||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

oooh, a few more posts til we hit 1000... how cool is that!

Oh leopard I'm sorry :-( are yall ttc? I just now saw your post honey ugh I hate that witch.....we only got to DTD one time so I'm sure this isn't our month but it's nice to pretend I guess.......

Period and an ovarian cyst :dohh:
Also Kez will almost definitely need surgery.

Bless your heart!!!!! I'm sending my hugs through the internet! I can't even imagine your stress level doll :-( it's so hard to hear that our children are going to have to go through something challenging...my six year old is Autistic and when they diagnosed him I thought my world had ended because I felt sooooo much pain for him :-( I know it isn't much but I'm here for you if you need to talk!!! You girls have been such an amazing support group for me and I just want yall to know I am very thankful to have found this forum

Oh hun. Will it sort everything out or is it likely to be one of many operations? I can only imagine how you feel right now, so sorry you're having to go through this. Massive hugs your way

The surgery totally depends on her review in 3 months. We are getting ready to TTC immediately after my bleeding stops :dance:

Yippee for TTC!!!!!!!! We can be TTC buddies! Haha :-D

Definitely :). Dying my hair back to blonde tomorrow :dance:

I'm having all my hair cut back short Friday! I'm donating it to locks of love. Its to my lower back now and it will be right above my shoulders when it's done :) I'm excited!!!

Aww that sounds awesome.

So a quick question, what is your schedule for Trey (feeding, sleeping, baths etc?) I'm trying to get a general idea of other peoples routines.

Arghhh id help but seren has no routine during the day with this reflux just waiting to get a stool sample off her to see if she has an allergy to the milk :shrug::shrug: only routine she has is a 5oz bottle at midnight then wakes around 7am for another.

Lol we have no routine really we just play by ear. Like he wakes at about 6am to eat then we take my 6 year old to school and usually the car ride puts him to sleep for his morning nap and he usually wakes around 11am and stays awake until we go pick my six year old up at 2:30 (and the car ride puts him back to sleep for his afternoon nap) then he wakes up around 4pm and stays up until around 8 or 9 when he goes to bed and we usually do bath time after his morning nap :) I haven't really tried to make him a routine he kind of made his own.

Ive tried putting her in her cot around 8pm to self settle but she still needs to hold my hand to fall asleep in the cot so will try more when she's a few weeks older.

Lorelei is still in a bit more of a rhythm than a routine... up, feed, change, perhaps some awake time, grumble then sleep again. she's more awake first thing, early afternoon and just before sleep (10ish). She sleeps from about 10pm until 5am. Otherwise we just go with the flow - i've never been into waking a sleeping baby, not really even for a sleepy cuddle really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"