November Mummy's - It's nearly time

:rofl
Has everyone in November got a text buddy, need to make sure we keep all updated, dont want anyone missing!!!

I haven't!!

And as for so many of us due to pop.What were all doing 9mths ago??? September is usually a baby boom not Nov?
ooooo it was valentines day.You dirty sods!!:rofl:

Has everyone in November got a text buddy, need to make sure we keep all updated, dont want anyone missing!!!

I haven't!!

And as for so many of us due to pop.What were all doing 9mths ago??? September is usually a baby boom not Nov?

LOL!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes...it was indeed Valentines day, we are all very saucy ladies in November. Too much frilly underwear and sparkling wine! :rofl:

:rofl: Yes, I thought looking at the list that there were some very 'active' people in Feburary!! x

I haven't got a text buddy then again I never have credit lol...

Feb was a busy month :D

Well girls we need a way to know your popping those LO's out!!! Maybe we should compile a text buddy list aswel, so we all know who to contact if one of us goes AWOL

Well Charliebear and I have each other, the only problem is we are due on the same day.

x x

I haven't!!

LOL!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes...it was indeed Valentines day, we are all very saucy ladies in November. Too much frilly underwear and sparkling wine! :rofl:

I definately conceived Valentines day and after a pink bottle of champagne too!

Great idea bout list.... Can I be the 1st to plead for a friend :D

Did someone say...NEXT MONTH??? GULP!!!
I'm off to a weddding next weekend so better have labour bag finished and car seat fitted just in case......EEEEEEEEEK. Its wishful thinking but if I don't bring everything then I'll definitely go into labour.... (humm!)
Am lovin the mini and mickey mouse on Nov List - can we add a bit more crap to that please luvbun?? Perhaps some babies crawling along the bottom? (tee hee) Staring at the list it makes me wonder...WHO WILL BE FIRST?? Lets highlight them off as they go for inspiration!

Added a few babies to the bottom, but will funky it out more abit later, when i can find some different animatations!!!

Hello i dont smell some one please be nice to me!I need a buddy and i'll happily be a buddy for someone.I'm always on msn so it'd be cool if someone had that 2!And loving the pink champagne thing! Sorry I cant say what did it for me as OH was away that week.Ummmmm?? anyone see what i mean about my dates now he he

:happydance:
Hello i dont smell some one please be nice to me!I need a buddy and i'll happily be a buddy for someone.I'm always on msn so it'd be cool if someone had that 2!And loving the pink champagne thing! Sorry I cant say what did it for me as OH was away that week.Ummmmm?? anyone see what i mean about my dates now he he

I will be your text buddy

Yay I got a text buddy.Cheers hunny.We got a list going?

Morning girls
How are we all this morning? I currently have a work man doing lots of repairs in the house, ready for Grapes arrival, another day closer girls!!! WHOOP
Didnt sleep well last night, my OH bless him has spent the last 2 nights on the floor in the living room, i really need to sort a bed out for the spare room!!! Got lots of work to do in Grapes room, since my birthday everything i was given for that and the baby shower has just been put in there, so it looks such a mess, then im going shopping on Saturday for the rest of everything!!! Excitment!! :D

Hi hun.Glad it's not just me not sleeping.Soz.I thought I was going loopy.I'm so knackered it's unreal.My poor OH and my little girl get disturbed as I'm up & down all the time.I feel funny today low backache and very damp down there.Oh well housework calls then I can park my bum and have a good catch up on here.All the best with the repairs,remember lots of builders tea to keep him sweet!

Morning! Not feeling great today, we all have a sore throat and bunged up noses this morning in our house so feeling poo! You seem very bright today Sarah! Pass some onto me please!!!! x

Morning girls
How are we all this morning? I currently have a work man doing lots of repairs in the house, ready for Grapes arrival, another day closer girls!!! WHOOP
Didnt sleep well last night, my OH bless him has spent the last 2 nights on the floor in the living room, i really need to sort a bed out for the spare room!!! Got lots of work to do in Grapes room, since my birthday everything i was given for that and the baby shower has just been put in there, so it looks such a mess, then im going shopping on Saturday for the rest of everything!!! Excitment!! :D

Good morning.

You're a very busy bunny these next few weeks then.

You and me both on the sleep thing, I have no trouble getting to sleep it's just managing to stay asleep. Also have a wonderful cold that my DH decided he would give me.

I'm not the only one applying finishing touches to LO's room then. I'm not normally so unorganised, but things seem to have taken a go slow in there. Have you much stuff still to get? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->