November gender scans.....

yeh, this scan is our anatomy/gender scan so if anything is wrong this is the one where we find out.. Once the checks have been done I will feel so much better :)

It took over 3 weeks for me to get results from my anatomy scan :wacko: I was assuming since the tech didn't put a rush on it or anything and the dr didn't call that all was ok. Luckily I had my next check up before my gender scan so I got the good results :)

Do you get results?? lol i never knew that. Because normally when i went for a scan they'd tell us to go and wait back in the waiting room but this time there never never i was left bit confused. Ive got the midwife on the tuesday so i cant wait to see what she has in store lol i know ive gain weight. Ive nearly put a stone back on lol and i always measure my belly so ive not gain nothing in a few weeks now.

Im now curious about the results lol.

Ukgirl your day closer... which day is it you have you scan again? xxx

Oh no Inthouht they just done the scan and told you then and there if anything was wrong :( I dont want to have to wait for our results. mine is monday cherrybump! Eeeeeekk!!

They told us at our 20 week scan everything was fine, we didn't have to wait for any results

19.5 hours........eeeeeeep.

I'm really anxious.

Of course I'm over the moon about finding out the gender, but I'm still so worried something will be wrong. :(

You don't wait for results in the uk, they tell you there and then if they see anything that's not right, often calling in colleagues for second opinions.... I've been there unfortunately. X

Ohh i see lol mines was fine.

Ohh not to long now ukgirl :) xx

i'm pretty worried about my midwife appointment next friday. i've only put on 2lbs 1 of which i keep losing. so i guess really i've only put on a pound, i know by now it's meant to be a bit then that at least.

I didn't get results because the tech did it, there was no radiologist or doctor present. The tech takes the pictures and sends them to the radiologist and then the radiologist sends the report to my doctor. They don't tell us anything at all. The tech told me to expect the report back to my doctor in 10 business days but it took a few more days than that. I called my doctor and was told "everything looks ok" and then the following week I had my check up and he gave me a bit more detail, like heart looks good, growth is on track, that sort of thing. It is really sucky that it is done that way here. I spent a lot of time having to tell myself that since the tech didn't put a rush on anything that everything must be ok. It was still stressful for us for a while after our anatomy scan. :(

i'm pretty worried about my midwife appointment next friday. i've only put on 2lbs 1 of which i keep losing. so i guess really i've only put on a pound, i know by now it's meant to be a bit then that at least.

My doctor told me not to worry about the amount of weight I am gaining. (unless it is crazy and I am ballooning up!) He said as long as your fundal height is measuring well and baby is growing like he should then everything is fine.

Your bump seems to be growing nicely so I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

thats good to hear. i'm a first timmer so worry about things like that, i'm sure he's fine as he dose like to wiggle, he's more active as i go to sleep though.

I'm a first timer too and I worry about EVERYTHING! Haha! Having had 2 miscarriages before this little boy I am nearly constantly worried. I am doing better since having my anatomy scan and especially now that I can feel my little guy all the time.

My kiddo is very active when I am going to sleep too <3 I also notice that he is quite active when I get up to pee at night. I have been told we won't like that at all when our LO's get bigger! :haha: They say that our LO's will start keeping us up with all that movement.

i can see why your worried then.
i've only had one miscarriage but because it was so early doctors here don't count it as a pregnancy.

yea i've heard the bigger they get the mpre they will keep us up. my little one already likes to sit on my bladder and then kicks me if my bladder gets to full.

I'm sorry for your loss. Any miscarriage is hard. :( My first one was a mmc that stopped growing at 8 weeks but I didn't find out until 10 weeks. My second one was chemical, I mc'd at 5 weeks. Both were very sad.

My kiddo also gets my bladder too. It is a weird feeling! I think my guy is punching me because I know he is already head down :)

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Cupcake :flower: can't wait to find out what your having ... mine's on Sunday at 10am GMT :happydance: x

Hi ladies. :)

Our scan was incredible.

All my dreams came true and we are having a beautiful little girl. :)

Bought her loads of pink already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->