November gender scans.....

so you might be having a baby with a head full of hair :D

Haha!! I was born with a full head of really dark hair! It all fell out after a while and blonde hair grew in :)

same with me all the baby pics of me are with me having jet black hair then it just went blonde. in the summer it can go bright blonde.

Is your hair still blonde now? I love blonde hair. Mine got darker to light brown/dirty blonde as I got older :( Now it is blonde thanks to highlights! :haha:

now that i've let all the dye grow out of my hair it is. it's more of a drity dark blonde at the moment. but gets lighter in the summer, i had someone ask me if i had highlights done, because my hair goes all different shades of blonde.

thank you, it dosen't look to bad, one of the reasons i like the summer. didn't happen as much as it would usually as this summer has been pretty rubbish

Sorry your summer was so rotten. :( Hopefully fall and winter will be nice to make up for it! (unfortunately that won't make a difference to your hair, though :()

haha, can't help the weather, i think we had 3 months of it raining pretty much everyday.
i also read that this winter might be as bad as we had it in 2010 which i don't mind so much as i love the snow.

We had a record breaking summer, hot and sunny most of the summer. Not normal for us. It is still warm even now. But, I think we might also be in for a record breaking winter, but not in a good way! Everyone around here seems to think the dry summer can only lead to tons of snow for the winter. Not too good since we already get tons of snow in a regular winter!! :haha: Even my dog groomer says the dogs are gearing up for a crazy winter!! It all makes me very nervous because our hospital here doesn't deliver babies and we have a 2 1/2 hour drive to the hospital in early March! Worst month for winter storms here. I keep joking baby will be delivered by DH on the side of the highway in a storm! Haha!

wow, winters can get pretty crazy over there then.

here it tends to be bad summer means bad winter. when i was kid we were luckly to get any snow, never used to lay. the past 4, 5 years we've had pretty destint snow, wheres it's actaully worth it snowing. for the worse of it tends to january to febuary by march it's usally gone. apart from 2008 where it actaully snowed in april and i know remember that because it was my first day at work.

Our scan is booked for 9th November, can't wait! :dance: xx

wow, winters can get pretty crazy over there then.

here it tends to be bad summer means bad winter. when i was kid we were luckly to get any snow, never used to lay. the past 4, 5 years we've had pretty destint snow, wheres it's actaully worth it snowing. for the worse of it tends to january to febuary by march it's usally gone. apart from 2008 where it actaully snowed in april and i know remember that because it was my first day at work.

Yeah, our winters are pretty bad compared to other places, that's for sure! The snow can start as early as October but usually doesn't stick until November and then goes until April! Usually April isn't too bad, but still can be chilly. February is the coldest month and March is usually the most unsettled with many storms. Lately we have had snow but with nothing really sticking until January. Then we get feet and feet of snow. I think this year we are going to get quite a lot of snow. At least 10 feet all told, I'm sure. :haha: We are used to it!

Our gender scan is in November but we haven't booked it yet (will be 20 weeks on November 3rd). I'll update this when it's scheduled!

My gender scan is scheduled for November 1stI will be about 21 weeks but I will be begin my OB to schedule it the 26th of OCtober I will be 20 weeks and it will be the best bday present since my bday is on 10/25!!

I've got mine on 15th November.... seems like aaagggesss away!

I'm over here now yay!!!!

November 15th for us very early scan at 8.30 am which is Lush no fretting just get up and go!!! xxxx

I'm technically not in my 2nd trimester til the end of the week so shouldnt be here hehe but my scan is on 7th november :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->