November Mummy's - It's nearly time

i've had a hot curry and feel ill now!!!! just had a shower and i'm planning an early night as kian has kept me busy all day! Goodluck overdue buddies xx

Awww luvbun i really hope summit happens for you soon hun, have you mentioned your sickness etc to your MW??? I mentioned a couple of things to mine today cos been gettin headaches and feelin shaky and said that it might be a virus thats goin round but to keep an eye on it.

I honestly don't know how fed up i'm gonna be if i go over!!!! I'm prayin i don't especially since i'm measuring 42cm eek

just popping into the beloved November thread I miss all you guys!! Zac was a tinker and turned out to be an October baby.... Hope you're all doing well, labour dust to all you ladies, especially overdue ones! Luvbun, big hugs to you lady!! That grape better hurry along, I wanna find out what you've got in there! Katie x

Evening ladies
Well im sat snuggled into a fleece blanket, watching wife swap, and chatting away online, Grape is snuggled, pushed into my bladder, but it's all gravy.
Tomorrow ive decided is the day Grape is coming, ha ha, well it's wishful thinking but fingers crossed girls, and thanks for all your well wishes, and dust!!

Have done a seperate thread but Bubba4 is in hospital,Baby on way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well what a night!As you lovely ladies lay sleepin Bubba 4 went in to labour and now has a beautiful baby girl!So pleased for her.

So who do we have left?

Grape will you bloody hurrry up!!!!!!!!!

Bex? you still hanging on hun?You were due same day as me xxx

Vickwick.My phone is waiting for your text!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Happy 1 week overdue for me :happydance: 1 week done, 1 to go!!

Great news about bubba4.:wohoo:

I'm now convinced that she has started the ball rolling for us overdue ladies. Babies tend to be a bit like buses!! When one arrives so do the others!!!:rofl:

Good luck everyone xx

Oh and by the way the mega hot curry and whole pineapple i ate last night has done nothing, hasn't even made me go the loo!!:blush: Never mind i'm going to keep positive and active today.

Only 2 days to go till my sweep :happydance:.

Happy 1 Wk over bex:D
Checking in still here.. had a few tightnings last night but nothing...
Did dream that vicwick had told me her mum had booked her in for a c section tho :laugh2:!
Im telling the MWs on monday that they cannot make me go to the end of the week and im gawny bawl my eyes out and make sure they dont make me go that long.. i cant sleep, cant moove, im terrifeid of labour and would be worse knowing bubs is going to be big! and the swelling in my hands and ankles are too much :D so hope they buy my sob story :laugh2:

Any luck with any of the other overdue mummys?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Great news re bubba4, congrats on the birth of your baby girl :D
Bex gutted the curry and pineapple never worked, but heres hoping bubba4 has set the trend and were all going to explode!!
Fern-x you will be fine, here's hoping they dont leave you to long

Well im still here, still no signs on Grape, going out in a moment, do the food shop, have some lunch out i think, got to go specsavers at 4:30, then x factor tonight, with lots of sex!!!

Happy 1 Wk over bex:D
Checking in still here.. had a few tightnings last night but nothing...
Did dream that vicwick had told me her mum had booked her in for a c section tho :laugh2:!
Im telling the MWs on monday that they cannot make me go to the end of the week and im gawny bawl my eyes out and make sure they dont make me go that long.. i cant sleep, cant moove, im terrifeid of labour and would be worse knowing bubs is going to be big! and the swelling in my hands and ankles are too much :D so hope they buy my sob story :laugh2:

Any luck with any of the other overdue mummys?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

:rofl: don't dreams get weirder as the poregnancy goes on!!!! I had a dream last night that i caught my DH in bed with my mam, how disgusting!!!!!! I just told him i think he's disturbed for the rest of the day now haha

I called the hospital this morning cos woke up in the middle of the night and my knickers were soaked thru!!!! (sorry TMI) so they told me to put a pad on for an hour and call them back but it was bone dry :hissy: i'm guessing i just had an accident :blush: they said to keep an eye out and call back if i get any further leakage, i must say all of he staff i have spkent oo have been lovely!!! which is nice since theyre gonna be delivering my baba :baby:

Other than that absolutely no signs :dohh:

Luvbun i agree i think tomorrow deffo for grape!!!!!

I'm now convinced that she has started the ball rolling for us overdue ladies. Babies tend to be a bit like buses!! When one arrives so do the others!!!:rofl:

Oh and by the way the mega hot curry and whole pineapple i ate last night has done nothing, hasn't even made me go the loo!!:blush: Never mind i'm going to keep positive and active today.

Let's hope your right Bex, that would be nice wouldn't it.

Well i thought i'd have a curry (not a hot one, just one from the chinese) and some fresh pineapple last night. I'm now starting to loathe the sight of pineapples lol! After having the sweep, which was quite painful i just couldn't go the whole hog and do the sex thing, so maybe save that one til another time! hehe

Lets hope they all come like buses!!. Ano vicwick a was like what can u do that!? :laugh2:
Ohs just left me 2 go 2 work and i cant stop crying :sad2: he feels really bad aswell! lol funny what these harmones do to yeh. I tryed hot curry on the 17th it just made me need to RUN to the loo haha! Lets hope the ball starts rolling tonight ladies!

xxx

I know i'm in a stinker of a mood today and keep snappin at DH and he said i'll go upstairs out of your way so you can relax and watch telly and i got upset cos i didn't want him to leave me on my own lol god i'm a nut case!!!!! :muaha:

Think i'm over tired woke up every hour last night just can't sleep properly cos of heartburn and bad hips grrrrrrr

Come on Baba time to come out now!!!!

Hello Strangers!! Firstly a HUGE :hug: for all your ladies who are now overdue. I really thought I'd be with you and still can't get over him being early. So may I throw some dust your way:

:dust::dust::dust:

And a special pinch of dust for my text buddy Luvbunsazzle: :dust:

A HUGE congratulations for bubba4.

We have to go register Joshua James tommorrow :)

From Tuesday my OH will be back at work and I'll hopefully be able to spend more time at BNB again.

Hi girls still here!.. no sign of bubs :( ave the hospital at 10:45 tomotto so hope something happens after my sweep :D Congrats on ur little boy Ria :D bet ur on :cloud9:!

Weirdest thing happed last nite.. i woke up just after 3 and checked my mobile to look for a missed call from my twin sister dont know why just did.. woke up this morning and seen the snow.. my mum was up and she told me my sister had been in a smash last night! but she was fine... Her friends car had slid into a car that was parked up so the pulled in and put the hazzard lights on and a taxi came speeding round the corner and smashed into the back of them.. bloody idoit! Hmm wonder if shel know when i go into labour? lool

more dust girls think we need it!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Hi its Samsam86's sister. just to let to know she gave birth at 11.31 this morning to a healthy baby girl - Ava, weighing 6 pounds 13 :D She's still at the hospital atm recovering but might be able to come home tonight x

CONGRATS SAM!!!!!! :happydance:

Wow fern thats really spooky you must of known something had happened!!!!

Well still no signs here, went for a long walk earlier and had BH constantly but they stopped as soon as i got home.

Just wosh summit would happen (even tho i'm not due for 4 days) i'm gettin a bit fed up now!!!! Really feel for all overdue mummies :hugs:

On the bright side at lest i know there isn't much longer now even if i need to be induced

Well im still here, still bloody waiting, still fed up, overdue and very hormonal.Was ill yesterday had the worst migraine ever, hence not coming online.Have my sweep today at 1:15 so im hopeing it works, if not i should have my inductio booked for either the 27th or 28th, so im hopefuly Grape will be here for the weekend.Hope all you fellow overdue mummies are ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->