• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November gender scans.....

Whoo congrats to the last 2 ladies.

After having my scan yesterday, im a little shock at just how big this baby grows each time lol. Now i get to see the midwife next week. always like seeing her lol xxx

Congrats Rayah!!

My scan is slowly approaching.. its on monday eeeeeekk!! Xx

Not to long for the rest of the november scans whoo. Cant wait to here what your having ukgirl xxx

eeeekk cherrybump it sounds weird but I've been excited for so long about the gendder but now the time the time is getting closer I'm terrified of there being something wrong. Now I'm getting more scared than excited lol!!

Ukgirl. I was very nervous walking into the scan room. No idea why?!

Thank you Natalie it's good to know I'm not the only one lol... I don't know why either, I wasn't half as nervous as I am now at the 12 week scan and that was the biggest one I guess lol xx

I was nevous incase there the baby i seen on the screen at my 12 week scan wasnt there lol but she was and bigger than before lol

It will be ok hun. Just keep picture that little beauty on the screen it will be here before we know it lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

i was quite scared when i walked in i kept thinking nothing was going to show up and baby wasn't really there depsite the fact i felt move before i went in, i was just so scared it was all a dream.

I have found all of my medical scans to be very scary. My gender scan was pretty exciting because I had just had my anatomy scan a few weeks before so I was just going in to see baby and find out gender. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->