• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

I have mine in November as well but don't have it scheduled yet... They said any time after Nov 3!

I have mine in November as well but don't have it scheduled yet... They said any time after Nov 3!

that's ok i'll add you to the list when you know they date just let us know and i'll add the date.

we have a nice list going on can't wait to see what everyone's having.

i dont have it booked yet but will be getting it early novemeber!!!

Mines booked for nov 19th seems so far away :( I'm predicted a girl :) x

Mines booked for nov 19th seems so far away :( I'm predicted a girl :) x

be intresting to see if the prediction is right.

i think i must have done 10 online prediction tests, all the free ones. and had 6 for a girl and 4 for a boy, so we'll soon see.

Hello ladies! I just had my nt scan yesterday. It didn't go as well as hoped. My measurement was 2.8 and they were concerned so I had a new blood test that is 90 something% accurate in detecting downs. So I am waiting on results in the next 2 weeks.
They did schedule my big scan for 11/2. I will be more excited about it when I know baby is healthy. I have a strong feeling it's a girl. I already have 2 girls & 4 boys, so either is ok.

Hello ladies! I just had my nt scan yesterday. It didn't go as well as hoped. My measurement was 2.8 and they were concerned so I had a new blood test that is 90 something% accurate in detecting downs. So I am waiting on results in the next 2 weeks.
They did schedule my big scan for 11/2. I will be more excited about it when I know baby is healthy. I have a strong feeling it's a girl. I already have 2 girls & 4 boys, so either is ok.

oh no i hope everything turns out alright. if you have a high chance of down then i would have thought they would contact you with in a week.
thats what i got told when i went for my blood test. not sure what it's like for all the tests and everything where you are though

My gender scan is scheduled for Nov 13th. I keep dreaming it's a girl and gender prediction stuff I've done online says a girl so we'll see.

how are you ladies feeling tonight?
are you startingto feel better yet?

think my baby maybe born with hair had some lovely heartburn last night. don't think i could have handle it if it had got any worse.

anyone started getting werid dreams yet?

i had a strange one last night, i dreamt that it was my last day at work and i was 36 weeks and my waters break while i was serving a customer. i must adimit not the first time i've had a dream like that, but this one seemed more real then the others.

I didn't know that heartburn was a wives tale meaning lots of hair :) That is fun! I usually get mild heartburn in the evenings.

I have been having such strange dreams from before my bfp. I haven't really dreamed of baby though. A few times I dreamed of a child that I never from the front. She was a little girl with blonde curly hair. :) I have no feelings at all about the gender of baby so maybe it could be her!

I hope you are feeling better soon!

yea been hearing for a while heartburn can be a sign baby is going to be born with hair more in the 3rd tri though.
my baby book dose say that heartburn can start now as dose the growing of eyebrows and eyelashes on the baby.

that's a pretty strange dream to have.

Cool :) I have been having mild heartburn off and on since the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->