November Due Dates (cont)

Thanks girls! Pains were def pressure on my cervix I get bh most nights do well used to them! It all settled down from when I got home, maybe I just pushed bab down as I was walking and he was protesting lol!

Welcome Jendell and Pink Sugar :hugs: I got you added to the group. It shouldnt be to long before the rest of tha ladies start heading on over! I cant believe today starts the first day for somes third tri!

I'll be there tomorrow! Yayyy! and to celebrate we are going to a couples class tonight and doing a tour of the hospital :D

In one of my books third trimester starts at 25 weeks :)

Yeah, I think other people are worried about specific dates. I'm fairly relaxed at whether it is 25-27-or 28 weeks, I started thinking of myself in 3rd about 25 though... :)

I understand I feel sooo out of place in the 2nd trimester

I'm officially in the third tri according to my hospital. Can't quite believe I'm finally at this end of the pregnancy. I'm hoping this tri will go quickly as I have lots to do over the next three months, including moving country, so hopefully the time will hurtle past.

Started experiencing shortness of breath in the last couple of days. At first I was thinking I'd gotten super unfit as I was finding it hard to breath after a walk or while doing housework but then it dawned on me that it's my lungs starting to get squished.

I feel the same Tabitha, I feel like i'm ready for 3rd tri now :) xx

Congrats Springer on making it to the third tri! :happydance:

I agree with you ladies. I think it feels like we are past the second tri already mainly due to all the important milestones and growth and development being met. Now we are just waiting for our babes to mature those lungs and gain weight.

Congrats Springer on moving to 3rd tri :happydance:. I keep popping in here although still got a few weeks to go... well, more like a month! :). Cant believe were in August now, wont be long till Novemeber ladies!! xx

I'm officially in the third tri according to my hospital. Can't quite believe I'm finally at this end of the pregnancy. I'm hoping this tri will go quickly as I have lots to do over the next three months, including moving country, so hopefully the time will hurtle past.

Started experiencing shortness of breath in the last couple of days. At first I was thinking I'd gotten super unfit as I was finding it hard to breath after a walk or while doing housework but then it dawned on me that it's my lungs starting to get squished.

I wish I had more to do, but even without, I think it's going pretty fast! Congrats on 3rd tri!

I've noticed that when I yawn or breathe to the complete fullness of my lungs it suddenly really hurts. I'm pretty sure this is because they are running out of room :(

Gahhhh im still like 3 weeks from being here and im totally over second tri now lol

Same here tbh, I tend to just reply on things in my subscribed threads list. And the odd thread about what pushchair that kinda thing. Since I know the sex now, I feel a bit in limbo...I know what my next moves are, I know when I have appointments coming up, I know when my next scans are - im just going through the motions really for the next 3 weeks before I can legitamately post in here.

Hi just moved to tri 3 can u add me for the 5th please baby girl Isabelle is nearly here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->