||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Basic hospital birth sadly. hey, the way I have made myself see it is if something goes wrong atleast I'll have what I need on hand :shrug:
Basically gas and air. The hospital where I will be going does not provide epidurals so even if I wanted one (which I don't) I couldn't. The only thing I'm worried about is my slightly tilted pelvis due to severe scoliosis. I might have to give birth standing, birthing stool but I really do want to give birth propped up on pillows. i don't know why, it's just what I want.

Gas and air was great with my last pregnancy, and as for position in labour, you can move around a bit and find a position you feel most comfortable in for birth :flower:
xx

I wanted to give birth any other way than led on the bed, but when i was induced the contractions were so strong, i just couldnt move, i couldnt even take enough of the gas and air in properly as i just wanted to do little breaths rather than big ones (if that makes sense)

best way is just to go in with an open mind, so you dont feel stressed about not doing what you planned. and your body will find the best way for you to give birth and which is most comfortable for you :flower:

I agree Belle; I don't plan on being on IV drip unless absolutely necessary, so that way i can move around; maybe have a shower.

Yeah open minded is the best way aye Sarah :)

Good advice from Shortie, lets hope all our labours are managable and as natural as possible, well thats what I'm hoping for anyway X

Hi, can I join?

I'm Jen, I'm due on 27th Nov - team yellow

Hey I guess I need to join as my October baby due on the 28/10/11 is not playing ball and I shall be a November mummy. I am also team yellow.

7 months ago to this day I found out I was pregnant... it was the scariest thing thinking of November and literally made me sick to my stomach. Now we're here, and the nerves are back.

7 months ago to this day I found out I was pregnant... it was the scariest thing thinking of November and literally made me sick to my stomach. Now we're here, and the nerves are back.

Aww. Don't be nervous, you get to meet your baby this month :flower:
xx

Hi. Can I join u. I'm due on the 29th.xx

HAAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
FIL just went down town to buy smokes with my money, and he decided to put $1 in the pokies. Just came home with $40 hahaha. The smokes only ended up costing $10 (theoretically, they actually cost about $40 for two packets) so in this one instant i am glad he put money on the pokies because out of my $50 I got $40 back :rofl: :happydance:

hi everyone

wow I am feeling strange being in our due month,its only just sinking in :)
great thread.

:)

i wnt an 11/11/11 baby because the 11/11 is my uncles bday :)

Holly I added you!

OMFG back and front contractions fricken hurrrrtttt.

I think my LO will come around 38 weeks... Saying thy though she'll make me go overdue now!!

Haha Sarah, you're making me spam my thread xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"