||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Lol. Just had four major contractions in a row. Ouchies :(

Hi ladies,

I was supposed to be an october mummy, but here i am into November! 8 days over now, i feel like im going to be prego forever!

Oh I'm sure you won't have a baby in there forever!

Im due the 19th!!! (same as you Leopard) :-D so excited but a bit scared now as it finally feels real! Cant wait to meet my little man!! x x

Oh exciting isn't it Laura! Any signs yet chikki?

Hot flushes, contractions on and off, increased random LO movement and an urge to pee when I already have.

Are These Signs?

I get hot flushes when I've not really eaten/drank enough, (and I think it's quite common in pregnancy anyway) as for the needing to wee, could be baby moving on your bladder, maybe it wasn't emptied properly cuz of baby, or also would be a UTI? But contractions are sounding promising, I never got any 'signs' last time, I don't think there's such thing as signs before labour unless your actually IN labour..(if that makes sense?)

I've never had hot flushes before :O
And no UTI here hehe, and bub isn't on my bladder, believe me I know when she is haha. But the contractions are promising!

I didn't even have BH or anything last time - or so far this time.. :shrug:

Riley is poorly at the moment so I've not even had chance to get dressed properly yet, urgh, he's just going to sleep now so I can nip and have a nice hot soak, I just wish this LO would hurry up, I'm starting to get really nervous how I'm going to love some body else as much as him, because I just look at him and I'm just so overwhelmed with love and pride, how can that be doubled?! I'll burst! I know I will do, it's jus so hard to imagine!

Yeah very true. I hope Riley feels better soon.

Feeling really poorly all of a sudden. Was sitting here and just felt 'off' if that makes sense. Went for a shower, had a couple of contractions, but nothing major and still feel off :(

Im too organised, everything has been done/ready for weeks now. Kind of wish I had something left to do so time would pass quicker!

So need to be like you and get organised! My hospital bags not packed, haven't decided on a hospital, need to buy a few more bits...:dohh:
xx

I'm the exact same way. I still have to go buy a crib, I have a bassinet but I think it's too large, I need a diaper/change bag, haven't even thought about purchasing diapers/wipes etc., my hospital bag isn't packed although i've been having loads of BH contractions and i'm thinking I should maybe start considering what to put in it or at least go buy some old granny underwear/nightgowns and pants I could care less if I ruin. I am however going to throw a fit when I go into labour and realize i'm not at all prepared for it :hissy:. I'm just so tired after I work all day that I can't even think about doing housechores and baby prepping. Perhaps this weekend I shall start the rest of the work.

can i join in please :blush:

Chloe Jayne is due on the 3rd November. Im laura by the way :wave:

Leopard, i have been feeling off to. Feel like i have the flu but its not the flu if that makes sense. also been getting BAD headaches :(

xx

I guess I belong here now too, Im joining in a sulk, 'cos Im 6 days late though lol.

Better late than never they say!!

xx

Hi ya - can I be added. My name is Tamsyn and I'm due on 28th November, team yellow! Although I've a low lying placenta so have a scan on thursday to determine whether it's a c-section or a natural birth. Either way this is our month and I just can't believe it's here! Good luck everyone!
x

I'll add everyone soon I feel realy crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back