November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Morning ladies

Had THE worst nights sleep yet, was awake at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep for over an hour, then woke up with heartburn, then woke up cos i needed to loo, then woke up again with heartburn and it goes on!!!!! due date Thursday but not holding out much hope!!!!! Looks like i'm gonna be a Dec mummy :cry: I want my baba NOW!!!!!!

Hey luvbun maybe you'll have grape on my due date :happydance: not long left for you now hun but hope you feel better today :hugs:

Morning Vicwick, sorry you had such a crap nights sleep, try and get some rest today if you can. Who kows i might well have Grape on your due date, 3 days doesnt seem far away so i'd be happy with that!!!
Or maybe i'll join you and end up a dec mummy!!! Who knows!!! LOL

Hi everyone.
Kept checking for you yesterday luvbunsazzle, thought you'd beat me to it and things were happening. Hope you feel better today.

I've got my sweep tonight, midwife is coming sometime after 4pm and in a weird way i'm really looking forward to it!!!

Hoping she'll tell me that my cervix is doing something! Lost quite a lot of my plug last night, which didn't happen last time till i was in established labour. So fingers crossed my body has remembered what its got to do!!

Have been busy cleaning all morning, just stopped for lunch.

Feeling really positive even though i'm now 9 days overdue, just hope i get good news from the midwife later.

Oh i really hope we have our LO's before December!!!! I am so huge and my belly is so sore off my stretch marks :cry: My DH says he feels unsettled today for the first time, think its finally sinking in lol

God its scary to think i might have 2 weeks left before i can get induced :hissy:

Aww bless ya hun, im feeling alot better now, just my body aching where i was sick so much through migraine.

Im so nerveous about the sweep, i dont know why, maybe because it's the unknown, or because ive just waited so long. Will update you all when i return, so about 2ish no doubt.

Great news re your plug bex, lets hope with the sweep aswel, things take a turn for you. Will you find out about induction date today, i hope it doesnt come to that though and you get the home birth you want, but at least it's a date to look forward to, to know it's an end.

I have always told the midwife that i don't want to be induced, but after alot of thought i think i will agree. Any other time of year i'd stick to my guns but its getting closer to christmas.
My parents go to the dominican republic on 10th december and they are helping me. Kian has his first ever concert on the 8th and i really don't want to miss it. Also i'd have to go to the hospital everyday to be monitored which would mean stefan having time off work.
So i should get my induction date today aswell, which will probably be for the weekend.

exciting stuff hun, and if it means getting to meet your little girl then go for it. I know an induction sucks, im dreading having to have one, but i'll do anything to meet Grape now.
You have so much going on bless you!!!

Good luck for the sweep hun got fingers an toes crossed for you :hug:

Hi girls jsut back from the hospital, Got the internel isnt half uncomfortable sorry but ouch :( Bubs is now free and my cervix is very soft, something about 3cm long?! ,she felt his headand my cervix is a fucking fingertip dilated !!!!:laugh2: his heads still not low enough tho. So going in on saturday morning at 11 and to be kept in over night if i havent dilated any further if not i get to go home :D then get induced on the sunday! scary now that i know something is going to be happning! been having some slight pains since ive come home so hopefully shes annoyed him:D she asked if i had any Q's .. i was wanted to ask her if he had any hair :laugh2: but never.. and she says hes around average weight.. gdgd:D

Gd luck with your sweep today girls and :hugs: for vicwick! hope u go soon hun i know how u feel with the heartburn :(

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxxx

OMG fern not long now at all!!!!!! You'll have your LO in your arms before you know it!!!! I will be waiting for your text!!!! :happydance:

Been getting a few crampy type pains today but no tightenings. Hopin at least my body is doin summit!!!! Was 1/5th Palp at MW on Friday and baby feels even lower today so lets hope LO's head is pushing down on that cervix of mine!!!!

My poor DH has resorted to sleeping in the spare room cos i'm so restless at night and keep waking him up bless him!!! Thought he better get sleep while he can before bubs arrives lol

Afternoon ladies, It's 6 days until my due date. Been getting regular tightenings lasting longer and longer but nothing else really. Finding them quite uncomfy and just want to meet my son. Fern.x Sundays my due date so hopefully we'll both be delivering babies on that day or if not sooner for you. My stretchmarks are so itchy. Nothing helps to soothe it now the only solution is to have this baby. Also he's been lying on my sciatic nerve I think as I keep getting this horrible tingling at the stops of my hips.
Good luck with your sweep luvbun and congrats on losing your plug Bex I hope it means something will kick start soon. x

Just wanted to pop on quickly to say Good Luck with all the sweeps today :D am thinking of you all :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxx :dust: :dust:
:hugs:

Good luck with the sweeps today ladies and good news on your plug Bex! x

Hope you're all ok xxx

Hey girls
Well my sweep was rather rubbish, she said Grape is nice and tucked up. Im still only 3/5th, could only reach Grape with a fingertip or something along those lines.
But have been booked in for my induction Friday 28th at 10pm, so Grape should be here either Saturday or Sunday, at long last!!!!!
Hope your sweep goes ok Bex.
Glad your sweep wnt ok Fern-x and brilliant news that you to also have a date for meeting your LO, this weekend all us November mummies are going to pop!!!

Awww sorry it wasn't good luvbun but wooohooooo your LO will be here this weekend how exciting!!!!

Oh man i'm gonna be left all on my own :cry: been bouncin like a mad woman on my ball lol

Lets hope we all pop before the end of november!!

Hey Grape you little monkey one way or other we will get to see you soon ha ha ha ha ha xxxxx

OOO Bex you still here I see xxxxx

Hey Jen nice to see you xxxxxx

How you doing vickwick?Keep up the bouncing you may beat grape!!!

I'm doing ok just so tired.Oh and a word to you all "DO NOT HAVE A NEWBORN WHEN YOU HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD" bloody hell total chaos he he.

Hugs to you all

Hey Grape you little monkey one way or other we will get to see you soon ha ha ha ha ha xxxxx

OOO Bex you still here I see xxxxx

Hey Jen nice to see you xxxxxx

How you doing vickwick?Keep up the bouncing you may beat grape!!!

I'm doing ok just so tired.Oh and a word to you all "DO NOT HAVE A NEWBORN WHEN YOU HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD" bloody hell total chaos he he.

Hugs to you all

You best not!!!!!

LOL good to see you on here hun, how are you and all?
Grapes getting ready to come and play, WHOOP so be prepared!!!

Hi 4th Bump!!!! well i'm really fed up havin awful nights sleep and horrible heartburn :cry: Just wanna meet bubby now!!!! Even DH is getting impatient and he's been totally relaxed all the way thru saying "s/he'll come when s/he's ready" but he's ready now too!!!! Maybe he's just sick of me whinging haha

Was getting some pains earlier but they disappeared and now nothing :dohh:

think i'll go to the shops tomorrow for a walk around to see if i can get things moving, already warned DH we're having :sex: when he gets back from the gym so not to work too hard :rofl:

Vicwick- No you won't be left on your own don't forget about me, I'm still here due 3 days after you so I'll be cutting it fine if I'll be a November mummy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->