• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

i didnt use any moisturiser up until i was maybe 34 weeks so its my own fault :dohh: Wish I did now!

Me too!
As soon as I saw them coming with my first baby I used tons of it-too late! :dohh:
xx

I got some stretchmarks from puberty, they seem to be extending.. So itchy tho, I could rip my skin off! So far no stretch marks anywhere else than my bump, Ive not put weight on anywhere else just yet!

Days are passing fairly quickly for me.. Due date is approaching - a bit nervous!

Well, unless they are too busy tomorrow, today is my LAST DAY being pregnant!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Im soooooo excited to finally being meeting LO soon!

Oh yeah great news, good luck.

I used Bio Oil from the word go and so have no stretch marks on my bump, but I do have them on lower belly and love handles but that's because I am big anyway and had them before.

I had stretch marks from puberty/a university weight gain and loss before getting pregnant, however they were mostly unnoticeable. I have a few bright red ones now but not too many, I haven't gained any weight aside from the bump yet so that makes me pretty excited and i'm pretty darn happy about the fact that I can still touch my toes :haha:.

My friend (due the same day as me with a girl) goes for her c-section monday :D I'm kind of jealous lol

Just got back from a pretty intense walk with DH and went to the bathroom to find some weird discharge in my undies.....tmi sorry.....I'm not sure if its my plug or maybe a yeasty? I'm not itchy though well, down there.....the rest of my body itches like crazy because I have PUPPP

Had a walk around a few shops in town today, to get a few last min things like on bottoms and a few bibs etc from primark had a couple of strange pain/cramps so I headed to the check out just incase something was going to start, didn't want to give birth in primark! But no, it wasn't anything :(

I think we are due the same day shortie. Nov 25th? I'm about to go for my second walk of the day I think my first one assisted in the loss of most of my plug

Ive had a busy day. Made up LOs crib and finished the nursery and done a wet run with my birthing pool :)! No more plug loss or anything, just a few BHs but nothing to write home about!

My OH is out with a friend for a pint.. He rings and asked if he can have a few more if he gets a lift back, why does he do this and make me feel guilty for saying no? Saying he's worked hard all week, which I know, but I've worked had for the last 37 weeks ffs!! I seriously hope he doesn't come back pissed, I will be fuming, why can't he just go three weeks?! That's not asking for much is it? I just said what if I go into labour, he was like you'll be ok she won't come tonight.. If I could be 100% that she wasnt the. There would be no problem with him drinking! :dohh:

oh is allowed to drink this week then hes banned!

I wouldn't mind if he'd have a few and be still 'with it' which he can't do, he has to take the piss, and I don't think it'd be fair for me to put up with that if I was to go into labour!

Not like we can just go to the pub if we've had a hard week eh!

Mine is like that, never knows when enough is enough! I think me going into labour will be a sobering thing.

Haha yes - he's back now any way, will probably just sulk all night!

I'm willing to bet money that I'm going to be one of those pregnant women in L&D screaming bloody murder only to find out that it was just bad gas :blush:

I thought I was cramping bad this morning. NOPE just gas.

I'm willing to bet money that I'm going to be one of those pregnant women in L&D screaming bloody murder only to find out that it was just bad gas :blush:

I thought I was cramping bad this morning. NOPE just gas.

Ive had such painful gas pains :D:D They're no joke!

God gas pains are the worst! At the moment I just have really bad period-like cramps :(

At the moment I feel like there is a melon stuck between my legs.. Sitting, walking, laying..all feels awkward :D

i dont feel really bad pressure from engagment yet. hopefully soon!

I had trapped wind a few weeks ago omfg i thought i was having a heart attack.

I always used to wonder why pregnant women "waddle" - now I know :D Feels so awkward like something is there thats not meant to be there :D

I thought I was having contractions or some kind of acute illness the other night - turned out to be trapped wind :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->