November Due Dates (cont)

I love hearing all these stories. It's amazing how things work out!

I have a friend who has been married a year now and have trying the entire time. She just messaged me the other day and is going to start taking clomid. I gave her a link to this website and told her she should join. This website really does help and that she would become and addict like the rest of us :haha:

So once we have our LO our we going to start another group for november mommies? Seems weird to be asking that now, and I know most of us are not going to have so much free times on our hands. But I can't imagine our journies ending at birth since we have been "with each other" through out our pregnancies. Hmmm I felt a bit emotional at the thought of it :rofl:

I also joined here on my first month ttc, which turned out to be my only month. I was prepared to be in for a long haul, but it didn't happen that way! Made a great ttc buddy at the start and we got our bfps within days of each other!

I love BnB. :)

I'll join a November babies club, we'd have to fight it out whether it should be mommies or mummies?! Or maybe just mamas to stay neutral?!

We are not addicted to BNB :blush: Just a regular visitor lol

Our next thread in November mommies will then be, why does my baby never sleep! arghhh. I think there should be a forum for everything in life... hold on I think there is? :happydance:

Bean we could def call it whatever everyone feels comfortable with. Guess it would have to be an october/november/december thread since I think some of us will go early and some of us may go over

Whatwill your right....we are not addicts :blush: And your right, there is just about a forum for everything!!

I can see it now, why wont the baby sleep, my nipples are bleeding, OH wants to BD I told him to take a cold shower :haha: Oh the things we will talk about!

ha ha my nipples are bleeding. MommaBarry please tell me your not serious and that doesn't happen. I don't wont my nipples to fall off.

Also silly and very naive question what's a BD?

Hello ladies :)

I have had a really good day today, busy mind! Had my midwife appointment this morning and it went really well :D

Baby is all good, in the head down position for time being. She measured my fundal height which was 30 cms, so 2 weeks ahead, is that normal?
I had my usual weigh in, and was dreading it due to the amount of weight i have been gaining in the last couple months, however i have only put on 1.5 lbs in two weeks :happydance: That makes me soo happy as it means i don't have to be put on a diet plan :D
My blood pressure is spot on so i'm now not classed as at risk of pre-eclampsia :happydance:
I also booked my Ante-natal classes, starting on the 1st October :D

I popped into town afterwards and had my usual monthly wax and also started to pick up a few bits for my hospital bags :)
Hope you have all had a good day :)

xx

BD = baby dance :D, which is what we all did to get the baby in our bellies :blush::sex:
Yeah, nipples will probably bleed :cry:And they take a while to toughen up :nope: we all do it for the health of our LOs right?!?!

I'm ok with mommies really, even though I'll be a mummy :p but Mama sounds good too!

Love hearing the stories too :) momma great idea to give ur friend bnb link... I couldn't cope without bnb wonder how I managed with DS! Now I couldn't give it up... Nope no addiction here lol

Def join a nov mammy's thread! Think my first question already would be how come my boobs seem to have shrunk but my bras still don't fit lol

Also bd is baby dance... Doing the deed lol

Wonderful news Lucyjo81!!! And good job on the wax ;) mine's becoming a little forest!

Wonder which November mommy will be the first to go back to pregnancy forums? I got baby fever again awfully quick. I think because baby was/is so chilled out and my labor was pretty easy, I was ready to jump back in sooner. After this one though, I think I'm waiting a couple years for another, if we have another.

That's great Lucy! And I've heard that fundal height isn't very accurate anyway and they usually allow up to 3 cm over or under, so don't worry. Happy days!
I've just returned from lunch with a fellow preggo, was nice. Now awaiting a call back from my boss, hoping all my work stress is finally being resolved! Either way, I only have another 7.5 weeks to work, so I think I should be okay.

oh my....... bleeding nipples I have not prepared for this lol

BD = Baby dance. Ahhh I get it :dohh: I had treatment so didn't quite work that way for me lol

Maybe we should just call it November 2012 due dates (revisited), so then it'll include those that go early or overdue?
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to bleedy nips! Someone told me I should exfoliate my nips with a toothbrush to toughen them up?! I've used exfoliating mits on them though, I'm terrified of getting mastitis as my friend had it & said it was worse than the birth!

Yeah, that's what my other friend said! She said she'd rather be in labour :/

I think start off small, just gently brush them over with a dry towel. If they're ok with it, try a bit harder the next day. But don't go all out! I once wore a toga to a party without a bra on. For the next few days I couldn't wear a bra or anything from the fabric rub! I had to BANDAID over my nipples to stop them touching anything. LOL!

Thanks girls :)

I'm not looking forward to the bleeding nips either. Its amazing how much i didn't know about pregnancy before i got pregnant. For instance, no-one tells you that you will suffer with heartburn so bad it keeps you awake at night, or the joys of round ligament pain. Everyone i spoke to before never told you the bad bits ha ha.

xx

It gets worse, exfoliate nips with a tooth brush! lol floss aswell? :haha:

I never knew, good job really!

It's just those woven polyester exfoliating mits I've been using, not like a loofa one or anything. I don't know if it'll make a difference. I'm going to get a pump as well, as apparently you can produce too much milk & it can be very painful so pumping gets rid of the excess...

I had mastitis 2x with DD. The first time at 3 weeks pp was the worse of the 2. I got a fever and chills. I had DH do the baby care all day. Hope I don't get it this time around.

I like the idea of calling the group november 2012 due dates revisted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->