• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

thanks ladies. do any of you know if you gey another scan or is that it until baby is norn

Congratulations to everyone who has found out - girls are catching up slowly!

cherry - nope, unless there are any problems or you pay for a private scan, that's it until you meet bubs!

No more scans. I've got two more booked because of diabetes to check the growth of the baby.

In Canada the only scan you get is the 20 week one. :wacko: Some doctors will do another one later on to check growth. My doctor is sending me for one between 28 and 32 weeks.

I had to get a private scan to find out the gender because they won't tell in our area.

congrats cherry xx

you only get 1 scan unless there are issues unfortunately in the UK it says on my scan letter that if they cant determine the sex they wont rebook the scan :( You can pay for an extra scan though if you want but in my area thats £150 :/ xx

congrats to the ladies you found out today

cherry - you don't less baby is not growing the way your midwife likes, or if baby seems to be small.

Congrats sass. I do think this week is going to be the girls week lol.

Thanks ladies. i thought that was the case lol Ryan's mum thinks there is another one lol.
Got midwife next week looking forward to seeing her again.

Just found out I'm having a girl so excited and happy Congrats to all the other moms

girls still have some catching up to do, but the way this week is going i think they can do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->