• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

I had my scan today, and im team pink, im over the moon ad so is hubby :)

Woo!

Nice to see some pinks!!! We need to get those numbers evened out. :)

4 days for me.......eeeeeep.

Aww Pinks are coming after the blues lol

2 of my friends of facebook have just told me they think im having a girl lol. well we'll see tomorrow. Going to keep this thread open from my phone i think and post it right away :) eek x

lookig forward to finding out.

i think this may end up being a close one.

Scan today... Eeeeek!!

Just had sirloin steak and chips for lunch, hoping I don't put baby to sleep for this afternoon :-(

Super excited tho, sure I can wake LO up with some sweets and orange juice :)

Good Luck Amour!

I tried the Orange juice for my scan and baby couldn't be bothered to wake up :haha:

But... we still got all our readings so no worries :winkwink:

Cherry is your scan tomorrow? Omg it I thought it was friday for some reason!! Cannot wait to hear what youre having!! Goodluck xx

congrats to all the ladies who found out today and yesterday xxxx

Scan today... Eeeeek!!

Just had sirloin steak and chips for lunch, hoping I don't put baby to sleep for this afternoon :-(

Super excited tho, sure I can wake LO up with some sweets and orange juice :)

Good luck! It took forever for us to get her to uncross her legs and I had to flip from side to side to back to side to side :haha: My ultrasound tech said next time to drink/eat something 30 minutes or so before the ultrasound because that's how long it takes to get to baby!

More pinks coming through.

I've got my scan tomorrow. I think girl, hubby thinks boy and my daughter thinks boy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->