November Due Dates (cont)

Well done momma say that's a relief off ur shoulders!

Ok seriously, spots spots who's got spots! And they hurt! My face is killed!

Well done momma say that's a relief off ur shoulders!

Ok seriously, spots spots who's got spots! And they hurt! My face is killed!

Weirdly not! but I'm starting to get a Linea Nigra! I kind of didnt think I would... weird false assumption! :)

Congrats on passing momma :)

I done a stupid thing this morning and now paying for it :( I totally forgot i was pregnant and ran for the bus thinking i would miss it, i wish i hadn't now as the bottom of my bump and lady bits have been killing me all day, especially when i walk or stand up. It kind of feels like i've been riding a horse for hours on end (if any of you know what that feels like) Totally goes when i sit down. I had my midwife shortly after and she didn't seem concerned, does anyone know what it could be?

Also i'm not a happy bunny, i got weighed again today and i've put on 4.4 lbs in 2 weeks, that means i've put on 10.6 lbs in 6 weeks :( The midwife says if i continue putting on weight then she will have to put me on a meal plan :(

Sorry about the mini rant ladies, hope you are all ok xx

I've already seen the dietitian & as I'm overweight (obese) and have been told to maintain my weight and not gain if possible. It's all a bit obvious what she said so I'm not sure if it'll help but I guess it's better to be conscious of what I'm eating. So far I've put I just over a kg, which I think is about 3lbs?
I hope your pain gets better, try & take it easy for the next few days. I get hip & pelvic pain but it's not severe. I'd guess you've maybe strained a muscle or ligament from running. It's amazing what damage you can do from the simplest things, I pulled several muscles in my back from twisting to pick up a bottle of water- not exactly strenuous stuff!?

Awh Sarah I wanted that line lol dunno why think its cause I've only ever seen one person with it! I'll take ur line for my spots please lol they r taking so long to heal, no matter what I put on m! :(

Lucy id say it's def from running, if I do anything diff I pay for it the next day! As for ur weight try not worry, I've found since week 20 I'm putting on each week whereas before then I had held my weight steady! Even tho I'm overweight I haven't been told I can only put on such and such! Try make one meal healthier than yesterday's attempts that's all I can do ATM!

Lucy, try not to stress over the midwife. Just do what you can to eat healthy. They can't force you onto a meal plan, afterall. I got a mouthful when I'd gained 35 lbs by 24 weeks, but ah, well, I will not be forced to eat certain things. I eat healthfully, if I gain, I gain.

Sarah, I have a very faint linea nigra going as well. I didn't think I'd get it because I'm so pale, but a week or two ago I noticed it finally. It's so light, though. Wonder why this develops, so weird.

Phineas, what kind of spots are you talking about?

Yay MommaBarry!

No linea nigra here... yet, at least. I am very pale, so I am not sure my body will come up with the extra pigment to creat one. But we'll see. I mean, even my nipples have not much changed their color. They're just different shape and size.

I want a good bathroom day, damnit. The extra 1-2 lbs need to go away. :(

Jaz, if you're having trouble going check to see how much iron and in what form your prenatal has in it. I decided to get a low-iron prenatal (only 11mg) and supplement with iron bisglycinate which doesn't cause constipation. I am happy to report it is working well as I am having no trouble going and was told my iron levels are good. :o) Oh, and my nipples are *maybe* ever so slightly darker, not sure. They are larger for sure, but I'm not blessed with much pigment, either, so we're in the same boat. You might get that faint line yet. Mine is realllly faint, you have to be looking for it. :p

I've been looking for mine! But other than a slight case of my beloved dermatitis, I found nothing around there. (Ok, there are stretchmarks, both old and new, as well. :rolleyes:)

I've been on the same prenatals for a year and a half now, so I don't think it's the iron in it that's causing it. I suppose it's partially all the kicking the kiddo does (he looooooooooves messing with my intestines, I swear), as well as the progesterone and overall slowness of one's pregnant metabolism. :shrug: I'm not horribly suffering, I just want things out faster because I hate the temporary weight gain that comes with this (yes, ok, I'm weird and obsessed with my weight :lol:).

I'll have to remember to ask my ob/gyn next Wednesday to test my iron levels though. I've been anemic before and lately I've been so tired that there might be stuff going on again. The start of the pregnancy was all good, but it's been a while since that bloodwork, for sure.

Oh so, spots as in pimples lol all over my chin again! They r so sore, usually toothpaste at night and sudocream during the day gets them gone but these seem to like me too much and won't bugger off!

My nips are a lot lot darker... Not bigger tho! I to am pale tho do doubt I'll get a line!

GL! I am in the opposite camp right now. I refuse to take my own weight. I let them do it at the appts, but don't want to be obsessive so my scale is up in the closet somewhere. I guess after 35 lbs I hit the "I don't want to know" stage. lol!

My LO kicks like crazy. OH says he's working out so he can break outta this joint. lol! We're seriously amazed at how active he is. Can't say I've felt any consequence in my intestines yet, though. I hear eventually women get rib kicks, etc, too. Not there yet.

Oh so, spots as in pimples lol all over my chin again! They r so sore, usually toothpaste at night and sudocream during the day gets them gone but these seem to like me too much and won't bugger off!

My nips are a lot lot darker... Not bigger tho! I to am pale tho do doubt I'll get a line!

Oh, goodness. I remember when I first got pimples my aunt told me to put toothpaste on this one. I woke up and it was like 10x its size. Never again did I use toothpaste. lol!!

My skin has cleared a lot with the pregnancy- especially my back! I am honestly surprised how nice it looks. Except I got a couple sun spots, one on my forehead that I can't get to go away. I invested in a hat. Hope it fades post-pregnancy. I do have a couple tiny red pimples on my bump, though. :p

No pimples here, but I've never really had any. My hair's been different, though. Early pregnancy, I was annoyed at all the additional grease. Then around 10 weeks or so. it's turned dry. Neat, if you ask me.

Thanks ladies :)

I'm eating a lot healthier than i used to, eating little and often instead of big meals, so not sure what much more i can do!! Just got me a little bit down in the dumps, however I don't think it helps that i'm tired and irritable, i worked a night shift last night and still haven't slept, so an early night is defiantly on the cards!! Hopefully this pain will go away too.
Do you know if its safe to use a hot water bottle on your bump? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->