...=208786&parent_categoryId=226988&pageSize=200

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->