November Due Dates (cont)

Ha ha ha that's what I couldn't understand.

Just to add to MommaB comment I miss wine too :cry: :wine: I cant wait for my wine, Pate and cheese evening! nom. It better taste as good as I remember. Really should talk about alcohol at 9.44am, that's bad lol

Ha ha ha that's what I couldn't understand.

Just to add to MommaB comment I miss wine too :cry: :wine: I cant wait for my wine, Pate and cheese evening! nom. It better taste as good as I remember. Really should talk about alcohol at 9.44am, that's bad lol

That should not:dohh:

I'm looking forward to wine, cheese (the smellier the better) and pâté too! And rare steak! I'm gonna have a feast after this baba has arrived!

Eek girls help! Other than poking baby how the hell can I get him off my side? My whole left hip bone and off up my side is seriously killing! I can feel a body part but every time I try budge him he moves for a sec, I get a major bh and he goes back again! It's like he's wedged in there! And cause he's been there since last night it's all cramped! Silly silly baby ur hurting me! :( love how I got like 3 weeks of high kicks and now were back low low ones! Was enjoying letting people feel but now ur off down at my pelvis ain't no one going there lol

Love the bumps and the dog :D also now off to eat corned beef for brekkie yummy lol

Momma smelly men! Good job oh doesn't drink any more really cause even tho I haven't drank since xmass all I want is a nice cold bottle of blue wkd... Yumm! Even the thoughts of it drive me crazy!

Me too a nice big steak with peppercorn sauce!

I was just thinking how great this forum is.
I have been on here since the 2ww so it feels like a life time of being pregnant. Lucky, I wasn't in the 2ww forum for too long as I fell pregnant first time. Few!
Its so nice that you get to know familiar names from the start. I remember more peeps more from the first tri and its nice to see the journey through with familiar names and we have all got to this final stage together.

Anywho pointless bit of blabbing from me for a Wednesday morning!:baby:

Must be the mones!:dohh:

Phineas, have you tried lying over a yoga ball, or over the couch like that, apparently that can help move them into the "correct" position. Might be worth a go?? My LO flips constantly, I get kicks all over on any sides/middle wherever!. I even felt the Champagne feeling in my back yesterday?!???

I was scourging healthy food recipe sites and decided to make zucchini patties and a bulgur salad for lunch, it was delicious!!

I love it here too :p I honestly refresh the page about 50 times a day! I've been on here for must be coming up a year?? I think when the baby comes it will be 1 years since we started TTC.
I often see people who I remember from TTC :) it's so nice!

Thanks Sarah I'll try it now! I don't mind him being low just seems like he's sticking in there and no matter how I try move him he's not budging! It's like a serious stitch feeling just on my hip bone!

I love being here too Lucy! Only here since oct last year but love seeing girls who were a month or more ahead of me nearly due!

It's the best ever, it's also nice to be in third tri and recognise names from the 2ww and ttc forums! We're nearly there girls, high fives all round lol x

I only joined here this pregnancy. I didn't join any forums when we were TTC as I found the whole process a bit depressing (we were ttc/ntnp for almost 3 years), but after my BFP & then an episode of bleeding I joined here. It's amazing now though, seeing all the 'this is it' threads from people who I've been reading posts from the beginning. It's been so great having the support of you lovely ladies too! Couldn't be without you!

Morning ladies!

Got you added rainbowbaby2, welcome :thumbup:

Afrer OH wine text message last night I had the urge to text him when I knew he was sleeping to say.......

"Hope you had fun last night. Tomorrow I plan taking DS to school then Im coming back home, going back to bed, and doing nothing all day! Enjoy work"

I did not do it though and just went to bed :haha:

To join in the conversation I was lucky. I joined here the month we were really ttc and it took the first month! We were shocked i got my bfp only after on month. Guess that valentines weekend getaway he suprirsed me with did the trick :winkwink:
Yesterday I went to the boards and was looking at all the girls who just got there BFP! I commented on a few of the girls posts who were freaking out because of that pesky AF feeling you still have in the first tri. Once I saw my ticker compared to theres, just 5 and 6 weeks, it made me realize and appreciate that we dont have much longer to go. So if your ever feeling like this is taking for ever, I recommend going to those boards :haha:

I remember being excited about being an apple seed! I so wanted to have a ticker lol first thing I did when I moved from 2WW, was get myself a ticker.
I had treatment so wasn't expecting to get pregnant until a few goes and then move onto IVF.
I remember some sad stories going through 2ww and 1st tri and it really does make you feel lucky to have got this far.:flower:

I didn't even think I would get pregnant from that month! I flew to NZ during my fertile period... we had Baby danced twice, but they were at 6 or 7 days before OV and possibly on ovulation day... but really I don't know when. I was pretty jet lagged :p

We had decided if we didn't get preg that month we would put it back on hold and I'd go do my masters... Woohoo it happened! We also only dtd 3 night before O , I got a uti on the day of O so didn't dtd until like 3 days later! So was a one time thing for us lol I knew tho that if I tested on mothers day if have a Bfp (knew that at start of the month and ended up testing the day after mothers day cause me and oh had a fight... Yup hormones lol)

Aw, I love reading all of your TTC stories :)

DH and I had been TTC for 6 months when we got pregnant. I have PCOS so we didn't think it would ever happened on our own. I did one round of clomid, which failed to work. I was on CD 40something when I ovulated (had no idea) and I suppose one of our spontaneous baby dances did the trick! We were in Mexico on vacation and decided that the stress was getting to us and since the fertility drug didn't work and we feared we'd be facing more aggressive treatments down the road, we were just going to take a break for a while... low and behold, the day we came home from vacation I had been feeling crampy like AF was on her way, but because she didn't show I decided to test... there was that beautiful BFP! It was such a surprise :) BNB had been a huge help throughout the entire process, though. I'm so glad I had the support of my TTC buddies and now the support of all my fellow November mommies-to-be :)

We decided to ntnp from after Xmas ... and then we had some issues with our relationship in late February so decided to stop - TOO late :haha: we weren't really trying to conceive but there is a plan for everyone I think :)

I think so too! We tried from after our honeymoon in September, when nothing had happens by February I was getting a bit stressed so we took a little valentines day weekend away... boom! lol x

oh my gosh! it's so funny how different all of our stories are. dh and i had been trying for 2 years and had been through several different treatments before deciding to try what the doctor told us we had needed right from the start- icsi. i was literally days away from downregging when i got my bfp. it was quite a shocker! i couldn't possibly feel more blessed!

We had stopped trying, I'm pretty sure we only DTD once that month- Valentine's day! I was applying to study at the time so totally distracted with that, didn't even notice my missed period. Then I asked DH when my last period was, he couldn't remember so I asked him to pick up a test, just to make sure. I really didn't expect it to be positive. Took the test the next day & bam! Hello baby!
We'd been talking about adoption as I had no idea about all the options with assisted conception, I guess I didn't want to face it. But now I don't have to :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->