November Due Dates (cont)

Hi Mommabarry...can't quite believe I'm in 3rd tri tomorrow...yikes all seeming scarily closer!

Hello :hi:

It's crazy right!! Congrats on moving on over to the third tri :happydance:

We had our first childbirth education session last night and it's freaking horrible. I mean, that's how I feel about the whole thing. Ick. Now I really just want to give birth at home. (The whole story is on the blog in my signature, if anyone wants to know more.)

As for the shaving... I need to take care of my lawn, for sure, uh. And of course I can't see it.

My baby was up partying all night, got some crazy strong kicks that woke me up & kept me awake for over an hour from 4:30am :-/ I think bubs had hiccups too from what you ladies were describing. Was cute, but a little annoying in the middle of the night!
Didn't think I'd need to worry about all night partying for about 15 years!!

Congrats on 3rd tri Sarah! And on double digits MommaBarry! Eeek, this is getting exciting!

I heard if you lie on your left side the baby is less likely to keep you awake. That's what my birthing course teacher said last night! But idk if you were or if it's true :p.

Hmm, I think I was on my left side when I was woken up, but then I def moved onto my right & baby just kept on moving! I then moved back to my left (after about an hour) and movements stopped... So then of course I panicked and lay on my back for 5 mins until I felt baby again! Haha, so paranoid!
But there was def more movement when I was on my right, but I can't sleep all night on my left or i wake up with bad pain in my hips... Oh the joys of pregnancy!

As for the shaving... I need to take care of my lawn, for sure, uh. And of course I can't see it.

I let myself go for the last month but tomorrow I am going to a 5 day music festival where I will be doing a lot of swimming, so I had to give it a go. I tried so hard, but I can't see it at all. I thought I did a good job, but when I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror and it looks like a 2 year old who cut her own hair. There are bald and long patches everywhere, lol. Not cute!! I should've just left the 70's afro - it definitely wasn't as horrendous as what I got going on now!! :haha:

So this is where you all are!!!:wave: :hugs:

Erm vajj, what's that?? we are strangers to each other over the past month.
Really must pay a visit and sort out the lady garden :holly: If I can find it that is?:dohh:

Nice to see some familiar names again! x

Hmm, I think I was on my left side when I was woken up, but then I def moved onto my right & baby just kept on moving! I then moved back to my left (after about an hour) and movements stopped... So then of course I panicked and lay on my back for 5 mins until I felt baby again! Haha, so paranoid!
But there was def more movement when I was on my right, but I can't sleep all night on my left or i wake up with bad pain in my hips... Oh the joys of pregnancy!

I love that we complain when there is heaps of movement and also when there is none :) We're so hard to keep happy!

Yep, I've even let my legs go :/ And my Vjj has just reached the itchy stage (hair I mean!!). But I'm thinking I can let it be for 3months! If I can't see it, I aint doing it!! And my lower legs are just too damned hard to reach! :p

I got my first kick in the ribs yesterday and about a minute after my husband called me.

Him: How are you?
Me: I just got kicked in the ribs.
Him: WHAT!!!!!!!!!
Me: The baby just kicked me in the ribs.
Him: Oh thank God!
Me: Huh?
Him: I thought you were after being attacked by someone who kicked you in the ribs.

Morning ladies.

Loving all the :haha: vjj/lady garden trimming talk! :haha: Just cracks me up!!

Time to start on the nursery today. First job is to clear 3 boxes of 'stuff' from 'my dressing room' aka the nursery! Hopefully get the room cleared by sometime next week.
Project Nursery under way!

Springers - :rofl: Oh the love!! Just feel it bounding from your OH!! :rofl:

Me too. Its the weirdest feeling. I feel like such a tool when I jump up when the baby kicks. Every time it makes me jump out of my seat and I go ow and its always when I am in company or a quite place. I am easily scared! lol

Love it though!

Morning ladies.

Loving all the :haha: vjj/lady garden trimming talk! :haha: Just cracks me up!!

Time to start on the nursery today. First job is to clear 3 boxes of 'stuff' from 'my dressing room' aka the nursery! Hopefully get the room cleared by sometime next week.
Project Nursery under way!

Your so lucky. I peeked to soon and did the nursery a while back. Wish I had waited, its so much fun:happydance:

Thinking I might start with before photo's! then attempt to document Project Nursery via photos in the hope I can manage to get some form of scrap book put together sometime.

What theme have you used in your nursery. We are hoping to do the Next teddy bear range. So cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->