November Due Dates (cont)

Thanks, Ladies. :)

Phin, on the bump shape thing. I had a woman guess me as having a boy. I asked how she knew that and she said it was because boys come outward more rounded, and girl bumps are flatter and wider. So, if you feel your bump is growing out more wide maybe it is a girl. :p I haven't got enough experience myself to determine this, but just food for thought.

Lovely bump mommab!! :)

ahh Phin - I'm actually well excited to see what you're gonna have now! How far gone is your sister?

So most of us will have Scorpio babies.
Do you guys believe in horoscopes and what your signs say for you?
If the saying is true and my son is anything like his dad... in a few years.. the little girls in school are gonna be in trouble! lol and so am I! lmao

Well, my OH is a scorpio and I can say that a lot of what I've read about them rings very true in him so I'm expecting it in LO. I'm a leo and a lot of that stuff is true about me. I don't believe on people who predict stuff for your week based on your sign, though.

Also, this is the year of the dragon. I've been told that many people in China try to have babies this year as it's a good sign! :D

Its a water dragon year too which is extra lucky if you believe in horoscopes.

A brief snippet for those who don't know much about it being year of the dragon

People born in the Year of the Dragon share certain characteristics.
CHARACTERISTICS

Innovative
Enterprising
Flexible
Self-assured
Brave
Passionate
Conceited
Tactless
Scrutinizing
Unanticipated
Quick-tempered

THE WATER DRAGON 2012

Water has a calming effect on the Dragon's fearless temperament. Water allows the Dragon to re-direct its enthusiasm, and makes him more perceptive of others. These Dragons are better equipped to take a step back to re-evaluate a situation because they understand the art of patience and do not desire the spotlight like other Dragons. Therefore, they make smart decisions and are able to see eye-to-eye with other people. However, their actions can go wrong if they do not research or if they do not finish one project before starting another.

Thats kind of my wierd pointless factoid of the day.

Also slightly worried that baby and will clash since we both *fingers crossed* scorpios.

Oh so with DS my bump was out out u couldn't tell I was preg from the back and I gained no where else! This one u can't tell from behind I've gained no where else but bump is out but def wider but I am wider too so meh who knows lol

Charlie I hope one of us gets a girl! I know it's not my last baby tho but her DS1 is 8 mine is 7 her DS2 is 9 months I'm 27 weeks and she's 16 weeks! She's finding out in a few weeks whether it's not or girl tho I'm not! So be nice to mix it up and get a girl in some where! Our DS's r sooo diff tho it's funny seeing how diff 5 boys would be lol

Alright ladies........ Here it is....... PUG IN A SLING!

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/9A86583A-5917-4321-BFB1-64820D4AA310-4274-000003703D341B63.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/67FFC7D8-DB22-4C71-B756-F3F572E78D6E-4274-000003703524A230.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/565ED246-A4F5-4FA2-B821-36728B9DDEAA-4274-000003702E60C421.jpg

:rofl:!!!!!!! She freaked out at first, but finally chilled and just went with it. I'm pretty sure she's heavier than 15lbs though!!!!

To cute I just got A fawn pug puppy lol Ill post a picture tommorow I still feel small lol

I.....FREAKING......LOVE IT!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

That's the exact one I want to order! SO what do you think of it?

Awe, puppyyyy. I had a little 5 lb pomeranian I used to carry around in a cheapo sling and she loved it! These are much nicer, though, sit nice and high. The pom is now my aunt's baby- long story, but she has a great home and she still gets carried around like the baby princess that she is. :p

For up to 15 lbs it'll probably work out nicely, but honestly with all the weight being carried on one shoulder, it's a little uncomfortable.... I can imagine it getting worse the longer you wear it too. I think for long term the moby will be a better choice because there's support on both shoulders and not just one.

For up to 15 lbs it'll probably work out nicely, but honestly with all the weight being carried on one shoulder, it's a little uncomfortable.... I can imagine it getting worse the longer you wear it too. I think for long term the moby will be a better choice because there's support on both shoulders and not just one.

Yeah, that's what I don't like about slings. There is the Baby K'tan, too, for people that want a wrap that isn't a wrap. :p Still, I think we're just going straight to the Beco Gemini. Best to keep one's back in order. I don't want to not use it because my back feels fatigued.

Thank you for the review! :thumbup:

So im a bit annoyed atm! Rant time.....

Today I have felt like crap. Just really really heavy, achey, and its hard to do much without getting out of breath. Today doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen took me and hour. Something that usally takes no longer than 20 minutes but I had to keep stopping just to rest. I had to stop and sit twice while walking the dog since OH is out of town for the week and someone has to do it. Here is why im pissed. While im having a crap day, the DS is cranky, and im feeling like poo, the OH just now sent me a text that reads and I quote "im drinking wine" :growlmad: My reply to this F**K You!! I'm annoyed thanks! He knows this is the one thing I miss most, especially on hot summer evenings! And now he is off hanging out with his co-workers rubbing it in!

Momma, I'm feeling really fatigued today, too. Came home early from work- had a good excuse as there was some sort of chemical glue vapor in the building ventilation, but I was really just glad to get home. Well, until I saw OH's lazy butt on the couch, but that's another story. Maybe we're hitting a little growth spurt or something. Hang in there!

I took this one last week (27 weeks)

I'm expecting my little girl to be big... I'm hoping I go early

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
Cute bump! Is it bad that the green reminded me of St. Patty's day and made me think about corned beef & cabbage? yumm! lol!

Hahaha, I love the doggie pictures!

I keep trying to pack my cat into the ring sling and she lets me do it... every once in a while.

Yay! puppy in a sling!!
Somehow I don't think my Golden retriever would approve...

And momma, stupid men, they don't really get anything do they :(
I now have to sit down after walking up from the basement :/ it's 2 flights, but really???

My sister is a Scorpio & I'm a Leo... Let's just say we haven't always seen eye to eye! It does worry me a little because I often find certain character traits to be acurate in terms of astrology, but I don't believe in horoscopes as in, tomorrow every Leo will have financial issues whilst every Libra will fall in love?!

Its scares me when I have red that Leo's and Scorpio's clash. I personally don't know any scorpios everyone I know has birthdays at the start/middle of the year. The star sign scares me a little :blush: lol

Well nature vs nurture and all that what ever it is. I am a Leo and want to keep the pride and every one in the fold happy lol. Good luck with the financial isssues today fellow Leo! :winkwink: ha ha ha

I think I've finally caught up on the last 3 pages! What a busy night last night was!
Oh_So, sorry you & your OH aren't getting along so well, I really hope that resolves soon :hugs:
MommaB, I miss the wine too!! Last week my DH & I had an afternoon tea for my birthday & he got champagne & I nearly cried! Then he had a really nice Sauvignon Blanc with his dinner & I was super jealous... He just laughed!
Some lovely bumps too! I'm sure I'm having a boy anyway & my bumps quite up-front, but who knows?! Sometimes these theories are wrong...

Ha ha it takes me forever to catch up on the nights posts!
Funny how when you scim read and sometimes you read things wrong.
I red on one of the posts "I love the dodgy pictures" which made me go eh, and look back to be nosey for dodgy pictures. I then clicked, doggie pictures!:dohh:

I need to wake up!:coffee:

Lol! I love the doggie pics too! But I'm glad noone's calling anyone's bump pics dodgy!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->