• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, our winters are pretty bad compared to other places, that's for sure! The snow can start as early as October but usually doesn't stick until November and then goes until April! Usually April isn't too bad, but still can be chilly. February is the coldest month and March is usually the most unsettled with many storms. Lately we have had snow but with nothing really sticking until January. Then we get feet and feet of snow. I think this year we are going to get quite a lot of snow. At least 10 feet all told, I'm sure. :haha: We are used to it![/QUOTE]

wow that's a alot of snow. we're luckly to get 2 foot here. even with an inch of snow everything seems to stop. i think it's because we're not use to having as much as we've had the past few years. i do think this year it's going to be pretty bad. but no where as near as what you'd get normally.

My gender scan is scheduled for November 1stI will be about 21 weeks but I will be begin my OB to schedule it the 26th of OCtober I will be 20 weeks and it will be the best bday present since my bday is on 10/25!!

awww.
i found i was pregnant 3 days before my birthday. so i bet finding out the sex the day after is going to be really exciting.

I'm over here now yay!!!!

November 15th for us very early scan at 8.30 am which is Lush no fretting just get up and go!!! xxxx

gosh half 8 i can barly manage to get up at that time a the moment, gonna have to for mine scan mines at 9:45. so not as early as yours

I'm technically not in my 2nd trimester til the end of the week so shouldnt be here hehe but my scan is on 7th november :D

thats ok, the 2nd tri starts at different weeks in different countries. in the uk it's week 13. or at least thats what all my apps and my midwife says.

Yeah, our winters are pretty bad compared to other places, that's for sure! The snow can start as early as October but usually doesn't stick until November and then goes until April! Usually April isn't too bad, but still can be chilly. February is the coldest month and March is usually the most unsettled with many storms. Lately we have had snow but with nothing really sticking until January. Then we get feet and feet of snow. I think this year we are going to get quite a lot of snow. At least 10 feet all told, I'm sure. :haha: We are used to it![/QUOTE]

wow that's a alot of snow. we're luckly to get 2 foot here. even with an inch of snow everything seems to stop. i think it's because we're not use to having as much as we've had the past few years. i do think this year it's going to be pretty bad. but no where as near as what you'd get normally.[/QUOTE]

We get crazy amounts of snow. Everyone is used to it, luckily. But, I would prefer winter like yours, I think!!

i don't think i could handle the snow you get. i like i get it, it's not too much and you can still get about if you walk everywhere. the goverment hasn't bought out winter tyres over here yet. but think that might change if we get the amount snow that we're predicied to.

My scan date is November 8th at 9:30 am. Cannot wait to find out the sex of the baby! This is our first baby and while I would "like" a girl first, I think I am having a boy and so does my OH. I want whoever it is in my belly who picked me for a mummy :happydance: :cloud9:

i don't think i could handle the snow you get. i like i get it, it's not too much and you can still get about if you walk everywhere. the goverment hasn't bought out winter tyres over here yet. but think that might change if we get the amount snow that we're predicied to.

That must be nuts not to have winter tires! We have studded winter tires here, thankfully! I hope you guys don't get as much snow as they are predicting.

I used to live in Edmonton in canada and whilst winter lasted from Halloween to April fools it was a dry cold and Canada is geared up for it. We don't cope here in the uk because we don't know what we are doing. To be fair though it is very few days on average. If it is bad this year I'm going to put my foot down and work from home. Which I perfectly ok for my job. I'm not driving on ice with a massive bump, needing to pee all the time. No way!

Hope I can be added as just joined the 2nd tri board! 14 weeks today :)

Gender scan on 13th November, still seems ages away but am sure it will be hear soon enough!

Happy just with a healthy little bubba until then :)

P.S. My ticker is out by 2 days! My scan on Friday confirmed I was 13+ 2 which makes me 14 today.

I used to live in Edmonton in canada and whilst winter lasted from Halloween to April fools it was a dry cold and Canada is geared up for it. We don't cope here in the uk because we don't know what we are doing. To be fair though it is very few days on average. If it is bad this year I'm going to put my foot down and work from home. Which I perfectly ok for my job. I'm not driving on ice with a massive bump, needing to pee all the time. No way!

I lived in Calgary for one winter. It is COLD there! Brrrrrr! Nothing like what we get in Newfoundland. We get cold, but it usually isn't that bitter, dry cold because of all the water. Also, it generally doesn't get that cold because the water also tempers the weather around us. Usually -25 C is about as cold as it gets on the coldest days. I remember going to work on mornings in Calgary when it was -40 C and below! The fog even froze!

All you ladies getting early gender scans are making me jealous! :haha: They don't let you get private scans here until after you have had your anatomy scan. The hospitals here won't tell the gender. Makes me so impatient! :haha:

That must be nuts not to have winter tires! We have studded winter tires here, thankfully! I hope you guys don't get as much snow as they are predicting.

i wouldn't mind it if we did, they might actaully do something then.

that's what i get the tinist amount of snow we get everything comes to a stand still. i remember a few years back there was barely 2mm of snow on the ground and the buses were running 2 hours late.

Hope I can be added as just joined the 2nd tri board! 14 weeks today :)

Gender scan on 13th November, still seems ages away but am sure it will be hear soon enough!

Happy just with a healthy little bubba until then :)

of course you can :)

i wouldn't mind it if we did, they might actaully do something then.

That's true. I hope it works out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->